CSIR Recruitment 2015
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)-NBRI, Lucknow has published an employment notification as CSIR Recruitment 2015 for filling up the various vacancies of NBRI Scientist. Willing applicants may apply through filling and submitting the online application form on or before the last date furnished below:
|No. of Post||09|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th December 2014|
|Last Date to receipt of online form hard copy||19th December 2014|
We, the team of recruitmentresult.com are providing you the detailed information about CSIR Recruitment 2015 like selection procedure, eligibility criteria etc here on this page, please have a look below:
Name of Post & No. of Post Details:
|Sr. No||Post Name||No. of Post|
|1||Senior Principal Scientist||01|
The Applicants who would like to grab this golden opportunity CSIR Recruitment must possess the doctoral degree like Ph.D in Botany/Biotechnology/Plant Science/Life Science in the area of Plant transformation/Tissue culture Horticulture/Floriculture/Botany in the area of floriculture/landscaping from recognized University Or Institutions.
Salary & Age Limit Details:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Max Age Limit in Year|
|Senior Principal Scientist||Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 8900/-||50||Relaxation in age for other category applicants as per the Government norms|
|Principal Scientist||Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 8700/-||45|
|Senior Scientist||Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 7600||37|
|Scientist||Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6600||32|
- The applicants belong to general category must pay the Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- The SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad applicant’s categories are exempted from any application fee.
- The payment of application fee will pay in form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, CSIR – National Botanical Research Institute” payable at Lucknow.
Applicant’s selection will make on the personal interview.
How to Apply:
- The appropriate applicants may apply to this opening by filling the online application form that is available on the official website www.nbri.res.in.
- Applicants must visit the website and press the ‘Recruitment’ link from the menu bar and then press the ‘Permanent’ button, now press the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Before filling the online application form, applicants need to keep the scanned image of their photograph and signature.
- Now applicants must fill the application form with desired detailed information and uploads the scanned images on or before the last date i.e. 12th December 2014.
- After the completion of application form, submit the application form by pressing the submit button and get the printout of an application form for the future reference.
- The applicants should send the printout of an application form and must attach all the Xerox of required testimonials along with DD.
- The applicants send the application form by speed post in an envelope that is superscribed as “Application for the post of _______, Post Code _____, Area______” to the address given below on or before the last date.
CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute,
Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow-226001
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12th December 2014
- Last Date to receipt of online form hard copy: 19th December 2014
Note: By using Official Notification, you may fetch the other details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On