Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has broadcasted a notification related to CSIR Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up various Technical Assistant posts in relevant units / divisions in New Delhi. Candidates who want to make career with this organization can apply for CSIR Recruitment 2016.
Interested candidates may apply by sending the filled in application form duly signed and accompanied by self attested copies of all certificates in prescribed format on the pre- decided date and time which is equipped below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research|
|Last date to fill online application||4th July 2016|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Assistant (Post Code-A1-PPD)||1st Class B.Sc. (Sci.) with B.Lib Sc.|
|Technical Assistant (Post Code-B1-HRDG)||1st Class B.Sc.(Sci.) with one year full-time professional qualification in Computer Applications / DTP / Graphic work.|
|Technical Assistant (Post Code-C1-USD)||1St Class B.Sc. (Sci.) with one year full time professional qualification in Desk Top Publishing /Graphic Work.|
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Jobs For BSC Graduates in India – Check Here
The candidate appointed against the above said post will be getting the consolidated emolument of Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (Gross Rs.38025/-).
Age limit for the participants is 28 years as on 04.07.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC / ST and upto 03 years for OBC candidates only in respect of those posts which are reserved for the respective categories.
Aspirants are required to make the payment of application through DD of Rs. 500/- drawn on State Bank of India in favour of ‘Joint Secretary (Admn.) CSIR, New Delhi’.
Selection will be made on the basis of trade test / skill test by selection committee. Candidates should, therefore, furnish in the relevant field/column all the qualifications and experience that they have acquired over and above the minimum prescribed qualifications at the time of trade / skill test.
Latest Government Jobs:- Grab Now
Steps to apply for CSIR Recruitment:
- Job seekers who are willing to apply for this latest opening are firstly required to visit the official website that is www.csir.res.in.
- Go for ‘latest update’ section on the home page and hit on suitable link as “Recruitment to the posts of Technical Assistant Gr. III (2) Advt No. CO/02/2016 (Last Date 4th July 2016)”.
- Read the whole description of the post and after that revisit the home page.
- Now hit on “Apply Online” link located against the declared advertisement link.
- This will open the online application format which you need to fill completely in proper manner.
- After that submit the duly filled form within given time and get the hard copy of it and proceed further.
- This duly signed print-out of the computer generated application form (hard copy) accompanied by DD for Rs. 500/- along with self-attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate, if applicable, should be sent in an envelope super scribed by “Application for the post of Post code ” by post so as to reach at below given address within a week from the last date of online application.
The Joint Secretary,
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research,
Anusandhan Bhawan, 2, Rafi Marg,
New Delhi- 110001
Latest Jobs in Delhi – Check Here
- The last date to fill online application: 4th July 2016
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of application: within one week from the last date to fill online application
For getting additional information regarding CSIR Recruitment 2016, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|