CS Executive Exam Pattern
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts CS Executive and Profession Examination for developing the profession of company secretaries in the country. CS Executive Exam Pattern can assist the contenders enrolled for CS Executive course and appearing in the examination this year. Qualified contenders will get ICSI membership, considered as the individual benchmark for recruitment in central and state government positions. ICSI CS Executive Examination is conducted in three different stages and executive examination consist two modules i.e. module 1 and module 2.
In executive examination, 7 theoretical subjects arranged into two groups of 4 descriptive and 03 OMR Based examinations consisting of 100 mark each. Tax Laws & Practice, Economic & Commercial Laws, Cost & Management Accounting and Company Law, Company Accountants and Auditing Practices, Capital Markets and Securities Laws, Industrial, Labor and General Laws are used for designing question paper. In order to check Complete Paper Format of CS Executive Exam and CS Executive Exam Pattern 2018 PDF, scroll down this page that is designed by recruitmentresult.com
CS Executive Exam Pattern
CS Executive Exam Pattern 2018 as per Latest ICSI Syllabus:
- There will be MCQs having four options with one correct answer.
- ICSI CS Executive Exam Pattern is divided into two modules and there are 7 subjects.
- Each section comprises 100 marks.
- In module I, questions will be asked from Tax Laws & Practice, Economic & Commercial Laws, Cost & Management Accounting and Company Law.
- In module II, Company Accountants and Auditing Practices, Capital Markets and Securities Laws, Industrial, Labor and General Laws will use of designing question paper.
- No negative mark for wrong answer.
- 90 minutes will be provided to the contenders for each module.
|Modules||Subjects||Marks for Each Subject|
|Module 1||Company Law||100 Marks|
|Cost & Management Accounting||100 Marks|
|Economic & Commercial Laws||100 Marks|
|Tax Laws & Practice||100 Marks|
|Module 2||Company Accountants and Auditing Practices||100 Marks|
|Capital Markets and Securities Laws||100 Marks|
|Industrial, Labor and General Laws||100 Marks|
Get here Subject wise detailed syllabus: CS Executive Syllabus
CS Executive Exam 2018 Pattern:
- Out of 7 papers 3 papers OMR Based examinations while 4 papers are descriptive Paper 2.
- Paper 4 in Module 1 and Paper 7 in Module 2 are OMR Based examination.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks per wrong answers.
- For every 4 wrong answers you will lose 1 mark.
- Paper 1, Paper 3, Paper 5 and Paper 6 are descriptive papers.
|Paper 1||Company Law|
|Paper 2||Cost and Management Accounting|
|Paper 3||Economic and Commercial Laws|
|Paper 4||Tax laws and Practice|
|Paper 5||Company Accounts and Auditing Practices|
|Paper 6||Capital Markets and Securities Laws|
|Paper 7||Industrial, Labour and General Laws|
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
CS Executive Weightage 2018:
On the basis of previous stats, we have provided passing percentage which contenders are required to secure, so please have a look!!
|CS Executive June 2017||Pass Percentage|
|Module – 1||9.50%|
|Module – 2||9.98%|
CS Executive Exam Pattern 2018 more details can be snatched by the contenders if they will connect with us and for that, contenders can press CTRL + D or subscribe our free email service also. Apart from it, candidates can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus for latest updates details.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|CS Exam Time Table||ICSI Recruitment|
|ICSI CS Admit Card||ICSI CS Result|
|CS Professional Syllabus||CS Foundation Syllabus|
|Career as Company Secretary||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|