CSAT Admit Card
CSAT Admit Card 2016 is made available now by Union Public Service Commission. UPSC Civil Services Aptitude Test will be held on 07th August 2016. Exam is organized for selection of aspirants against various civil services posts in different government departments. Before appearing UPSC CSAT Prelims Exam candidates can download their hall ticket from this page.
Further details about UPSC CSAT Prelims Exam Hall Ticket can be obtained from this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com. To download your Civil Services Aptitude Test Admit Card from official portal of Union Public Service Commission you may go through below given instruction.
|Date of Exam||07th August 2016|
How to download CSAT Admit Card?
- Admit Card is published online before the examination so candidates can easily download it from the official website as following the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, follow the official link of Union Public Service Commission which is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then visit “Examination” tab on menu bar.
- Here you will have to follow “e-Admit Card”.
- After that you have to choose ‘Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016’ link.
- Select link that is given under ‘To Download e-Admit Card’ column.
- Now read given instruction and press ‘yes’ tab.
If you choose by Registration Id:
- Enter Your Registration Id, Date Of Birth and security code.
- Press ‘Submit’ button and your hall ticket will display on your computer screen.
If you choose by Roll Number:
- Enter Your Roll Number, Date Of Birth and security code.
- After that select ‘submit’ tab and your call letter will be available on digital screen.
- At last, you have to take print out of this page.
- Candidates are advised to keep this hall ticket safe for exam and future purpose.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card
CSAT Admit Card
Do you know this ?
Union Public Service Commission conducts Civil Services Aptitude Test. This exam is conducted for various recruitments in civil services under commission of union public service. Exam is organized for various services like Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and Indian Administrative Service etc.
UPSC CSAT Exam Pattern
Civil Services Aptitude Test contains Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. Exam pattern of both exams is given below.
Civil Services Aptitude Test (Preliminary) Exam Pattern:
|Paper I||200 marks||2 hours|
|Paper II||200 marks||2 hours|
You May Read This: How to Prepare for Maths
Civil Services Aptitude Test (Main) Exam Pattern:
For Paper- A, applicants have to choose one of the Indian Language from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution.
|Paper – II||General Studies- I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)||250|
|Paper- III||General Studies- II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)||250|
|Paper- IV||General Studies-III (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)||250|
|Paper- V||General Studies-IV (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)||250|
|Paper- VI||Optional subject Paper- I||250|
|Paper- VII||Optional subject Paper- II||250|
|Sub total||Written Test||1750|
Detail of CSAT Exam Pattern:- Check Here
Union Public Service Commission may also send their CSAT Prelims / Mains Exam Hall Ticket by post. It is also available to download duplicate hall ticket online form the official website using above stated instructions.
Date of Exam: 07th August 2016
You may also check below given Official Link to download your Hall ticket.
To Download CSAT Admit Card 2016 – 2017 – Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CSAT Application Form||CSAT Cut Off Marks|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Books||Online Test For UPSC|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How To Find Online Study Material|