CTET Sample Papers
Candidates who are going to appear for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and looking for CTET Sample Papers are at correct place. (CTET) Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducts by CBSE Board every year in the month of February. Candidates can acquire the complete CTET Solved Question Papers Free and Study Material through online mode. Candidates who are going to appear in the test can check CTET Sample paper 2017 by going through this page and the direct link which is provided below.
This examination is based on written test of paper 1 and paper 2 categories which contains multiple choice type questions only. Central Teacher Eligibility Test is based on competitive and little bit tough. All participant, who are going to participate for CTET exam can easily find CTET sample paper, solved question Paper and free Online Study Material with the help of recruitmentresult.com.
Details about CTET
The exam will consist of two papers as:
- Paper-1 for Primary Teacher
- Paper-2 for Elementary Teacher
The Primary Teachers are recruited for the classes from class 1st to 5th and the Elementary Teachers are recruited for classes from 6th to 8th.
CTET Sample Papers
Ques1- The ratio between the length and the perimeter of a rectangular plot is 1:3. What is the ratio between the length and breadth of the plot?
- 1: 2
- 2: 1
- 3: 2
- Data inadequate
Ques2- Find the largest five digit number that is divisible by 7, 10, 15, 21 and 28.
Ques3- Two numbers are respectively 20% and 50% more than a third number. The ratio of the two numbers is:
- 2 : 5
- 3 : 5
- 4 : 5
- 6 : 7
Ques4- Six bells commence tolling together and toll at intervals of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 seconds respectively. in 30 minutes, how many times do they toll together?
Ques5- Find the largest five digit number that is divisible by 7, 10, 15, 21 and 28.
Hit here: Effective Time Table For Studies
Ques6- The number of factors of 204 is _______?
Ques7- How many different factors does 48 have, excluding 1 and 48?
Ques8- A teacher wants the gifted children of her ‘class to achieve their potential. Which of the following should she not do to achieve her objective?
- Teach them to enjoy non-academic activities
- Teach them to manage stress
- Segregate them from their peers for special attention
- Challenge them to enhance their creativity
Must Check: Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying
Ques9- Three times the first of three consecutive odd integers is 3 more than twice the third. The third integer is:
Ques10- ‘Buy three, get one free.’ What is the percentage of discount being offered here ?
Ques11- The inner surfaces of food cans are coated with tin and not with zinc because
- zinc is costlier than tin
- zinc is more reactive than tin
- zinc has a higher melting point than tin
- zinc is less reactive than tin
Ques12- When an iron nail is dipped in copper sulphate solution, the colour of copper sulphate solution fades and a brownish layer is deposited over the iron nail. This is an example of
- combination reaction
- decomposition reaction
- double displacement reaction
- displacement and redox reactions
Ques13- The smallest number by which 68600 must be multiplied to get a perfect cube is
Ques14- Frogs and earthworms breathe through their skin because of which skin of both organisms is________?
- Dry and rough
- Dry and slimy
- Moist and rough
- Moist and slimy
Ques15- the main purpose of assessment should be
- to point out the errors of the learners
- to measure the achievement of learners
- to decide if a student should be promoted to the next class
- to diagnose and remedy gaps in learning
Ques16- Multilingual character of Indian society should be seen as
- a hindrance in teaching-learning process
- a resource for enrichment of school life
- a challenge to teacher’s capacity to motivate students to learn
- a factor that makes school life a complex experience for the learners
Ques17- Which of the following statements is true about ‘learning’ ?
- Errors made by children indicate that no learning has taken place.
- Learning is effective in an environment that is emotionally positive and satisfying for the learners.
- Learning is not affected by emotional factors at any stage of learning.
- Learning is fundamentally a mental activity.
Ques17- ‘Self-regulation’ of learners refers to
- their ability to monitor their own learning
- creating regulations for student behaviour
- rules and regulations made by the student body
- self-discipline and control
Ques18- Diagnosis of the gaps in the learning of students should be followed by
- appropriate remedial measures
- intensive drill and practice.
- systematic revision of all lessons
- reporting the findings to learners and parents
Ques19- .‘Development is a never ending process.’ This idea is associated with
- a) Principle of integration
- b) Principle of interaction
- c) Principle of interrelation
- d) Principle of continuity
Ques20-Four distinct stages of children’s intellectual development are identified by
Check This: How To Prepare English for Competitive Exams
Ques21- ‘‘A yung child responds to a new situation on the basis of the response made by him/her in a similar situation as in the past.’’ This is related to
- ‘Law of Attitude’ of learning process
- ‘Law of Readiness’ of learning
- ‘Law of Analogy’ of learning
- ‘Law of Effect’ of learning
Ques22-The best way, specially at primary level, to address the learning difficulties of students is to use
- easy and interesting textbooks
- story-telling method
- a variety of teaching methods suited to the disability
- expensive and glossy support material
Ques23-According to Piaget, at which of the following stages does a child begin, to think logically about abstract propositions?
- Concrete operational stage (07 – 11 years)
- Formal operational stage (11 years and up)
- Sensori-motor stage (Birth – 02 years)
- Pre-operational stage (02 – 07 years)
Ques24-Which of the following will foster creativity among learners ?
- Teaching the students the practical value of good education
- Providing opportunities to question and to nurture the innate talents of every learner
- Emphasizing achievement goals from the beginning of school life
- Coaching students for good marks in examination
Ques25-It has been observed that the process of digestion is faster inside the stomach than outside because
- the digestive juices inside the stomach are acidic, while outside they are alkaline
- the amount of digestive juices produced in the stomach in the presence of food is much more
- the digestive juices when kept outside the stomach become inactive
- the food is churned in the stomach thereby increasing the surface area for quicker enzyme action
Ques26- Cooked rice can be preserved for a longer time in a refrigerator because
- microbes become inactive at low temperature
- microbes are destroyed and killed at low temperature
- moisture content in the food is reduced at low temperature
- refrigerators contain certain chemicals which kill the microbes
Read here: Written Exam Techniques
Ques27- A lemon sinks in normal water but floats in salty water because the density of
- salt water is more than normal water
- normal water is more than salt water
- lemon increases in salt water
- lemon decreases in salt water
Ques28- Malaria can be detected by testing the blood for the presence of
- ruptured liver cells in blood
- larvae of mosquito in blood
- eggs of mosquito in red blood cells
- Plasmodium in red blood cells
Ques29- We demonstrated to them how we were prepared the artistic patterns.
- are prepared
- have prepared
- are preparing
- had prepared
- No correction required
Ques30- Because of his mastery in this field, his suggestions are wide accepted.
- are widely accepted
- widely acceptance
- have widely accepted
- have been wide accepted
- No correction required
Check Here: CTET Syllabus
Benefits of the Sample papers:
- The Sample Papers helps the candidates in their revision
- The previous year papers are the best resource to prepare for the CTET exam. The Sample Papers will help the candidates to enhance their knowledge.
- By solving the paper candidates will realize their preparation level, and their strengths & weaknesses.
- The Sample Papers can boost the preparation of the candidates and helps in improving the scores.
- Continuous solving of CTET Sample Question Paper 2017 will improve the accuracy and speed level of the students which is greatly beneficial.
- The CTET Sample Question Papers will familiarize the candidates with the exam pattern which eventually increases the confidence
Applier may visit the official website at ctet.nic.in to download the previous year’s question papers or you can choose the link below at this page.
Candidates may also download CTET Previous Year Sample Paper through the Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CTET Online Registration||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|How To Develop Powerful Concentration||Ways to Keep Yourself Updated|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How To Be A Smart Student|