CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2014
- (CRPF) Central Reserve Police Force has circulated an Advt. as Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various vacancies for the post of Head Constable Ministerial. Qualified and willing aspirants can apply for this post by filling the Application form before the last date.
- Job hunters who are looking for the Government Jobs, this is the best chance for them. They can apply for this post.
- CRPF conducts Written Test and Skill test to select the eligible applicants. Selected candidates will be paid good pay scale by the organization.
- Further details about this recruitment are well furnished by the team of the web portal which is recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
Central Reserve Police Force
Head Constable Ministerial
Total No. of Vacancies:
- Job hunters who are going to apply for this vacancy position, they must have passed Intermediate or equivalent from reputed Board.
- Their Typing speed should be 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
Selected aspirants will get the Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200/- along with the Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
The age limit of the applying candidates should be in between 18-25 years as on 12/03/2014. Age Relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates as per the Government rules.
Mode of Selection:
The hiring process will held in two phases:
In the First phase, there will be Scrutiny, physical Measurement and Written Examination (MCQ based).
In the Second Phase, Skill Test (Typing Test), Interview and Medical Examination will be done.
Tips for Written Exam->Complete Details
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
- General aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/- for application fee through IPO/ Demand Draft drawn in the favour of DIGP, GC, CRPF.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from fee.
How to apply?
Aspirants have to fill the application form in the prescribed format available at the official website that is www.crpf.gov.in. After visiting the site download and take the print out of the application form.
Fill the application form in the correct manner and affix your passport size photograph. Duly filled application form with the required testimonials/Certificate must be enclosed in an envelope super scribed as “Application for Special Recruitment for the Post of Head Constable (MINISTERIAL) IN CRPF” should be reached at the address which is given in the official notification.
- Last date for the receipt of the application is 12th March 2014 up to 5.00 pm
- For the far flung candidates: 19th March 2014 up to 5.00 pm
For more details you can check the Official Site.