CUCET Application Form
Central Universities Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the by the ten central universities jointly on 28th & 29th April, 2018. Applicants who have submitted their CUCET Application Form they may eligible to appear in CUCET Exam.
CUCET 2018 Exam will be conducted for undergraduate as well as post graduate courses admissions. As per the CUCET Notification, candidates can do the correction in CUCET Application Form 2018 through online mode by using the registration details
This Page Includes….
Aspirants who wish to study Central University they need to qualify the exam for getting admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate & Doctoral Courses. CUCET Score Card is valid for taking admission in UG / Integrated Program / B.Voc., Post Graduate Program and the Research Program respectively in these ten Central Universities.
For more details regarding CUCET Application Form 2018–19, candidates may go through the below section of this page which is provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Want to Know? What Makes a Successful Online Student
CUCET Application Form
Check CUCET Important dates
|Commencement of Online Registration||19th Feb, 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||26th March, 2018|
|Date of Admit Card Upload||13th April, 2018|
|Examination Date||28th & 29th April, 2018|
|Answer Key Upload||30th April, 2018|
|Grievances, if any upto||04th May, 2018|
|Corrected Answer Key ready||09th May, 2018|
|Result Declaration||25th May, 2018|
CUCET Application Form Correction:
CUCET application form was published from 19th February 2018. Applicants can fill the form till the 2nd April 2018. If applicants have committed mistakes in the application form, they can accurate it from the candidates login window. Applicants can do the Corrections in the form through online mode only. Applicants are suggested to make corrections within the set time period.
Check Now: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
CUCET 2018 Conducted By:
It is jointly organized by below listed Ten central university, take a look…
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Courses Offered and CUCET Eligibility:
|PG Programmes (M.Sc / M.Pharm / M.A / M.Tech)||Bachelor’s degree|
|M.Phil Programme||Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD)|
|Ph. D Programs||M.Phil degree / Master’s degree|
Qualified: UGC / CSIR-JRF / NET or SLET (Equivalent to NET/JRF as per UGC norms) or a holder of Teacher Fellowship
Teacher in a constituent/affiliated college/department of the university & research experience for at least two years
Is an in-service candidate with three years’ experience and has master’s degree with at least 55% of marks (50% for SC / ST / PWD) in the relevant subjects.
|Integrated Programs||10 +2 or equivalent examination|
|UG Programmes||10 +2 examination|
Age Limit: The candidates should not exceed 19 years of age as on 1 July, 2017.
|PG Diploma Programmes||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s degree|
Check Also: List of Entrance Exam in India
Following fee will be paid either through online / debit / credit card or Challan. And, For payment through online, no extra charges will be paid by the candidates and therefore students are strongly advised to opt for online mode of payment.
|Category||Online Application & payment through online Mode||Online Application & payment through Challan|
|Application fee||Application fee||Bank Commission||Total Payment* to be deposited by the Candidate in Bank|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 800 for three PUs||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/- (add-on facility may be availed by paying equivalent application fee)|
|SC/ST||Rs. 400 for three PUs||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 400/- (add-on facility may be availed by paying equivalent application fee)|
Get Here: CUCET Previous Papers
CUCET Admission Process:
Admission to any of the available course in university will be done based on their qualifying marks in CUCET Entrance Exam 2018 followed by CUCET Counselling Process.
CUCET Exam Pattern:
- CUCET paper Pattern will comprise of PART A and PART B with the duration of each paper with 2 hours.
- CUCET Question paper will be in English and will consist of 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and each section will have 25 or more questions.
- PART A will be consisted of 25 questions of English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- PART B will be contained 75 MCQs questions and consisted of one / two / three or more sections.
- There is a provision that a candidate will require to answer a set of any three sections (75 questions).
- For Integrated Courses / B.Voc / MBA / MCA / LLB or any other general course (s), only one paper will be conducted which will contain 100 Objective Type Questions.
|Part||Description||Number of Questions||Marks|
|A||English Language, General Awareness, Mathematical Aptitude and Analytical Skills||25||25|
For CUCET pattern 2018 for Part B (B.Sc, Integrated M.Sc courses) of the paper applicants can refer the table below:
CUCET exam pattern for Integrated MSc courses (Psychology, Geography, Geology, and Economics) can refer the table below:
|Numerical Aptitude/Data Interpretation|
Check Also: CUCET Exam Pattern
CUCET Negative Making:
There will be Penalty for Wrong Answer and 01 mark will be rewarded for every correct answer and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
CUCET Exam Centre:
|Bandarsindari (CURAJ) Ajmer||Jammu||Pune|
|Begusarai||Kalaburagi / Gulbarga||Raipur rh|
Get Details: CUCET Syllabus
How to fill CUCET Online Application Form?
- Candidates, who have a desire to get admission in one of the ten central universities, can apply for CUCET 2018 by filling the Online Application Form through visiting the CUCET official website.
- On homepage, hit on CUCET Latest Notification and read entire details very carefully.
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria from CUCET Admission Notification, you need to select “Apply” button from menu bar.
- Go though CUCET Registration process for the three programs UG, PG and RP link.
- After successful registration, candidate will get a mail and message to the respective register mail id and mobile.
- Thereafter, Fill Online Application Form with desired information and upload the digital images of their documents (if required).
- Edit filled application form if required and go for payment processing online and offline mode.
- After that submit it by pressing “Submit” button. Lastly, take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
Get Here>>CUCET Notification 2018
Login Now>>CUCET 2018
Hit Her>> CUCET Registration
CUCET 2018 Important Dates:
CUCET Exam Date: 28-04-2018 & 29-04-2018
Students can open this Official Link to download other information regarding CUCET Application Form 2018-19. Keep in touch with us for receiving up to date information about CUCET Exam Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On