Central Soil Salinity Research Institute has unfolded a notification concerning to CSSRI Recruitment. Candidates who wish to get employed with this research institute may apply against Project Assistant, SRF and R.A. vacancies under various projects. Candidates fascinated to grab this chance for CSSRI Recruitment 2017, need to rush for interview on specified date and time.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
Candidates, who are willing to apply for stated vacancies, may go through the entire details regarding CSSRI Jobs, provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates need to appear for walk-in interview process along with original particulars in support of academic qualification on specified venue as shown below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
|Organization Name||Central Soil Salinity Research Institute|
|No. of Posts||08|
|Walk-in date||28th & 29th April 2017|
CSSRI Vacancy and Educational Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|SRF||06||Master’s degree / M. Tech /M.E. / M. Sc in related field.|
|R.A.||01||Ph.D in Soil Science / relevant Agricultural Sciences With Specialization In Soil Chemistry / Fertility / Agricultural Chemistry / Soil Microbiology|
|Project Assistant||01||Master’s degree in Soil Science/Agronomy/other Agricultural subjects with Thesis / Dissertation.|
Get More Jobs Option:
|Post Name||Salary Detail|
|SRF||Rs.25000/- p.m. + HRA|
|R.A.||Rs.40000/- p.m. + HRA|
|Project Assistant||Rs.22000/- p.m. consolidated|
CSSRI Recruitment: Official Notification
- Upper age limit must not more than 40 years for Men and 45 years for women in case of R.A., 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women in case of SRF and 30 years for Men and 35 years for Women for Project Assistant post as on the date of Interview.
- Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC and PHC category candidates will be admissible as per GOI / ICAR rules.
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute will be holding a walk-in interview process for engagement of deserving candidates to aforementioned post. Candidates are required to appear before the selection committee for walk-in-interview at below stated address.
Read Here: How to Impress Interviewer In An Interview:
Procedure to Apply for Central Soil Salinity Research Institute Recruitment:
Applicant’s who are willing to apply for any stated post must fulfill all the essential eligibility criteria as shown above and can apply for the declared posts by attending the interview on the scheduled date and venue that is clearly stated below.
- In order to attain prescribed format of application, candidates are required to follow the below given steps:
- First of all visit the official website of the institute that is www.cssri.org.
- Select “Walk in interview for SRF, RA and Project Asst. is proposed to be held at CSSRI Karnal on 28th April 2017 at 11:00 AM(Press here for more details >>)” link that can be acquired by hitting on “Announcements” link visible at Right Menu of home page.
- After that candidates are required to read the notification carefully and attend the interview accompanied with duly filled-in application form, in proper format as given in official notification.
- Applications must be accompanied by one set of self attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualification, age, category certificate, one latest passport size photograph, experience certificate, if any; and all the essential particulars on stipulated time as displayed below.
- Applicants reaching the venue after the scheduled time shall not be entertained under any condition. And no TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute,
Check Also: More Jobs in Haryana
Date to Remember:
Walk-in interview will be held on: 28-04-2017 & 29-04-2017
Applicants may check the Official Notification for getting additional details on Central Soil Salinity Research Institute Recruitment 2017. Willing candidates can bookmark this page to get all latest updates related to this recruitment notification for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlight|