Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has expanded an online Notification regarding CSIR Recruitment. This association is looking forward to recruit skilled and enthusiastic job hunters for the posts of Senior Research Fellow & Research Associate. Jobs seekers who are willing to for CSIR Recruitment 2015 may fill an online application form on or before the last date and send the same to address mentioned below. Aspirants are requested to stay connected with this page as we are going to update it shortly with info of CSIR Recruitment 2016 Notification.
|Post Name||SRF & RA|
|Last date to apply Online||14th December 2015|
|Last date to submit hard copy of Application||18th December 2015|
Keen contenders can obtain other details such as salary details, required qualification, age regulation, selection process, how to apply, etc related to CSIR Recruitment from the below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com
For Senior Research Fellow post:
Candidates should have done M.Sc /BE / B. Tech or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and one publication in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal and should have completed at least two years of post M.Sc/BE/B. Tech research experience as on the last date of application, as evidenced from fellowship/ associateship or from date of registration for Ph.D
For Research Associate post:
Must possess PhD (in a science or engineering subject) or MD/MS/MDS (in medical science subject) or ME / MTech / MPharm / MVSc with three years R&D experience as on the last date of application, evidenced from fellowship or Associateship or from date of registration of PhD
Eligibility Of Age:
Aspirants who wish to apply for the Senior Research Fellow & Research Associate positions should not be more than 32 years and 35 years respectively as on the last date of the receipt of application.
Each SRF will be paid Rs. 28000/- per month during entire tenure of fellowship or date of PhD viva-voce whichever is earlier. The stipend of RA will be one of the following for the entire tenure:
- Rs. 36,000/- p.m. (Fixed),
- Rs. 38,000/-p.m. (Fixed),
- Rs. 40,000/-p.m. (Fixed), as recommended by the selection committee
In addition, each SRF / RA will receive a contingent grant of a maximum of Rs. 20,000/-p.a. which will be provided to the concerned University/Institution.
Method of Recruitment:
Selection of candidates will be made through Personal Interview. SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid single second class rail / bus fare to and fro by the shortest route from the station mentioned in the address for correspondence given in the online application from (within India) to place of interview on production of documentary proof as per rule in force.
How to apply for CSIR Recruitment?
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of CSIR that is www.csirhrdg.res.in
- After visiting the home page, choose appropriate link for which you want to apply.
- Job aspirants have to carefully read the instructions in full before going to fill online form.
- Now Fill up the application form correctly with relevant details and submit it
- Take a print out of the online Application Form and paste his /her recent photograph in the space provided.
- Send the form along with the Attested copies of school leaving certificate, degrees, marksheets, Proof of PhD registration, Proof of PhD Submission/PhD Viva-Voce/PhD degree, NET, GATE, etc. to the below stated address:
To Scientist-In-Charge, EMR-I
Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex
Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110 012
Date to be remembered:
- Closing date to apply Online: 14th December 2015
- Closing date to submit hard copy of Application: 18th December 2015
Detailed information regarding CSIR Recruitment 2015 can be obtained from this Official Notification. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for latest updates about CSIR Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has issued a notice about CSIR Recruitment 2015. CSIR Recruitment 2016 will also available on this page shortly, so stay tune with us. The organization Invites CSIR application forms from career oriented and talented job hunters for filling up the director position. Candidates who are willing to apply for CSIR jobs they must send the properly filled application form on or before clo9isng date that is 15th December 2015.
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||15th December 2015|
To fetch all the detailed information related to CSIR Recruitment 2015 Notice such as posts name, no. of posts, applying process, and salary details, educational qualification etc , you need to visit the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders who want to apply for CSIR Recruitment they must have done graduation / post graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
The age of the appliers should meet the organization criteria. Age relaxation will be given as per organization rules.
Selected candidates will be paid the salary of Rs 67, 000/-
Contenders will be got selected on the basis of Interview which will be held on stipulated date conducted by the selection committee of an organization.
How to Apply for CSIR Recruitment?
- Entitled applicants may apply by submitting the prescribed Application form that is available on the Official Website which is www.csir.res.in.
- Appliers must download the Application form and fill it with required information. Attach the Xerox copies of all testimonials in support of educational qualification, caste etc to it.
- After filling the Application form, it must be sent along with detailed bio-data to the address provided below through email or post prior to closing date.
Director General, CSIR,
Anusandhan Bhawan ,2 , Rafi Marg , New Delhi – 110001
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 15th December 2015
Note: You may go through the Official Link to attain the entire details. Dear aspirants keep visiting our web portal to get related info about CSIR Recruitment 2016.