CSIR UGC NET Application
16-09-2017 is last Date to fill CSIR UGC NET Application!!! Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has issued CSIR UGC NET Notification to recruit the capable candidates to fill up vacancies of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Lectureship posts. As per notification, National Eligibility Test (NET) is going to be organized on 17-12-2017 at 27 CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers all over the country. Those candidates want to appear in Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test must fill and submit CSIR UGC NET Application 2017 through online mode on or before the last date as stated above.
Crucial Points Of This Page
Before filling the CSIR UGC NET Application 2018, applicants need to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates who satisfy the below eligibility they can submit the online application form before the last date that is 16-09-2017. After that applicants need to send the hardcopy of the application through post till 23-09-2017. You may fetch further necessary information Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Notification by scrolling down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
CSIR UGC NET Application
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria for the test:
Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Participating applicants of CSIR UGC NET Exam must have completed M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/ BE/ B.Tech/ BPharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- Applicants enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award.
- Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered / enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s degree only shall not be eligible for Lectureship.
Check Out Here: Things You Must Know Before Getting Admission
Age Limit & Relaxation:
For JRF (NET): The Maximum age limit of applying candidates should be 28 years as on 01-07-2017 and age relaxation will be given 5 years in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD)/female applicants and 03 years in case of OBC (non creamy layer) applicants.
For LS (NET): No upper age limit.
Assortment Process for CSIR UGC NET Notification:
Applicants who want to apply for Junior Research Fellowship and/or Assistant Lectureship post they need to appear in CSIR UGC NET 2017 exam. Applicants will be selected on the basis of marks secure by the applicants.
More About CSIR UGC NET
|CSIR UGC NET Syllabus||CSIR UGC NET Books|
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card||How To Prepare For UGC Net Exam|
|UGC NET Papers||UGC NET Exam Pattern|
After verifying their eligibility Candidates who belong to General category they are required to submit Rs. 1000, OBC Non-Creamy layer category they need to pay Rs. 500, and SC/ ST/ Person with Disability category pay Rs. 250 as an examination fee through bank challan OR RTGS/NEFT through any bank (Bank account details are required to be filled in the Indian Bank challan form to be downloaded from online application system).
Read Here: How to Get a Free College Education
Exam Scheme & Subjects:
Subject of the test
- Life Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- The MCQ test Paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- The exam shall be for the duration of three hours.
- The question paper comprises of three Parts.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Session Timings Duration:
|Morning Session||9.00AM – 12.00 Noon 3 hrs|
|Afternoon Session||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
CSIR UGC NET Syllabus:
The Test Booklet will divide into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam.
- Part ‘A’ will common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
Check Here: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
CSIR UGC NET Questions Papers:
- Part “A” shall be common to all the subjects. The Model Questions may be viewed under heading “General Science”
- Model Questions Papers of Part B and C relevant subject may be viewed by clicking on the relevant subject
|1.||General Sciences -Part A (Common)|
|2.||Chemical Sciences-Part B & C|
|3.||Earth Sciences -Part B & C|
|4.||Life Sciences -Part B & C|
|5.||Mathematical Sciences -Part B & C|
|6.||Physical Sciences -Part B & C|
CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers:
Also Read- Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
How fill CSIR NET 2017 Application Form?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.csirhrdg.res.in
- On home page of the official website applicants have to choose “Main Notification Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship December, 2017” link and read the CSIR UGC NET Notification carefully.
- After reading the notification, applicants need to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now, you need to fill application form with all required details.
- Then, applicants have to upload necessary documents and passport size photograph A4 size paper, affix black & white photograph at designated space & sign across it.
- After that, you are required to preview of the application form and hit on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates can take a print out of the Submitted CSIR UGC NET Online Application Formfor further use in future.
- Then you have to send the hardcopy of the application with necessary documents in a below indicated address before the last date.
Apply Online>>>>CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form
Deputy Secretary (Exam), Examination Unit,
Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex,
Opposite Institute of Hotel Management,
Library Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi 110012
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
CSIR UGC NET Important Dates:
|Date Of Close Of Deposit Of Fee (All Station)||15-09-2017|
|Date Of Close Of Online Submission Of Application (All Station)||16-09-2017|
|Date of Single MCQ Examination||17-12-2017|
|Schedule for On-Line Application|
|Date of close of deposit of fee (at All stations)||15.09.2017|
|Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations)||16.09.2017|
|Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit (other than remote areas)||23.09.2017|
|Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit (from remote areas)||03.10.2017|
|Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis||20.10.2017|
|Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website||17.11.2017|
|Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test||23.11.2017|
|Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates||1st week of Dec., 2017|
Press here>>>>CSIR UGC NET Notification
Keen applicants may attain more relevant information against CSIR UGC NET Application 2017- 2018 through Official Link. Stay connected with this web portal for getting upcoming updates related to recruitment, result, admit card etc.