CSIR UGC NET Application
Apply Online to submit CSIR UGC NET Application Form!!!Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is going to conduct CSIR-UGC Test held on Sunday 17-06-2018 to ensure the eligibility of eligible Indians for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and to make sure the eligibility of candidates for appointment of Lecturers (NET).
Those candidates who are interested to apply for CSIR JRF June Exam Notification need to submit their CSIR UGC NET Application 2018 till the last date that is 26-03-2018.
Crucial Points Of This Page
CSIR UGC NET Final Result of this CSIR UGC NET June Exam may be declared in the month of Sept/Oct., 2018 and fellowship to qualifying candidates will be effective from 01-01-2019.
To obtain complete details regarding CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018 you need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
CSIR UGC NET Application
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must be an Indian National.
- As per CSIR UGC NET JRF Exam Notification, the upper age limit prescribed should be 28 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the norms.
- There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
- Relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD)/female applicants and 03 years in case of OBC(non creamy layer) will be given to candidates.
Want to Know? How to Prepare For UGC Net Exam
CSIR UGC NET Educational Qualification:
- Appliers must have done BS-4 year’s program that is B Pharma, BE, B. Tech, MSc, MBBS, Integrated BS-MS or any other science degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- 5% marks concession will be granted to candidates who belong to reserved category.
- Candidates who are studying in M.Sc and have done graduation (10+2+3) they are also eligible for this examination.
- Candidates having Degree of B.Sc or if they are doing integrated MS-PhD program and have got minimum 55% marks then they are also eligible to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2018.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/ enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s degree only shall not be eligible for Lectureship
Subject under CSIR UGC NET 2018
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Ocean Sciences
- Planetary Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Atmosphere Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Application Fee to fill CSIR UGC NET Application Form:
Candidates will have to pay application fee given below through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking after verifying their eligibility.
|Category||Application Fee for CSIR UGC NET Application|
|For General Category candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For OBC-NCL category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|For Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Get Detailed: CSIR UGC NET Syllabus
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern
- CSIR UGC NET Exam will be held in a total of five subjects viz., Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth, Physical Sciences Chemical Sciences, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences.
- This test will consist of a single MCQ paper comprising of 200 marks.
- In CSIR UGC NET Test, there will be a deduction of the marks for wrong answers as per the subject wise scheme of the exam.
|Format of exam||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Mode of CSIR UGC NET exam||Pen and Paper mode|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|List of Subjects||Life Sciences Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences Mathematical Sciences Chemical Sciences Physical Sciences|
CSIR UGC NET June Exam Pattern
|Section||Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration|
|A||General Aptitude, Graphical Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Numeric Ability etc.||200||3 Hours|
|B||Mathematics and Engineering Aptitude|
|C||Application of the scientific concepts, Engineering Sciences|
CSIR UGC NET Cut Off (Expected):
|SC / ST||100||90|
Check Here: CSIR UGC NET Books
How fill CSIR NET 2018 Application Form?
- Log on to the official website of the organization that is www.csirhrdg.res.in to fill CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018
- From home page of the official website you have to choose “Main Notification Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship June, 2018” link and read the CSIR UGC NET Notification carefully.
- Once you read the entire details mentioned in CSIR UGC NET Exam Notification, applicants need to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form with all required details.
- Upload necessary documents and passport size photograph as per requirement along with CSIR UGC NET Application Form.
- Preview the application form and hit on the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the submitted CSIR UGC NET Application Form for further use in future.
Download Official PDF of: CSIR UGC NET Exam Notification
Hit here to: Apply Online Directly
CSIR UGC NET Important Dates:
|CSIR UGC NET 2018 Events||Important Dates|
|The CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form will be available from||Ongoing|
|Last date of CSIR UGC NET Online Application||26-03-2018|
|Last date for receipt of written request for change of examination center (only on merit basis)||19-04-2018|
|Tentative date of publication of the list of candidates register for test on CSIR, HRDG website.||18-05-2018|
|Issue of CSIR UGC NET Admit Card||1st week of June 2018|
|CSIR-UGC NET Examination Date||17-06-2018|
Keen applicants may attain more relevant information against CSIR UGC NET Application 2018 through Official Link. Stay connected with this web portal for getting upcoming updates related to recruitment, result, admit card etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card||CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||College is Registered OR AICTE|