CSIR Recruitment 2014-2015
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has unfolded a notification of CSIR Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various vacancies of JRF, SRF, PA, PF, SPF and Other. Aspirants who desire to carve out their career in Government sector may attend walk In Interview with all essential documents on the given date at sharp time.
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Walk in Interview||13th to 17th , 20th & 21st October 2014|
Association of CSIR is looking for well educated and capable candidates to fill up various vacancies of PA, PF, JRF and SRF posts.
For More details regarding CSIR Recruitment 2014 you may go through the given announcement which is framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
Information of CSIR Recruitment 2014:
|S.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||07|
|2||Senior Research Fellow||01|
|3||Senior Project Assistant||06|
Job fighter who are willing to apply should possess degree of BE / BTECH/ MSC / Diploma in relevant field as per the post applied for from recognized University/Institute.
- Aspirant’s age should reside in between 28 years to 32 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserve category as per Organization Norms
Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Selected job fighter will get good amount of pay scale of Rs. 12000/- to Rs.18000/-
How to Apply:
- Contenders who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend the walk-in-interview along with application form.
- Aspirants have to download the application form from the official site
- Official site of CSIR is www.immt.res.in.
- Fill the application form very carefully with all relevant details and must attach all essentials documents.
- Job fighters are advised to report the venue before the time.
Walk In Venue:
CSIR-CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology
Acharya Vihar, P.O. RRL,
Applicants may attend Interview on 13th to 17th October, 20th & 21st October 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Applicants must check the Official Notification for more information.