CSIR UGC NET Dec
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is going to conduct the Joint CSIR UGC NET Dec 2015 exam For Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship. CSIR UGC NET Dec 2016 details will be available on this page shortly. Candidates who are eligible for the CSIR UGC NET Exam they must read complete notification and apply by submitting online application form on or before 25th august 2015 and then send hard copy before 3rd September 2015.
|Exam Name||CSIR UGC NET Dec Exam|
|Closing date to apply online||25th August 2015|
|Last date to send Hard copy||3rd September 2015|
Entire details concerning to CSIR UGC NET Exam 2015 such as qualification, age, selection, how to apply etc. are customized on this page of by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates must check exam date and other details to fill application form in the below section.
The test is held in the subjects
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Atmosphere Sciences
- Ocean Sciences
- Planetary Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Physical Sciences.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for CSIR UGC NET exam must have done MSC or equivalent degree / Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 year degree /BE / B.Tech / B.Pharma / MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC non crème layer candidates and 50 % for SC / ST / Physically and usually Handicapped candidates.
- Aspirants registered for MSC has completed 10+2+3 years of the mentioned qualifying examination can also apply for the test.
- They can apply in the subjects under the Results Awaited Category. The candidate is supposed to complete the qualifying degree with the minimum percentage of marks within the period of 2 years in order to avail the fellowship from the effective date of reward.
- Students with BSc or those with equivalent degree in the integrated MS-PhD program with the percentage of at least 55% marks. The percentage for OBC is 50%. Those who are visually or physically handicapped can also apply.
- Candidates having the bachelor’s in Engineering, Science and in other discipline will be eligible to get fellowship after getting registered or enrolled for PhD or PhD integrated program.
- For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): Maximum age is 28 years (there is relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved candidates (SC/ST/OBC) according to norms of Government of India.
- For Lectureship: There is no upper age limit for those applying for lectureship.
|OBC and non crème layer||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PH or usually handicapped||Rs. 250/-|
|Candidates need to pay Examination fee in any branch of the Indian Bank throughout the country. Srinagar and Imphal candidates may deposit their fees through RTGS or NEFT.|
How To Apply for CSIR UGC NET Dec
- Applicants must log in official site that is www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Select appropriate link to apply and read that carefully.
- Fill the form with all relevant details.
- After filling all details in correct manner must upload the required documents / scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within given time period
- Take a printout of online filled form and paste the black and white photograph, put the signature in the given space attach cast certificate if required and forward the completed form along with essential certificates and DD at the below mentioned address.
- Envelope containing the application super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code.
To Deputy Secretary (Exam),
human resource development Group, Examination Unit,
CSIR Complex Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012
Dates to Remember:
|Opening date of On-Line Application & Fee deposit||3rd August|
|Date of close of deposit of fee||24th August|
|Closing date of On-Line submission of Applications||25th August 2015|
|Last date of receipt of hardcopy of form||3rd September 2015|
|Last date of receipt of hardcopy of form from remote areas||10th September 2015|
|Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis||5th October 2015|
|Last date for accepting of representation about non registration for this test||13th November 2015|
|Issue of E admission certificate to registered candidates||Mid December 2015|
Note: Check the Official Link to get more details about CSIR UGC NET Dec. aspirants may also check the complete details regarding CSIR UGC NET Dec 2016 through this web page so keep visiting recruitmentresult.com time to time or bookmark it by pressing ctrl+d
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UGC NET Notification||CSIR UGC NET Books|
|CSIR UGC NET Syllabus||CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks|
|UGC NET Papers||CSIR UGC NET Admit Card|