Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute has published an online advertisement as CSMCRI Recruitment for filling up Technical Assistant Posts. Candidates who are eager to get a job in public sector they can grasp this chance. Interested candidates can apply for CSMCRI Recruitment 2017 by filling application form in prescribed format which can be downloaded through online mode.
Get Vital Contents Of This Page
Candidates who have possessed diploma or degree can apply for this vacancy opening. Interested candidates can fill and submit their application form in order to apply for the vacant position latest by the closing date which is 31-03-2017. From the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com, candidates can check the complete information about this job opening.
|Name of the Organization||Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Last Date to submit application form||31-03-2017|
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post they must have done B.Sc with chemistry as one of the subjects/ 1st Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized university/ institution with relevant working experience.
Age of the applying candidates should not be above than 28 years as on 31-03-2017. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Official Notification of CSMCRI Recruitment: Read Here
- Candidates who wish to apply for this job opening they must have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- The fee must be paid through demand draft valid for 03 months drawn in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar.
- SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates are free from the payment of application fee.
Candidates who will be recruited on the position of Technical Assistant, they will receive the emoluments of Rs. 36281/- per month by the Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute.
Mode of Assortment:
The selection panel of Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute will conduct a selection process that include test/ interview for the assortment of capable candidates.
How To Apply For CSMCRI Jobs?
- First of all, candidates should visit the official website of Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute i.e. www.csmcri.org
- Thereafter, press on “Jobs” tab from the menu bar of home page.
- Now hit on “Advertisement No. 1/2017 for 3 posts of Technical Assistant in CSIR CSMCRI: Closing Date 31st March 2017” link given under “Jobs” section.
- Candidates must have to read the complete details through the opened notification.
- After reading the details, press on “Application Form” link from the jobs page and download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill the complete and accurate information in application form and attach the attested copies of required testimonials.
- Cover it in a sealed envelope super-scribed “Application for the post of ___________________ Post No._______ Advt. No. 01/2017”.
- At last, send it to the below furnished address latest by closing date.
The Administrative Officer
CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Gijubhai Badheka Marg
Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat)
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Gujarat
Last Date o submit application form: 31-03-2017
Candidates who are willing to know more information about CSMCRI Recruitment 2017, they can read the Official Advertisement from the above segment of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|