Central University of Karnataka has broadcasted recent vacancy advertisement entitled as CUK Recruitment 2016. University wants to assign skilled and talented contenders for the positions of Project Assistant and Junior Research Fellow. Job Finders who find themselves eligible for above stated posts can grasp this chance and apply for these latest jobs. You are advised to stay connect with our web- portal, to collect upcoming details related to CUK Recruitment 2017.
For further information related to above said advertisement need to read this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. After the screening of applications the candidates who will be short- listed will be called for Interview. The final recruitment will be done on the basis of academic track record, work experience, and performance in the interview.
|Name of Organization||Central University of Karnataka|
|Last date to submit application form||Given Below|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Categories|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||UR|
Contenders who are willing to apply for Central University of Karnataka Jobs must have Degree of M.Sc in (Chemistry and Organic Chemistry) or its equivalent with at least 55% marks in related field from recognized University/ Institutions.
Check Also: Latest M.sc Jobs
- The age limit of appliers who are going to apply for the positions of Project Assistant for UR category must be below than 28 years.
- Applying candidates for other posts must meet age criteria according to the posts.
- The relaxation in age may also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules of organization.
JRF Recruitment Notifications: Check Here
Contenders who will be recruited successfully will get an impressive and attractive amount of pay- scale from the organization as follows.
|Post Name||Categories||Salary Details|
|Junior Research Fellow||UR||Rs. 25000/- + HRA per month|
|Project Assistant||OBC||Rs. 8000/- + HRA per month|
|UR||Rs. 14000/- + HRA per month|
Mode of Assortment:
- The assortment of applicants will be done on the basis of presentation level in Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of reputed organization.
- Final selection will be done based on the academic track record, work experience, and performance in the interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to applicants for attending the Interview.’
Must Go Through These Articles:
How to Fill Central University of Karnataka Application form?
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is cuk.ac.in
- After that go to “Flash News” section presented on home page and hit on “View All”
- Now a new page will be opened with different job links you need to choose appropriate link and read all the instructions carefully and accurately.
- After reading necessary details you need to prepare your CV or Resume with complete details in proper manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with it.
- Now you need to send it to address mentioned below.
- Short listed aspirants will be intimated through e-mail.
Check Here: Jobs in Karnataka
Important Dates and Address:
|Post Name||Categories||E-mail Address||Last date to submit curriculum vite (CV) to mail address||Last date to submit application form|
|Junior Research Fellow||URfirstname.lastname@example.org||22nd August 2016||–|
|URemail@example.com||15th August 2016||22nd August 2016|
You need to go through Official Link to get complete details regarding CUK Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|