CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
Direct Link to Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card is Available Now!! Students who are going to appear in CSIR UGC NET JRF/LS Exam conducting on 16th June 2019 can download their CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket by entering their Form Number, Date of Birth by visiting below given link.
Overview of CSIR UGC 2019 June Exam:
|Exam Name||CSIR UGC NET Exam|
|Conducted by||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Human Resource Development|
|Exam Name||Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and For Lectureship (LS)|
|Online Registration will be started||25-02-2019|
|CSIR UGC NET Apply Online Last Date||18-03-2019|
|CSIR UGC Exam Date||16-06-2019|
|Category||CSIR UGC NET 2019 Admit Card|
|CSIR UGC NET Exam Admit Card Status||Released|
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card Downloading Date||01st Week of June 2019|
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Human Resource Development has released the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card June 2019 on official website. Thus, candidates who are going to take part in CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship may download CSIR UGC NET 2019 Admit Card quickly to avoid last minute rush.
How to Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card?
For downloading CSIR UGC NET Admit Card June 2019, aspirants need to follow below stated steps. Have a look!!
- Firstly, visit the official website of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Human Resource Development that is www.csirhrdg.res.in
- On homepage, press on “CSIR-UGC NET EXAM” and select “Admit Card June 2019” from drop down list.
- This will take you on a new window.
- Now, hit on “Press Here” link given in front of “To download the Admit Card of CSIR-UGC NET Exam June 2019” on appeared page to download CSIR UGC NET Exam Hall Ticket.
- Then enter asked details such as Form Number, Date of Birth and Security Code.
- After filling all details, press on “Login” button.
- In few seconds, CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 will appear on your computer screen.
- Lastly, download CSIR UGC NET June Admit Card.
- Also take a print out of downloaded CSIR-UGC JRF/NET Exam Admit Card and bring it at the time of examination.
Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
|CSIR UGC NET 2019 Admit Card Link||Download Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|More Links Related to CSIR UGN NET|
|CSIR UGN NET 2019||Check Details|
|CSIR UGN NET Result||Check Details|
|CSIR UGN NET Answer Key||Check Details|
|CSIR UGN NET Cut Off Marks||Check Details|
|CSIR UGN NET Syllabus||Check Details|
|CSIR UGN NET Books||Check Details|
|CSIR UGN NET Question Paper||Check Details|
Details Mentioned on CSIR NET Admit Card
Below given details are mentioned on CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019. Have a look!
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s Name|
|Pwd Candidate (If Applicable)||Date Of Birth|
|Date And Time Of Examination||Roll Number|
|Candidate’s Signature||Candidate’s Photograph|
|Registration Number||Mailing Address|
|Exam Center||Medium Of Question Paper|
What to do in Case you Forget Your CSIR-UGC NET Form Number?
Candidates who forget their form number are required to follow the instructions given below. Have a look!!
- Visit the official web page – that is www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Now, follow “CSIR-UGC NET EXAM” tab, then press “Admit Card June 2019” tab from drop down list.
- Afterwards, press on “Hit Here” available in front of “To download the Admit Card of CSIR-UGC NET Exam June 2019” on appeared page to download CSIR UGC NET Exam Hall Ticket.
- On appeared page, hit on “Forgot Form No” tab.
- Then, fill asked details such as E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Candidates Name, Date of Birth and Security Code and hit on “Submit” button.
- Lastly, your Form No will’ be send to your email-id.
Hit Here: To Retrieve CSIR-UGC NET Form Number
CSIR NET 2019 Exam Day Schedule
CSIR UGC NET Examination will be held in two shifts, that is, morning and afternoon shift. The schedule of the examination is as follows:
|Morning||9:00 am to 12:00 noon||Life Science|
|Afternoon||02:00 pm to 05:00 pm||Chemical ScienceMathematical ScienceEarth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
What to Carry in CSIR UGC NET Exam Centre?
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- One Photo ID proof
- CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photo
|Put En Eye Upon This!!Aspirants appearing for CSIR UGC NET 2019 Exam are required to bring photo identity card such as voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Photo ID Card along with a printout of their CSIR UGC NET Exam Admit Card on the day of examination.|
Read Out Here: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
What Not to Carry in CSIR UGC NET Exam?
- Textual Material (Printed Or Written) Bits Of Papers
- Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator
- Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator
- Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones.
- Microphone, Pager and Health band etc
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc
- Hiding communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth device etc
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern:
|Name Of The Parts||Marks Allotted||Negative Marks For Each Portion|
|Part-A||30||Applicable as per the scheme of the subject paper|
CSIR UGC NET Exam Centres
Check Here: Written Exam Techniques
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card Download Here:
Those candidates, who have applied for CSIR UGC NET Exam going to be held on 16-06-2019, can download their CSIR UGC JRF NET Admit Card from this page. CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 Link is available.
So, aspirants can easily download Admit Card of CSIR UGC NET by pressing the link given above. To get further details regarding CSIR UGC NET Call Letter, stay tuned with us on recruitmentresult.com
This is all about CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019. To fetch details on CSIR UGC NET 2019 Admit Card, stay tuned with recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|