Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute has circulated a vacancy advertisement as CSMCRI Recruitment 2016. Department has organized a walk-in interview to select promising aspirants for the posts of Junior Research Fellow. All those applicants who are willing to apply for the required posts, they can attend interview on the following dates stated below. To collect all the updated news about CSMCRI Recruitment 2017, you can check our page regularly.
Job seekers who are going to attend interview, they can check below mention procedure to see all the documents required on the day of interview. For all the further details about Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Recruitment, you can go through this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Date of Interview||31st August 2016|
Junior Research Fellow
Job seekers who are applying for the required posts, they should have posse’s B. Pharm degree from a recognized university.
More Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Shortlisted aspirants for the above mention posts, will be given Rs.25000/- + 20% HRA as per CSIR HRDG guidelines.
- The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellow is 28 years.
- Relaxation up to 05 years is applicable in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes, OBC, woman and physically handicapped applicants.
Get Here: More Vacancies for JRF
Participants have to appear in walk-in interview which will be carried on by Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Apply For CSMCRI Recruitment
You can follow below mention steps to prepare application form:
- Go to official website of Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute that is csmcri.org
- On the home page, press “Jobs” tab which is on the menu bar.
- Select “Read More” tab under “JRF under JRF CSIR GATE scheme” link.
- Read all the details about the posts and prepare application form with all the details stated below:
- Fathers Name
- Contact Number etc.
- Affix a photo in it and attest all the documents mentioned below:
- Original Certificates/ Mark sheets/ Degree
- Certificate in support of the date of birth
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc
- Candidates have to carry all the original documents in the day of interview.
- Applicants are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview in this Institute.
Check Here: Latest Walkin
CSIR- Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Date of walk-in Interview: 31st August 2016 at 11.30 A.M.
Participants can follow official link to see all the details about CSMCRI Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|