Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has expressed an employment advertisement related to CSIR Recruitment. Capable and passionate individuals may apply for filling up vacancies of Legal Adviser Post. Jobs seekers who are willing to apply for CSIR Recruitment 2016 may fill online application form on or before the last date and send the same to address mentioned below.
|Post Name||Legal Adviser|
|Last date to apply online||25th January 2016 up to 5.30 PM|
|Last date to submit hard copy of application||Within a week from the last date of online application|
Keen contenders can obtain other details such as salary details, required qualification, age regulation, selection process, process to apply, etc related to CSIR Jobs from the below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates are required to possess degree of LLM / 5-year Integrated LLB (Hons.) degree from Concern University or institute and 5 years experience of handling service matters; OR LLB from Concern University or institute with 8 years experience of handling service matter.
Job hunters who will be appointed will be paid Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- per month as salary.
Age of applying candidates should not be more than 37 years as on 25. 01. 2016. Age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories, as per GOI instructions on the subject. No age limit for departmental candidates.
The candidates short-listed by a duly constituted Screening Committee shall be interviewed by a Selection Committee. The short-listed candidates shall be informed of the date, time and venue of interview by post/ e-mail.
How to Apply for CSIR Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of CSIR that is www.csirhrdg.res.in
- After visiting the home page, choose appropriate link for which you want to apply.
- Job aspirants have to carefully read the instructions before going to fill online form.
- Now Fill up the application form correctly with relevant details and submit it
- Take a print out of the online Application Form and paste his /her recent photograph in the space provided.
- Send the form along with the self attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate to the below stated address:
The Joint Secretary (Admn.),
CSIR, Anusandhan Bhawan,
Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001
Last date to submit hard copy of application: Within a week from the last date of online application
Note: Check further information about CSIR Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|