Participants preparing for CTET August examination can get entire details about its notification as CTET 2015. Interested one must fill CTET Online Application Form / registration form till the last date. Aspirants, planning to apply for CTET 2016 next year, are suggested to stay with us through our web portal.
Candidates, who want to participate in Central Teacher Eligibility Test, must register their self on or earlier than last date. Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducting by Central Board of Secondary Education for those applicants who have desire to do a Job in Teaching sector. CBSE board conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test in the month of February, July, august, September.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test consist 2 papers in which paper I will be for Classes I to V and Paper II will be for classes VI to VIII. This paper includes subjects such as Mathematics, Child Development and Pedagogy, Social Studies or Social Sciences and Environmental Studies.
You may get complete information regarding Central Teacher Eligibility Test such as eligibility criteria, Application Fee, how to apply online etc through the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
For I-V (Primary Stage):
Applicants must have possessed Senior Secondary/Graduation qualification with at least 50% or 45% marks and passed or 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education and must have approved or appeared in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized University or Institute.
For VI- VIII (Elementary Stage):
- Candidates must have obtained Degree of Graduation with at least 50 %( B.A / B.Sc.Ed / B.A.Ed / B.Sc.Ed) or also with 45 %( B.Ed.).
- Aspirants should also possessed or passed in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed./ 1 year B.Ed./ 4 years of Bachelor (B.El.Ed) from a recognized University or Institute.
|Category||Only Paper I-II||Both Paper- I & II|
|General / OBC||Rs.600/-||Rs.1000/-|
|SC / ST / Differently Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
Mode of Payment:
Appliers need to pay the Examination Fee either through Debit/Credit Card or through challan.
Attention Please: Candidates can get complete information regarding Central Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus through this page.
6 Steps to complete CTET online registration:
- Applying contenders must go through the official website that is www.ctet.nic.in
- After that, hit on appropriate link for applying online.
- Then, fill an application form with all mandatory information which they asked in form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Before submission of application form, candidates are required to pay the application fee either through online or offline mode.
- Now hit on “submit” button and take a printout of filled in application form and keep it safely for further reference.
Important Dates (Tentatively):
- Opening Date Of Submission Of Online Application Form: July 2015
- Closing Date Of Submission Of Online Application Form: July 2015
- Date Of Online Exam: August 2015
Note: Check this Official Link, to get more details regarding CTET 2015. Candidates, you may acquire more details related to CTET 2016 through our website so, keep in touch with us and don’t miss any upcoming notification. As well as any new info will released by the organization this page will be updated. In case of any query write us in below commenting section.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TET Syllabus||How to Prepare for CTET Exam|
|CTET Admit Card||CTET Answer Key|
|CTET Result||Get More Jobs in Teaching Sector|