According to the latest CUCET Notification, Online Application Process will commence from 19.02.2018. Candidates who are willing to be the part of CUCET 2018 which is going to be held on 28/04/2018 and 29/04/2018 are advised to get yourself registered from here.
Below we have gathered complete CUCET Application Procedure for the ease of the appliers and along with that check other vital information in concern of CUCET Notification 2018 its Eligibility, Exam Dates and more from below part of this page.
This Page Includes:
CUCET Score Card is valid for taking admission in UG / Integrated Program / B.Voc., Post Graduate Program and the Research Program respectively in these ten Central Universities. Candidates are informed that the last date for CUCET Registration Process is 15/04/2018.
Students holding 10+2, Bachelor Degree or Master Degree holders are only eligible to apply for Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2018. Go through this entire page created by team of recruitmentresult.com and read entire details about CUCET 2018 Notification. Please have a look…
CUCET 2018 Conducted By:
It is jointly organized by below listed Ten central university, take a look…
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Courses Offered and CUCET Eligibility:
|PG Programmes (M.Sc / M.Pharm / M.A / M.Tech)||Bachelor’s degree|
Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD)
|Ph. D Programs|
M.Phil degree / Master’s degree
|Integrated Programs||10 +2 or equivalent examination|
|UG Programmes||10 +2 examination|
Age Limit: The candidates should not exceed 19 years of age as on 1 July, 2017.
|PG Diploma Programmes||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s degree|
Check Also: List of Entrance Exam in India
Following fee will be paid either through online / debit / credit card or Challan. And, For payment through online, no extra charges will be paid by the candidates and therefore students are strongly advised to opt for online mode of payment.
|Category||Online Application & payment through online Mode||Online Application & payment through Challan|
|Application fee||Application fee||Bank Commission||Total Payment* to be deposited by the Candidate in Bank|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 800 for three PUs||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/- (add-on facility may be availed by paying equivalent application fee)|
|SC/ST||Rs. 400 for three PUs||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 400/- (add-on facility may be availed by paying equivalent application fee)|
CUCET Admission Process:
Admission to any of the available course in university will be done based on their qualifying marks in CUCET Entrance Exam 2018 followed by CUCET Counselling Process.
CUCET Exam Pattern:
- CUCET paper Pattern will comprise of PART A and PART B with the duration of each paper with 2 hours.
- CUCET Question paper will be in English and will consist of 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and each section will have 25 or more questions.
- PART A will be consisted of 25 questions of English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- PART B will be contained 75 MCQs questions and consisted of one / two / three or more sections.
- There is a provision that a candidate will require to answer a set of any three sections (75 questions).
- For Integrated Courses / B.Voc / MBA / MCA / LLB or any other general course (s), only one paper will be conducted which will contain 100 Objective Type Questions.
CUCET Negative Making:
There will be Penalty for Wrong Answer and 01 mark will be rewarded for every correct answer and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
CUCET Exam Centre:
|Bandarsindari (CURAJ) Ajmer||Jammu||Pune|
|Begusarai||Kalaburagi / Gulbarga||Raipur rh|
Get Details: CUCET Syllabus
How to fill CUCET Online Application Form?
- Candidates, who have a desire to get admission in one of the ten central universities, can apply for CUCET 2018 by filling the Online Application Form through visiting the CUCET official website.
- On homepage, hit on CUCET Latest Notification and read entire details very carefully.
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria from CUCET Admission Notification, you need to select “Apply” button from menu bar.
- Go though CUCET Registration process for the three programs UG, PG and RP link.
- After successful registration, candidate will get a mail and message to the respective register mail id and mobile.
- Thereafter, Fill Online Application Form with desired information and upload the digital images of their documents (if required).
- Edit filled application form if required and go for payment processing online and offline mode.
- After that submit it by pressing “Submit” button. Lastly, take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
CUCET 2018 Important Dates:
|Online Registration starts||16/03/2018|
|Last date for online registration||15/04/2018|
|Admit card release||1/05/2018|
|Exam dates||12 & 13/05/2018|
|Release of answer key||14/05/2018|
|Complaint against answer key||17/05/2018 (11:59 AM)|
|Correct answer key release||24/05/2018|
|Announcement of result||4/06/2018|
Students can open this Official Link to download other information regarding CUCET Notification 2018. Keep in touch with us for receiving up to date information about CUCET Exam Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On