CSIR Recruitment 2014-2015
CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography has asserted a notification about CSIR Recruitment 2014-15 for filling up various Assistant Grade III vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online by filling application form in correct manner lasted by 15th September 2014.
Details about CSIR Recruitment 2014-2015:
|Organization Name||Post Name||Age Limit as on 15-09-2014|
|CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography||Assistant Grade III||28 years|
Additional information about CSIR Notification such as eligibility conditions, Selection Process, How to apply etc are well framed below by the team member of recruitmentresult.com:
- Job seekers must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board/Institute.
- Applicants should have proficiency in Computers.
Relaxation in age will be applicable for the reserved category as per Government norms.
Selection of appropriate candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test/Typing test/Personal Interview
How To Prepare For Written Test > Get Details
Hired candidates will get remuneration of Rs 5200/- to Rs. 20, 200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
How To Apply?
- Willing candidates must log in the official site of organization that is www.nio.org
- Choose the appropriate link to apply online.
- Contenders are required to fill the application form in correct manner.
- Upload essential documents, passport size photograph, signature.
- After filling form in correct manner submit it within given time.
End date to apply online-15th September 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Check Official Site to get more information.