CRRI Cuttack Recruitment
Central Rice Research Institute has unfolded a walk-in advertisement titled as CRRI Cuttack Recruitment 2016. Organization is seeking for eligible candidates to engage them for various Senior Research Fellow and Agriculture Field Operator posts. For this concern walk-in interview has been organized by Central Rice Research Institute of Cuttack to fill up these vacant posts. We’ll be providing the upcoming notification related to CRRI Cuttack Recruitment 2017, so applicants are advised to keep visiting this web portal regularly.
Applicants satisfying requisite eligibility criteria for stated positions and willing to apply for CRRI Cuttack Vacancy may apply by appearing for the interview process. Candidates need to attend the interview on scheduled date, time and venue that is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
CRRI Cuttack Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Central Rice Research Institute|
|Walk-in date||12th & 13th September 2016|
- Senior Research Fellow
- Agriculture Field Operator
Educational Qualification and Salary Details:
|Name of the position||Requisite Qualification||Remuneration|
|Senior Research Fellow||Ph.D or M.Sc (Ag) in Entomology / Plant Protection / Biotechnology or Ph.D or Master’s degree in Zoology with specialization in Entomology/ Biotechnology or any branch of Biological Sciences.||Rs. 25,000/‐ p.m. + 20% HRA for 1st & 2nd year, Rs. 28,000/‐ p.m. + 20% HRA from 3rd year onwards as per rule.|
|Agriculture Field Operator||High School with +2 Vocational in Agriculture related subjects OR High School with two years experience in the relevant field.||Rs.8,500/-p.m. (fixed)|
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Maximum age limit as on 31st October 2016 for applying candidates is 35 years for men and 40 years for women whereas minimum age limit is 18 years. Relaxation in age will be admissible as per the norms of government.
Appliers will be considered on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview that will be conducted by selection committee of CRRI.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
Procedure to Apply for CRRI Cuttack Recruitment:
- Participants who are willing to apply for Central Rice Research Institute Recruitment, are firstly required to check the official notification link as provided below on this web page and ensure your eligibility regarding then post before appearing for written‐cum‐personal interview.
- Candidates are required to bring along one copy of their bio data (duly furnished by all essential details and affixing one recent passport size photograph) at the time of walk-in interview.
- Bio data must be attached along with Xerox copy of all certificates and mark sheets affixing recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form along with original copies of educational qualification, mark sheet and experience certificate (matriculation onwards) if any.
- Proof of experience and academic qualification also need to be submitted at time of interview on the below specified venue.
ICAR‐National Rice Research Institute,
Cuttack‐753 006, Odisha
- Walk-in Interview will be held on: 12th & 13th September 2016
- Time of Interview: 10:30 a.m.
Willing candidates may get more details about CRRI Cuttack Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
CRRI Cuttack Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Employment News This Week Highlights|