Want to know your seat status for CUCET Counselling? Check Updated Counselling Schedule from here!!! Central University is going to conduct CUCET Counselling 2017 for the participants of CUCET Examination. The basic requirement to attend this counseling process is that the candidates should be qualified in Central Universities Common Entrance Test. Candidates can check the complete details of counseling dates through online mode.
By attending the CUCET Counselling, qualified candidates gets admission in one of the ten Central Universities of the country situated in Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu. Central Universities organize this counseling procedure to allot the seats to deserving candidates according to their ranks. Further information regarding the same are supplied below by the unit of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates please have a look below:
CUCET Counselling Procedure:
The counseling process will include the following steps:
- Document Verification: First of all qualified candidates have to report on the counseling venue along with their complete original and copies of certificates for document verification round.
- Registration and Choice Filling: After document Verification, candidates are required to register themselves and fill their choice for college and course.
- Seat Allotment: As per the choice of candidates and their rank in Central Universities Common Entrance Test, the seats will be allotted to candidates in authorized institutions.
- Reporting and Admission: at last, aspirants have to report on the allocated institution and complete their admission process by submitting fees.
Want to Know? Counselling Process in Details
Important Details of Counseling:
- Candidates must check the counselling dates and apply accordingly.
- They must have conformed to the eligibility specifications of the university applying to.
- They must have scored valid marks in Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2017.
- Candidates must apply for counselling on the basis of their Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2017 Marks.
- Candidates will have to complete their document verification and pay the admission fees if allotted a seat.
Check Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Documents to be submitted for Verification:
- CUCET 2017 Result
- CUCET 2017 Admit Card
- GATE Score Card if applicable
- Degree Certificate and Marks sheet of all semesters
- Class X Certificate and Marks sheet
- Class XII Certificate & Marks Sheet
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Medical Certificate in case of PwD candidates
Check Now: Documents Required For Counseling
The counseling is scheduled to be held in the month of June/July 2017 (Tentatively).
For more details visitors can visit the Official Link. To obtain more facts related to CUCET Counselling 2017 you need to stay connected to this web page.
Candidates can join on us Face book and Google plus to get updates on their timeline. You can also Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Service through which you will receive all related updates in your inbox. You can also leave a comment in the below specified comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On