CSAT Application Form
- Union Public Service Commission is going to organize Civil Services Aptitude Test. CSAT Application Form is invited from eligible candidates against various Civil Services. Interested candidates may fill CSAT Application Form 2016 through online mode on or before end date that is 20th May 2016.
- Civil Services preliminary examination will be held on 07th August 2016 and Mail Exam will be conducted on 03rd December 2016. Candidates who will qualify prelims examination can appear main exam.
- To know more about CSAT Application Form 2016 as Essential Qualification, age limit and how to apply, you may take a look on the below section of this page. Entire information is provided by the portal, recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who want to apply should have nationality as mentioned below
- A citizen of India, or
- A topic of Nepal, or
- A topic of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to visit to India earlier than 1st January, 1962 with the intention of completely settling in India or
- A individual of Indian origin (PIO) who has migrated from Srilanka, East African nations of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intention of completely settling in India. Can additionally apply for Civil Services Aptitude Test.
Applicants who want to apply they should have a degree in relevant discipline from recognized University/ institute, Candidates who are appearing in final year they may also apply for the exam.
Age limit of the appliers for the Civil Services Aptitude Test should be in between 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules.
- Candidates belongs to unreserved category are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are not required to pay any fee.
- Fee can be paid in state bank of India by cash or by using net banking or any other mode of online payment.
Selection of skilled participants will be done as per their performance in the Preliminary and Main Exam. Candidates who will qualify Preliminary exam may appear in Main Exam.
UPSC CSAT Syllabus:
Civil Services Aptitude Test is conducted in two parts Paper I and Paper II. Paper I contains topics like Current events, History of India, Indian Polity and General issues on Environmental etc. paper II contain topics such as Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, General Mental Ability, Basic numeracy and Decision making and problem solving Etc.
UPSC CSAT Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern of both exams is mentioned below. You may also check below given link to get complete details about your exam pattern.
Civil Services Aptitude Test (Preliminary) Exam Pattern:
Preliminary examination is conducted in two papers. Both contain 200 marks and paper will be of multiple choice questions. Each paper will be of two hours duration.
|Paper I||200 marks||2 hours|
|Paper II||200 marks||2 hours|
Civil Services Aptitude Test (Main) Exam Pattern:
Candidates are required to choose one of the Indian Language from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution.
|Paper – II||General Studies- I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)||250|
|Paper- III||General Studies- II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)||250|
|Paper- IV||General Studies-III (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)||250|
|Paper- V||General Studies-IV (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)||250|
|Paper- VI||Optional subject Paper- I||250|
|Paper- VII||Optional subject Paper- II||250|
|Sub total||Written Test||1750|
Procedure to apply for CSAT Application Form:
Candidates are required to follow below given steps to fill application form.
- Candidates first have to visit official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Follow the link as Online Application For Various Examinations
- Then go for the link as Civil Services Aptitude Test 2015.
- There are two stage of registration part I and part II, candidates have to fill application form of both part.
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature if required.
- Pay the application fees via Challan or online payment (Debit/ Credit card or Net Banking).
- Take a printout of application form for future use.
- Last date to fill application form for preliminary Exam: 20th May 2016
- CSAT Preliminary Exam Date: 07th August 2016
- CSAT Main Exam Date: 03rd December 2016
Note: You may get more details about CSAT Application Form 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CSAT Admit card||CSAT Cut Off Marks|
|UPSC Notifications||UPSC Online Application Status|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Syllabus||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|