CSIR Recruitment 2014
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has disclosed a recruitment/vacancies notification.
- Applicants who have decided their career as a PA/JRF/RA must apply regarding CSIR PA/JRF/RA Vacancies notification.
- Applicants may attend the walk-in at the particular date and time. Interview will be conducted on 12th February 2014.
- Further details regarding CSIR Recruitment 2014 like are mentioned on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Organization
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Name of the post and no. of vacancies
|Project Assistant (PA)-II or JRF||02|
|JRF or SRF||01|
|PA-III or II||01|
- Contenders must have completed First class Master Degree in Genetics Plant Breeding / Plant Breeding / Horticulture/ Plant Physiology/ Biotechnology / Biotechnology Plant Sciences / Ag. Botany / Botany/ Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ M. Pharma/ Molecular Biology/ Microbiology/ life sciences as per the post applied for except JRF.
- For JRF post candidates must possess NET with the above mentioned qualification.
- For post of RA – 35 years
- For Senior Research Fellow post – 32 years
- For Others – 28 years
- Upper age relaxation will be given according to the organization’s rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in face to face walk-in.
The consolidated remuneration will be Rs. 10000/- to Rs 22000/- as per the applicability of designation and discipline.
How to apply CSIR Notification Scientist Vacancies?
Eligibility holders may attend the interview for this recruitment notice. They have to prepare their Applications or Bio-Data in the same way as prescribed by the organization. Take attested copies of all relevant documents and certificates of education and experience. You must have originals certificates at the time of interview.
Venue for walk-in
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants,
Kukrail Picnic Spot Road,
Interview process will be held on 12th February 2014.
Note: Aspirants are advised to follow the Official Advertisement.