Eligible & interested candidates are invited for Walk-In-Interview for Position of Office Assistant. Candidates, who fulfill requisite eligibility criteria, can apply for CSIR Recruitment by attending walk-in-interview on 16th January 2019. Check CSIR Jobs details from below page.
|CSIR Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|CSIR Official Website||Press Here|
Highlights of CSIR Recruitment 2019:
- Posts Name: Office Assistant
- CSIR Vacancies: 01
- Walk-in Date: 16-01-2019
- Name of Company: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
Are You Eligible for CSIR IIIM Recruitment?
Qualification Required: B.Com with at least one year of experience in office administration preferably in any R&D organization.
Age Criteria: The upper age limit for aforesaid position is 30 years.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Is there any relaxation in age?
- Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions
- Age relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years is also applicable for persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in state of J&K during period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
What is Monthly Salary?
Selected candidates will get salary of Rs.20, 000/- for CSIR Vacancy.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
What is the Process of Selection?
Through Interview and candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English.
Read Here: Interview Preparation Tips
How to Download CSIR Application Form?
- First visit the official website that is iiim.res.in.
- Follow “Notifications” section and hit link.
- Select “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for Office Assistant on 16.01.2019” tab.
- Hit “Download Application Form” link.
- Read the whole notification very carefully.
- Fill form with all details.
- Attach photo copies of required documents.
- Bring it at time of interview against CSIR Advertisement.
Board Room, CSIR-IIIM,
Canal Road, Jammu-180001
Frequently Asked Questions Related to CSIR 2019 Recruitment
Question 1: What is the date of walk-in-interview?
Question 2: Which documents are necessary for verification?
Answer: Certificates/testimonials in support of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience etc for CSIR Office Assistant Recruitment.
Check Out: Best State Government Jobs
Question 3: What is the timing of reporting?
Answer: Candidates are supposed to arrive at the venue of interview on or before 9.30 A.M
Question 4: What is the time to submit application form?
Answer: Application form should be submitted on the day of interview between 9.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
Question 5: Any TA/ DA will be paid?
Answer: No TA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview
Find Here: Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
CSIR Recruitment 2019:
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has released the job notification titled as CSIR Recruitment Advertisement for filling up Office Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 16-01-2019 for CSIR Notification. Knowledge of Finanical Accounting, Ledger Entries and other Financial Works allied thereto is necessary.
Candidates must attend interview along with complete bio-data in prescribed application form duly filled-up and signed and enclosing therewith self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Recruitment.
Sufficient knowledge of computer operations particularly in MS Office, Power Point and Office Management Software is desirable. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates about Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment On 05-01-2019:
- BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 13-01-2019
- ICSIL Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 08-01-2019
- Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2019– Walk-in Date: 09-01-2019
- PGIMER Recruitment 2019– Walk-in Date: 15-01-2019
- GAIL Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 15-01-2019