Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board has liberated an advertisement about CSEB Recruitment 2016 for filling up Advisor Posts. Company is looking for eligible candidates who are willing to empanel this enterprise in Chhattisgarh state. Applicants, who found themselves suitable for aforesaid post and fulfill all requisite qualification, can apply for CSEB vacancies by sending application form as per the format on or before the ending date. Job seekers are advised to check this page frequently for getting the details about CSEB Recruitment 2017 as we’ll update it very soon.
Interested candidates who are willing to filling up the said posts need to submit their filled applications with necessary documents on or before the last date. Contender may comprehend the entire details related to this latest recruitment through this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Position Name||Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||27th September 2016|
Aspirants applying for Advisor post must possess bachelor degree in any discipline from any institute or university recognized by UGC. Individual having bachelor degree in law and minimum 10 years of experience in the post of Tehsildar / Dy. Collector / Joint Collector / Additional Collector will be preferred for the post.
More Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Contenders should have the maximum age of 66 years as on 01-01-2016. Age Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per the Chhattisgarh State Power Generating Company Limited norms.
Selected applicants will earn good amount of pay scale as per the post applied as advisor will receive the salary as per the Chhattisgarh Civil Sewa (Samvida Niyukti ) Nigam, 2012.
Application Fee for CSEB Job:
- Candidate applying only for advisor post need to pay Rs.1000/-in the form of demand draft / banker’s cheque drawn in favor of “Assistant Manager (CAU), CSPGCL, Raipur” payable at Raipur.
- The aspirant need to write their name, complete mailing address and phone / mobile number on reverse side of demand draft / banker’s cheque.
Selection of talented contenders for CSEB vacancy will be based on academic qualification and documents verification.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notifications
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board Recruitment?
- Applicants who are applying for CSEB Jobs must visit the official website i.e. www.cseb.gov.in.
- Follow the ‘Recruitment’ tab given on the right side of the home page.
- Thereafter select ‘Advertisement’ link given next to the post you wish to apply for as “Appointment of –Advisor (Land Acquisition) and Advisor (Coal) on Contract basis – CSPGCL”.
- Candidates are required to download the application format by hitting on “Application Format” link given below the concerned advertisement link and take a print out of that.
- Fill form very carefully with all the essential details in the prescribed format
- After filling the form candidates have to keep the application form into an envelope with a super subscription of “Application for the Post of Advisor (Coal) on contract” on it and attach all necessary testimonials, one set of self attested / attested photo copies of certificates such as educational, caste, documents, mark sheets, degrees along with it.
- Completed application form should be send by Speed post / Registered post only along with significant documents on or before the last date at the address stated below.
The Chief Engineer (HR),
Chhattisgarh State Power Generating Company Limited,
Shed No.3, Vidyut Sewa Bhawan Parisar, Dangania,
Raipur (C.G.) PIN – 492 013
Check Here: Jobs in Chhattisgarh
Closing date to submit application forms for advisor post: 27th September 2016
Note: For more details about CSEB Recruitment 2016 – 2017 check Official Link. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates related to relevant recruitment notification time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|