CTET Question Paper
Before appearing for Central Teachers Eligibility Test, candidates must go through CTET Question Paper of Previous Year to ensure their preparation. Here on this page below for your convenience you will get PDF of Previous Year Papers with Answers in English. Candidates can tap to the direct links provided on this page to get CTET Previous Year Solved Question Paper for both Paper I (Class I to V) and Paper II (Class VI to VIII). Candidates can download and solve CTET Question Paper 2018 to crack Central Teachers Eligibility Test in their one attempt.
Central Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education every year in the month of February and September onwards. This exam consists of two papers: Paper–I for primary class teachers and Paper-II for secondary class teachers. Those candidates who want to appear for this test must start their preparation from CTET Question Paper 2018 which is provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
CTET Question Paper
CTET Previous Year Question Paper
|CTET – JUNE 2011||Paper 1|
|CTET – JAN 2012||Paper 1|
|CTET – MAY 2012||Paper 1|
|CTET – NOV 2012||Paper 1|
|CTET – NOV 2012 (MUMBAI)||Paper 1|
|CTET – JULY 2013||Paper 1|
|CTET – FEB 2014||Paper 1|
|CTET – SEPT 2014||Paper 1|
|CTET – FEB 2015||Paper 1|
|CTET – SEP 2015||Paper 1|
|CTET – FEB 2016||Paper 1|
|CTET – MAY 2016||Paper 1|
|CTET – SEP 2016||Paper 1|
CTET Previous Year Question Paper With Answers
Ques1- Multilingual character of Indian society should be seen as
- a hindrance in teaching-learning process
- a resource for enrichment of school life
- a challenge to teacher’s capacity to motivate students to learn
- a factor that makes school life a complex experience for the learners
Ques2- Diagnosis of the gaps in the learning of students should be followed by
- appropriate remedial measures
- intensive drill and practice.
- systematic revision of all lessons
- reporting the findings to learners and parents
Ques3- ‘Self-regulation’ of learners refers to
- their ability to monitor their own learning
- creating regulations for student behavior
- rules and regulations made by the student body
- self-discipline and control
Get All New CTET Syllabus Here
Ques4- Which of the following statements is true about ‘learning’?
- Errors made by children indicate that no learning has taken place.
- Learning is effective in an environment that is emotionally positive and satisfying for the learners.
- Learning is not affected by emotional factors at any stage of learning.
- Learning is fundamentally a mental activity.
Ques5- the main purpose of assessment should be
- to point out the errors of the learners
- to measure the achievement of learners
- to decide if a student should be promoted to the next class
- to diagnose and remedy gaps in learning
Ques6- which of the following is not an appropriate tool for Formative Assessment?
- Oral questions
- Term test
- Quiz and games
You Can Also Check: CTET Sample Papers
Ques7– Two numbers are respectively 20% and 50% more than a third number. The ratio of the two numbers is:
- 2 : 5
- 3 : 5
- 4 : 5
- 6 : 7
Ques8– Find the largest five digit number that is divisible by 7, 10, 15, 21 and 28.
Ques9- Anita had to multiply two positive integers. Instead of taking 35 as one of the multipliers, she incorrectly took 53. As a result, the product went up by 540. What is the new product?
Do You Know: How to Prepare for CTET Exam
Ques10- How many different factors does 48 have, excluding 1 and 48?
Ques11- Six bells commence tolling together and toll at intervals of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 seconds respectively. in 30 minutes, how many times do they toll together?
Ques12- Three times the first of three consecutive odd integers is 3 more than twice the third. The third integer is:
Read Also: Health Hazards due to over Studying
Ques13- The number of factors of 204 is _______?
Ques14: Frogs and earthworms breathe through their skin because of which skin of both organisms is________?
- Dry and rough
- Dry and slimy
- Moist and rough
- Moist and slimy
Ques15- A teacher wants the gifted children of her ‘class to achieve their potential. Which of the following should she not do to achieve her objective?
- Teach them to enjoy non-academic activities
- Teach them to manage stress
- Segregate them from their peers for special attention
- Challenge them to enhance their creativity
Check Out: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Ques16- The ratio between the length and the perimeter of a rectangular plot is 1:3. What is the ratio between the length and breadth of the plot?
- 1: 2
- 2: 1
- 3: 2
- Data inadequate
Ques17- ‘Buy three, get one free.’ What is the percentage of discount being offered here?
Ques18- The smallest number by which 68600 must be multiplied to get a perfect cube is
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Ques19- The inner surfaces of food cans are coated with tin and not with zinc because
- zinc is costlier than tin
- zinc is more reactive than tin
- zinc has a higher melting point than tin
- zinc is less reactive than tin
Ques20- When an iron nail is dipped in copper sulphate solution, the colour of copper sulphate solution fades and a brownish layer is deposited over the iron nail. This is an example of
- combination reaction
- decomposition reaction
- double displacement reaction
- displacement and redox reactions
Candidates can also download CTET solved question paper last 5 years and ctet previous year question paper with answers in hindi pdf in the form of PDf through this page. for any query or doubts related to CTET Question Paper 2018, you can type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries. You can join us on Facebook and Google plus, to acquire latest career related information directly on your wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CTET Application Form||CTET Admit Card|
|CTET Result||CTET Answer Key|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|