CSIR UGC NET Notification
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has released CSIR UGC NET Notification 2016. The Joint CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test is going to be conducted in month of December to award the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship to successful eligible candidates. Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility criteria for the CSIR UGC NET examination they can apply by filling the application form. For CSIR UGC NET 2017 notification Details, candidates are advised to stay connected with us. We will soon update this page with latest information about same.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research conducts the CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test every year. Candidates, who want to apply for CSIR NET Exam, must read the details structured on this page of recruitmentresult.com and fill the online application form latest by 9th September 2016. The online application form will be available for the candidates from 16th August 2016. The test will be held on 18th December 2016 for the following subjects.
CSIR UGC NET Notification
Subjects Of The Test:
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Atmosphere Sciences
- Ocean Sciences
- Planetary Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences.
- Candidates must have done 4 year program (B.Tech, B.E, B.Pharma, MBBS, M.Sc) with at least 55 % for general and OBC non crème layer candidates and 50 % for SC / ST / Physically and usually Handicapped candidates.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of M.Sc or have done 10+2+3 years, they can apply for it.
- Candidates who have bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or in any other discipline, they are also eligible for it.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- For JRF (NET)- Candidate’s age should not be more than 28 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (non creamy layer)/ physically handicapped/ visually handicapped and female applicants.
- For LS (NET) -There is no age limit for it.
More About CSIR UGC NET
|CSIR UGC NET Syllabus||CSIR UGC NET Books|
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card||CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks|
|UGC NET Papers||UGC NET Exam Pattern|
Fee for Examination:
Candidates have to deposit the examination fee as per their category at any branch of the Indian Bank throughout the country or through NEFT.
- For General category -Rs. 1000/
- For OBC and non creamy layer candidates -Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH or visually handicapped – Rs. 250/-
Scheme of The Test:
Also Check- UGC NET Syllabus
How To Apply for CSIR UGC NET:
- Eligible candidates may fill online application through the official site that is www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Find the link ‘Main Notification CSIR-UGC NET Exam December 2016’ on home page and press on it.
- Read all details before going to press the ‘Apply Online’ link. Fill Online Application Form with all relevant details correctly and press ‘preview’ tab.
- After filling all details in correct manner, submit it within given time period. After successful submission, a Form Number will be generated, note down it for future use.
- Take a printout of submitted form and paste his/her recent black & white photograph, and signature at the required space.
- Application form accompanied with caste certificate (if applicable) and CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan should be send in an envelope superscribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to the address mentioned in below.
To Deputy Secretary (Exam),
Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit,
CSIR Complex Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012
Also Read- Ways To Control Your Time During Examination
Dates to Remember:
|Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank Challan||16th August 2016|
|Date of close of deposit of fee (at All stations)||8th September 2016|
|Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations)||9th September 2016|
|Last date of receipt of hardcopy of form in the Examination Unit||16th September 2016|
|Last date of receipt of hardcopy of form from remote areas||23rd September 2016|
|Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis||14th October 2016|
|Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test||15th November 2016|
|Last date for accepting of representation about non registration for this test||22nd November 2016|
|Issue of E admission certificate to registered candidates||1st Week of December 2016|
|Date of Exam (Tentative)||18th December 2016|
Timings of Exam:
|Morning Session||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||3 hrs|
|Afternoon Session||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
Note: For getting more details, check this Official Link. If you want to get CSIR UGC NET 2016 – 2017 related details, then visit this page on regular basis as we will update this page with the same soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UGC NET Online Application Form||UGC Approved University List|
|UGC NET Result||Education Loans for Students|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Tips For Students To Manage Stress||How to Make Own Study Guide|