CSIR UGC NET Application
CSIR UGC NET Application released now!!! Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is all set to conduct CSIR UGC NET, for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)/ Lectureship programs. Organization is conducting CSIR UGC NET 2017 examination exam in the month of June at 27 CSIR UGC NET exam centers across India. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can send their CSIR UGC NET Application 2017 in proper manner till the last date that is 08-03-2017.
Crucial Points Of This Page
Here on this web page we the team members of recruitmentresult.com have also provided all necessary information regarding CSIR UGC NET 2017 notification on this page, so, scroll down the page and get info regarding same from here. Candidates applying for the CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test may send their hard copy of the online application before 14-03-2017. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research conduct this examination every year to appoint eligible Indians.
CSIR UGC NET Application
Subjects under CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test:
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility:
Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- The upper age limit prescribed for JRF should be 28 years.
- Aspirants who belong to different categories, the relaxation will be provided to them.
- There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
- Those aspirants who have completed the four-year BS program or hold a BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/Integrated BS-MS/ MBBS/ BSc (Hons)/M.Sc. or equivalent degree or students selected in the Integrated MS-PhD program or Equivalent degree/B.Sc (Hons) with at least 55% marks for General & OBC-NCL candidates are eligible to apply (50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates).
- Registered candidates for M.Sc. or have just completed 10+2+3 years of any of the above qualifying examinations are also eligible under the Result Awaited (RA) category; however, such candidates will have to complete the qualifying degree with the requisite percentage of marks within the period of two years, In order to avail the fellowship.
- To take the advantage of CSIR fellowship only, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree, in Science, Engineering or any other discipline will be eligible after he/she has got himself/herself enrolled for Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. program within the given validity of 2 years.
More About CSIR UGC NET
|CSIR UGC NET Syllabus||CSIR UGC NET Books|
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card||How To Prepare For UGC Net Exam|
|UGC NET Papers||UGC NET Exam Pattern|
CSIR UGC NET Application Form Fee:
To fill CSIR Application Form, aspirants have to deposit the examination fee at any branch of the Indian Bank all over the country. The amount of fee is:
- For General category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For OBC-NCL category candidates: 500/-
- For SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates: 250/-
Selection Process for CSIR UGC NET Notification:
Those candidates who are ready to apply for the JRF (NET) & LS (NET) will be selected on the basis of their marks/merit list prepared by organization according to marks obtained in CSIR UGC NET 2017 exam.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Important guidelines about Exam:
- Before 15 minutes from the examination timings, the Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheets will be distributed to the candidates
- MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- Total Time Duration: 3 hours
- Yes, there will be a Negative Marking For Wrong Answers, where ever required, will be allowed as per subject wise scheme of Exam.
- If a question will be wrong, for any reason the advantage of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question.
- The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version.
- The appliers opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form will be given bilingual Question Booklet and Candidates opting for English medium will be given Question Booklet printed in English Version only.
Check the Exam Pattern:
The question paper will be divided into 3 sections- A, B and C.
- Section A: It contains question related to General Aptitude, Graphical Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Numeric Ability etc.
- Section B: It consists of MCQ Type Questions which will cover numerous topics of the concerned subject.
- Section C: It contains of questions of high values to examine the aspirant’s knowledge of scientific concepts.
|Subject Names||Scores||Exam Timing||Time|
|Life Sciences|| |
|Morning session- 9.00AM-12.00 Noon|
Afternoon session- 2.00 PM-5.00 PM
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
Check Below Given Preparation Tips:
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||Aptitude Questions & Answers|
|Physics Online Test||Chemistry Questions And Answers|
How to fill CSIR UGC NET Application Form:
- Willing candidates may Fill Online Application through the official site that is www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Now you will be on the home page then follow suitable link and read all the details carefully.
- After reading complete details choose suitable link to ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form with all relevant details correctly and press ‘preview’ tab.
- After filling all details in correct manner, submit it within given time period.
- After successful submission, a Form Number will be generated, note down it for future use.
- Now you have to take a printout of submitted form and paste his/her recent black & white photograph, and signature at the required space.
- Lastly, Application form accompanied with caste certificate (if applicable) and CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan should be send in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to the address indicated in below.
To Deputy Secretary (Exam),
Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit,
CSIR Complex Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012
In order to avoid last minutes rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. CSIR will not be responsible for network problem or any other such type of problem.
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
CSIR Exam Centres:
Also Read- Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Important Dates for CSIR UGC NET Application Form:
|Date of Single MCQ Examination||Tentatively on 18-06-2017|
|Schedule for On-Line Application|| |
|Closing date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit||14-03-2017|
|Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit (from remote areas)||21-03-2017|
|End Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis||20-04-2017|
|Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website||16-05-2017|
|Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test||23-05-2017|
|Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates||1st week of June 2017|
Read Here: How to Get a Free College Education
For getting more details, check this Official Link. If you want to get CSIR UGC NET Application 2017 related details, then visit this page on regular basis as we will update this page with the same soon.