Central University of Karnataka has released new Faculty Jobs Notification titled as CUK Recruitment. As per the notification the organization wants to hire young and Indian Individuals to fill the 103 vacant posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. So those who want to enhance their career in Government teaching sector, they must apply for CUK Recruitment 2017 by filling online application form.
The Content Of This Page
Central University of Karnataka is inviting online applications from hard working and dynamic candidates to fill the vacant post. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the organization to submit online applications before its closing date that is 27-10-2017 and then send the system generated application form through speed or registered post on or before 10-11-2017. For more details regarding CUK Recruitment 2018 scroll down this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Central University of Karnataka|
|Number of vacancy||103|
|Last date to apply online||27-10-2017|
|Last date to send hard copy of system generated application form||10-11-2017|
CUK Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Dept||Post name||Number of vacancy|
|History and Archaeology||Associate Professor||01|
|Social Work||Assistant Professor||01|
|Economic Studies & Planning||Associate Professor||02|
|History and Archaeology||Professor||01|
|Business Studies||Associate Professor||02|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Professor||01|
|Folkloristics and Tribal Studies||Professor||01|
|Music and Fine Arts||Professor||01|
Candidates who are going to apply for Central University of Karnataka Faculty Jobs shall possess Bachelors/Masters/PHD Degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute. Candidates having minimum post qualification experience will be preferred more.
You Can also Check:
Age of the candidates applying for Central University of Karnataka Faculty Recruitment shall be as per the norms of the organization. And age relaxation is applicable according to the rules of Government of India.
|Post Name||Pay Band||Academic Grade Pay|
General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.1, 000/- as application fee for CUK recruitment and SC/ST and PWD category applicants are exempted to application fee. Payment of application fee will be made through online mode by using credit/debit card/Net Banking.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview. Firstly candidates will get shortlisted on the basis of their previous record (including the requirement of API scores as envisaged in the UGC-Regulations dated 11.07.2016).
You May Read This:
Steps to apply for CUK Recruitment 2017:
Candidate should follow below stated steps to fill Central University of Karnataka Faculty Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the University that is www.cuk.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to hit on “Employment Notification for Teaching Positions Employment Notification No. 20/2017) (Published on 25-09-2017)” link available in flash news section at right hand side of the home page.
- Now a new page will get opened on your screen you just have to select “News Paper Advertisement” tab.
- After that on reaching new page candidates should read complete Central University of Karnataka Recruitment details in proper manner and ensure his/her eligibility
- If candidate found himself/herself eligible then hit on “apply online” button.
- Fill CUK Online Application Form completely in proper manner.
- Also upload scanned copy of all relevant documents and testimonials.
- After that take preview of Central University of Karnataka application form and then hit on “submit” button.
- At last, you should take hard copy of it
- After that put it in an envelope and attach Xerox copy of all the relevant documents and super scribe it with “Application to the post for…”
- At last send it at below stated postal address.
Get Here>> CUK Recruitment Official Notification
Central University of Karnataka,
Kadaganchi, Aland Road,
Kalaburagi District -585 367
Check More: Jobs in Karnataka
|Date of Commencement of Online Application||28-09-2017 up to 10:00 am.|
|Last date of Online Application||27-10-2017 up to 05:00 pm|
|Last date of receipt of hardcopy of Online Application along with all enclosures||10-11-2017 up to 05.00pm|
Candidates can obtain rest details of CUK Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|