Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute has promulgated an online career advertisement related to CSMCRI Recruitment. Regarding this institute is planning to hire eligible candidates to fill up Project Assistant level I & II posts through interview process. Contenders willing to get employed in this research institute may apply for CSMCRI Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants interested in applying for above stated posts may apply by attending the walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
|Institute Name||Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Walk-in date||24th November 2016|
Qualification Details for CSMCRI Jobs:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Project Assistant level I||B. Sc. in chemistry with minimum 55% marks|
|Project Assistant level II||M. Sc. in chemistry with minimum 55% marks|
Age Criteria & Salary Structure for CSMCRI Vacancy:
|Post Name||Consolidated salary||Age limit|
|Project Assistant level I||Rs.8000/- pm||25 years|
|Project Assistant level II||Rs.25000/- pm||28 years|
Selection Process for CSMCRI Recruitment Advertisement:
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of interview process as aspirants are required to face the Interview for final assortment in the institute.
Also Check below Given Articles:
How to Apply For Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Recruitment?
Interested candidates fulfilling all the essential eligibility criteria as shown above may apply for the declared posts by attending the interview on the scheduled date and venue that is clearly stated below.
- For this aspirants need to visit the official website of Institute that is www.csmcri.org.
- After getting on to official website, hit on ‘Jobs’ tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- Aspirants may read the advertisement from the next page by hitting on link as “Read More” visible below ‘Project Assistant level I and II Dated: 2016-11-16’ link on the page.
- Fill the application form on plain paper giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Ph. No., Date of birth and Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates / testimonials.
- After that candidates are requested to bring documents such as Original Certificates (s), Mark sheet (s) (Degree / Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application, Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc at the time of interview.
- Applicants reaching the venue after the scheduled time shall not be entertained under any condition. And no TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
- You can send application by E-mail to: email@example.com.
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Walk-in interview will be held on: 24th November 2016 at 9:00 am
Applicants may check the Official Link for getting additional details on CSMCRI Recruitment 2017. Willing candidates can bookmark this page to get all latest updates related to this recruitment notification for getting instant access to this page.
You Might Be Interested For Any Other Job: