- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi has released the notification for the CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) 2014. Applicants may apply online for registration of CTET Exam 2014 before the last date.
- The Center Board of Secondary Education will be Conducting Central Teacher Eligibility Test for students to be eligible for appointment as a teacher. Gleaming and capable Applicants may apply through online as on or before the last date of application.
- Recruitmentresult.com is presenting the entire Details about this Notification and other appropriate information like, eligibility criteria, important dates etc.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi
Name of the Exam
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2014 (CTET 2014)
Candidates, who want to apply for the CTET exam, must possess 12th with at least 50% marks or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education for class I to V / VI to VIII / graduation degree with B.Ed / B.el.E.d / B.ed special education from a authorized University/ Institute/Board.
CTET Exam Pattern
- Multiple choice questions (MCQ) with four alternatives.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
There are two papers of CTET:
- Paper I for classes I – V
- Paper II for classes VI to VIII
|Category||Paper I or Paper II||Paper I and II|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-||Rs.800/-|
How to Apply?
- Aspirants who want to apply for this exam must fill the application form through online mode from the official Website that is, www.ctet.nic.in
- Firstly fill all the mandatory details in form carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature properly.
- After that pay examination fee by Challan or Debit/ credit card
- Then submit the form within the given time period.
- Download conformation page and address slip.
- The duly filled application form should be sent in an envelope by registered post/ speed post at the given address.
“The Assistant Secretary (CTET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi- 110092”
CTET Exam-16th February 2014
- CTET Sample Papers->Complete Details
- CTET Syllabus->Complete Details
- CTET Result 2014->Complete Details
- CTET Answer Key->Complete Details
For more details must visit the Official Notification.