Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute has promulgated jobs advertisement titled as CSMCRI Recruitment. The organization is going to conduct walk in interview to recruit young and eligible candidates at the vacant posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/PA-II. Those who are interested in Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Jobs they can apply for CSMCRI Recruitment 2018.
Highlights of this page:
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute is inviting applications from Indian Nationals to appoint them at the vacant posts. Candidates after ensuring their eligibility can send their applications at below stated email address before the last date that is 20/12/2017. Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the vacant posts. Candidates can scroll down this page to get complete details in regards with CSMCRI Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Post name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/PA-II|
|Number of Vacancy||08|
|Walk in date||20/12/2017|
CSMCRI Vacancy Details:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/PA-II: 08 Vacancies
MSc Chemistry with minimum 55% marks with NET (LS) or GATE and for PA-II MSc in Chemistry with minimum 55% is mandatory for CSMCRIJunior Research Fellow Vacancy.
Find Here: Latest M.sc Jobs
Maximum Age of the candidates applying for CSMCRIJobs shall be 28 years for JRF and for PA-II maximum age should be 30 years. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
For JRF Rs. 25000/ + HRA as per institutional guidelines and for PA-II Rs 25000/- per month of salary will be given to candidates who will be selected through CSMCRI Vacancies.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in walk in interview. A written exam will also be conducted before the interview for PA-II. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Read Here: How to Overcome Job Interview Fear
- Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
Steps to apply for CSMCRI Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute that is www.csmcri.org
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Jobs tab in above menu bar
- Now on reaching new page various jobs links will get appeared on your screen, just hit the suitable link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just read CSMCRI Recruitment Notification and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then download application form
- Fill it with required details and attach Xerox copy of all the relevant documents
- Then send it at below stated email address
- After that appear for walk in interview.
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Get Here List of: Latest Walk-in
Walk in Date and last date to send applications: 20/12/2017
Candidates can check out this Official Link to know more about CSMCRI Recruitment 2018. Candidates can subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|