CSIR UGC NET
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is has released a main notification concerning CSIR UGC NET. Exam will be held for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship on Sunday, the 19th June, 2016 (Tentatively). Candidates who are eligible for the CSIR UGC NET Exam may read complete notification. Applicants should apply by submitting online application form on or before 01st March 2016 and hard copy on or before 07th March 2016.
Entire details concerning to CSIR UGC NET 2016 such as qualification, age, selection, process to apply etc. are customized on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates must check exam date, eligibility criteria and other details to fill application form from the below section.
CSIR UGC NET
Subjects Of The Test:
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Atmosphere Sciences
- Ocean Sciences
- Planetary Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for CSIR UGC NET exam must have done MSC or equivalent degree / Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 year degree /BE / B.Tech / B.Pharma / MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC non crème layer candidates and 50 % for SC / ST / Physically and usually Handicapped candidates.
- Aspirants registered for MSC has completed 10+2+3 years of the mentioned qualifying examination can also apply for the test.
- Students with BSc or those with equivalent degree in the integrated MS-PhD program with the percentage of at least 55% marks. The percentage for OBC is 50%. Those who are visually or physically handicapped can also apply.
- Candidates having the bachelor’s in Engineering, Science and in other discipline will be eligible to get fellowship after getting registered or enrolled for PhD or PhD integrated program.
Check Now- UGC NET Exam Pattern
For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF):
Age of applying candidates should not exceed from 28 years as on 01- 01- 2016. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (non creamy layer)/ physically handicapped/ visually handicapped and female applicants.
There is no upper age limit for those applying for lectureship.
More About CSIR UGC NET:
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card||CSIR UGC NET Books|
|CSIR UGC NET Syllabus||CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks|
|UGC NET Papers|
|For General category candidates||Rs. 1000/|
|For OBC and non creamy layer candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PH or usually handicapped||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to pay Examination fee in any branch of the Indian Bank throughout the country. Srinagar and Imphal candidates may deposit their fees through RTGS or NEFT.
Scheme of The Test:
|(i) Life Sciences
(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
(iii) Mathematical Sciences
(iv) Chemical Sciences
(v) Physical Sciences
Also Check- UGC NET Syllabus
How To Apply for CSIR UGC NET:
- Applicants must log in official site that is www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- On home page go through table and follow ‘Main Notification CSIR-UGC NET Exam June 2016’.
- Choose ‘Apply Online’ link and read all details.
- Select ‘apply online’ button from bottom of page.
- Fill the form with all relevant details correctly and press ‘preview’ tab.
- After filling all details in correct manner must upload the required documents / scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within given time period
- Take a printout of online filled form and paste the black and white photograph, put the signature in the given space attach cast certificate if required and forward the completed form along with essential certificates and DD at the below mentioned address.
- Envelope containing the application super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code & online generated application No. on top.
To Deputy Secretary (Exam),
human resource development Group, Examination Unit,
CSIR Complex Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012
Also Read- Ways To Control Your Time During Examination
Dates to Remember:
|Date of close of deposit of fee||29th February 2016|
|Closing date of On-Line submission of Applications||01st March 2016|
|Last date of receipt of hardcopy of form in the Examination Unit||07th March 2016|
|Last date of receipt of hardcopy of form from remote areas||14th March 2016|
|Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis||06th April 2016|
|Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test||09th May 2016|
|Last date for accepting of representation about non registration for this test||16th May 2016|
|Issue of E admission certificate to registered candidates||Mid June 2016|
|Date of Exam (Tentative)||Sunday, the 19th June, 2016|
Time of Exam:
|Morning Session||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||3 hrs|
|Afternoon Session||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
Note: Check the Official Notification to get more details about CSIR UGC NET 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UGC NET Online Application Form||UGC Approved University List|
|UGC NET Result||How to Make Own Study Guide|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||How To Develop Powerful Concentration|
|Tips For Students To Manage Stress||How to Make Own Study Guide|