CSEB Recruitment 2014
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Ltd. has circulated an advertisement as CSEB Recruitment 2014 to fill up 132 JR Engineer Posts in different disciplines. Job hunters who are looking for a reputated job in Govt. organization they must clutch this chance. Desirous aspirants can apply for this recruitment through online application form latest by the crucial date.
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Engineer (T&D)/(Civil)-Trainee|
|No. Of Vacancies||132|
|Last Date For Online Registration||9th December 2014|
To obtain the complete details about CSEB Recruitment 2014 like required qualification, selection process, how to apply etc. candidates can check the below stated information which is structured by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Disciplines And Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Discipline||No. Of Vacancies|
Candidates must have possessed 3 years Engineering Diploma in the concerned discipline from any Government recognized Institute.
- Applicant’s age should be minimum 19 years and maximum 35 years as on 03-11-2014.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of govt.
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs.500/-
- Departmental candidates are free from the payment of application fee.
Mode of Payment:
The payment of the fee will be made through pre-printed challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
Candidates who will get selected for the above post will be paid by the pay scale of Rs. 12775– 38400/-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Verification of Documents.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply for CSEB Recruitment 2014 through the official website that is www.cseb.gov.in
- Press on “Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited” tab.
- After that press on the” recruitment” button mentioned on the right hand side of the home page.
- Select the appropriate link to apply given in front of your suitable post.
- Fill the necessary details in the first part of registration and submit it.
- Now make the payment of fee and again log on to the official site.
- Fill the details in the second part of registration and submit it within the given time.
- Take a print out of filled in form for future reference.
|Commencement Online Registration of Applications||10/11/2014|
|Closing date for completion of Step I registration||01/12/2014|
|End date for payment of fee||05/12/2014|
|Last date for completion of Step II registration||09/12/2014|
To know other Details please check the Official Advertisement.