CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
CSIR has scheduled Joint CSIR UGC Test on 16th June 2019 at various exam centers. Contenders applying for UGC NET Exam should ensure that they fulfill all CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria for award of JRF & for selection of Lecturers. Check CSIR UGC NET Qualification, UGC NET Age Limit etc from below page.
CSIR UGC NET Important Dates 2019:
|Events||CSIR UGC NET Dates|
|Starting Date to Fill CSIR UGC NET Online Form||25-02-2019|
|CSIR UGC NET Application Form Last Date||18-03-2019|
|CSIR UGC NET Exam Date||16-06-2019|
|Last date for receipt of written request for change of examination center (only on merit basis)||30-04-2019|
|Tentative date of publication of the list of candidates registered for test on the website||Third week of May 2019|
|Tentative date of single MCQ examination||3rd week of June 2019|
|E-admit card will be issued on||1st week of June 2019|
|Announcement of result||September/October, 2019|
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
Question: What is CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria For June 2019?
CSIR UGC NET Qualification:
- According to CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria, Contenders should possess M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B.Tech/B.Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply
- As per CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria, candidates should possess B.Sc(Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD).
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered for Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D program within the validity period of two years as per CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria.
- The eligibility for lectureship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC. Ph.D Degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991, with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship only.
CSIR UGC NET Age Limit:
- Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2019 for JRF (NET)
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD)/female applicants and 03 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) applicants}.
- No upper age limit for Lectureship (NET).
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Age Relaxation:
There is no upper age limit decided by the exam conducting authority for the candidates applying for Lectureship.
|SC/ST/PWD/Female Applicants||5 years|
Check CSIR UGC NET Related Links:
|CSIR UGC NET Question Paper||Get Details|
|CSIR UGC NET Syllabus||Get Details|
|CSIR UGC NET Books||Get Details|
|CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks||Get Details|
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card||Get Details|
|CSIR UGC NET Answer Key||Get Details|
|CSIR UGC NET Result||Get Details|
|CSIR NET Life Science Syllabus||Get Details|
|UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus||Get Details|
|CSIR UGC NET Official Link||Get Here|
Question: What is CSIR Eligibility for NET/JRF Exam (Subject Wise)?
CSIR NET Eligibility for Life Science:
As per CSIR NET Eligibility for Life Science, the candidates are required to have any of the above-mentioned degrees in Life Science only.
CSIR NET Chemical Science Eligibility:
As per CSIR Eligibility, the candidates must have valid M.Sc./BS/B-Tech or equivalent qualification in Chemistry with required percentage criteria mentioned above.
CSIR NET Earth Science Eligibility:
The CSIR Exam Eligibility guidelines for Earth Science tells that the candidates must have completed M.Sc./BS-MS/BS-4 Years/B-Pharma or any equivalent degree in the field of Earth Science within the required qualifying criteria.
CSIR NET Mathematics Eligibility Criteria:
The CSIR NET aspirants are required to have a valid degree in M.Sc./BS-MS/BS/B-Tech or any equivalent study for Mathematics to fulfill the CSIR Eligibility conditions for Maths.
CSIR NET Eligibility for Physical Science:
In accordance with CSIR NET Eligibility for Physical Science, the candidates are required to have a valid degree of M.Sc. Physics or BS-MS in Physics or any related degree passed within the required percentage.
Grab Here: Latest Teaching Jobs
FAQs Related To CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria For June 2019!!!
Q1. Can BTech student apply for CSIR NET?
Ans: Candidates willing to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2018 must possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree/Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B Tech/B. Pharma /MBBS with at least 55% marks to be eligible to apply for CSIR NET.
Q2. Is net compulsory for lectureship?
Ans: At present, as per regulations of 2009 on minimum qualification for appointment of teachers in colleges and universities, a student who has a postgraduate degree or an MPhil has to clear the NET/SET.
Q3. What is CSIR NET Reservation Criteria?
|Category||Relaxation in marks (In percentage)|
|Other Backward Classes||5%|
Q4. What is the maximum term for JRF?
The total tenure as JRF plus SRF(NET) will not exceed five years. This will include the tenure of Fellowship awarded by UGC/DST/DBT/ICMR/ICAR etc or any other funding agency/Institution.
Must Read: Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria For June 2019:
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) will determine the eligibility criteria for the candidates to appear for CSIR UGC NET 2019. Candidates must meet the CSIR UGC NET 2019 Eligibility Criteria so that they are not rejected at any later stage.
Eligibility Criteria of CSIR UGC NET will be determined taking into consideration, the age and educational qualification of the candidates. It is important for the candidates to go through the CSIR UGC NET Eligibility before filling the application form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Scholarship in India|