Central University of Rajasthan is all set to release CUCET Notification. Students, who are seeking for admission into UG / Integrated Programs, PG / B.Ed. / PG Diploma and M.Phil / Ph. D Programs in session of 2017, may get CUCET Notification 2017 from here. Applicants are required to submit CUCET Online Application Form till date of closing that is April 2017. You may go through this page to know about the Eligibility Exam for admission.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test is conducted for admissions to the various courses by nine Central Universities of the country. Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu organize this exam jointly. To collect more information regarding CUCET Exam 2017, candidates may go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- UG / Integrated Programs (3/4/5 years)
- PG / B.Ed. / PG Diploma Programs (1/2/3 years)
- M.Phil / Ph. D Programs
CUCET Eligibility Criteria:
For UG Programs:
Students, who are going to take admission in UG programs, must have passed 12th Standard in appropriate stream from recognized board.
For PG Programs:
Candidates, who are applying for Post Graduate degree courses, should have Graduation degree in concerned stream from reputed university.
For Ph. D Programs:
Aspirants, who have Post Graduation degree in appropriate field from Concern University or institution, are eligible to apply for PH.D Programs.
If You Want To Know Best Career Opportunities:- Press Here
Students should need to pay Rs. 750/- (For General/ OBC) & Rs. 400/- (For SC/ST) as an application fee and payment of fee will be deposited through online / debit / credit card.
CUCET Admission Process:
Applicant’ admission in relevant courses will be made through their qualifying marks in Central Universities Common Entrance Test followed by other counselling.
Get Details: CUCET Syllabus
CUCET Exam Pattern:
- Central Universities Common Entrance Test divides into two parts, first part contains 25 marks of English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills and second part contains 75 marks of Domain Knowledge.
- This means that there are total of 100 marks entrance will be conducting by the examination board. After the successful of Written Exam, examination board will conduct the process of counseling to verification of documents and seat allotment.
You Can Check Below Given Tips To Prepare In Better Way:
How to fill CUCET Online Application Form?
Contenders, who have required eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting online application form before the last date.
- First of all go to official website of Central University of Rajasthan which is cucet16.co.in.
- On homepage hit on “Apply” button from menu bar.
- Then must Fill Online Application Form with desired information.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required).
- After that submit it by pressing “Submit” button.
- Lastly, take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
CUCET 2017 Important Dates:
|Online application form will be available from||First week of April, 2017|
|Closing Date Of Online Application Form||April 2017|
|Starting Date Of Admit Card For Downloading||May, 2017|
|Date Of Examination||May, 2017|
|Answer Key Will Be Uploaded||May 2017|
|Corrected Answer Key Ready||June 2017|
|Declaration Of Result||June 2017|
Candidates may visit this Official Link to fetch whole information regarding CUCET Notification 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CUCET Admit Card||CUCET Result|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|