Central Tobacco Research Institute has circulated a job advertisement as CTRI Recruitment 2016 in order to fill vacant posts of Young Professional-II in several streams such as Agronomy, Social Science, Veterinary Science and Agricultural Science. Candidates who have required eligibility norms can apply for Central Tobacco Research Institute Recruitment by attending walk-in-interview along with relevant documents, self attested copies of credential as on 21st October 2016. We will make you provided updated and full fledge details concerning CTRI Recruitment 2017. Stay tuned with us on our web page by visiting it time to time.
|Organization Name||Central Tobacco Research Institute|
|Post Name||Young Professional-II|
|Walk-in-Interview||21st October 2016|
Contenders who looking for other information concerning CTRI Jobs can take a look on below tuned page which is well maintained by dedicated and expertise team member of recruitmentresult.com for your lenience. Job finders who want to enhance their upcoming career path with this organization must apply for CTRI Vacancy by reporting on walk-in as on prescribed venue, date as well as time.
Name of Post:
Aspirants who are going to apply against CTRI Recruitment, they should have qualified Master Degree in Agricultural Science with Specialization in Agronomy/ Soil Science or Graduation in Veterinary Science/ Post Graduation in Animal Science or Post Graduation in Agricultural Science from an established university or institute.
Check Now: More Post Graduate Jobs
- Maximum age of contenders should be 45 years and minimum age of aspirants must be 21years.
- Relaxation in age will be granted to deserving candidates only as per terms and policies of Central Tobacco Research Institute.
Job fighters that get selected for required posts of Young Professional-II will get consolidated with an impressive and attractive amount of pay scale of Rs.25, 000/-.
Mode of Assortment:
- Candidates will get shortlisted on the basis of their Performance In Interview that will be conducted by members of selection panel.
- Candidates who are going to attend interview have to bear their own cost, as no TA/DA will be paid to any aspirant.
Method to apply for CTRI Recruitment:
In order to apply, contenders have to follow below given directives which are provided for your ease:
- Go to official site of Central Tobacco Research Institute which is www.ctri.org.in.
- After that, press on “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONALS-II” link which is running at middle of homepage.
- On pressing, notification will appear facing you. Read the entire notification and instructions given in it with care.
- Now, applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can attend walk-in-interview.
- For this, you need to prepare bio-data having all important details.
- Also, fix supporting documents, certificates and a passport size photograph with it.
- At last, attend walk-in-interview as on scheduled date, time and venue along with prepared bio-data, documents and certificates.
ICAR-Central Tobacco Research Institute
Dr. N.C. Gopalachari Road, Bhaskar Nagar
Rajamundary 533105 (AP)
Date for interview: 21st October 2016.
Job finders who want to know other facts concerning CTRI Recruitment 2016 – 2017 may check this Official Advertisement . You can bookmark this page using ctrl + d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|