Central University of Karnataka has released a job notification named as CUK Recruitment. The university has intended to hire eligible candidates for filling up 91 vacant post of faculty. Interested candidates may attend walk in interview which has started from 03-07-2017 to 21-07-2017. Contenders looking who are looking for CUK jobs, now they have golden opportunity to grab this chance. Individuals may get more info about CUK Recruitment 2017 by going through beneath segment of this page.
The Content Of This Page
Central University of Karnataka will hire eligible candidates for above mentioned post on the basis of walk in interview performance. Contenders who are going to attend walk in are required to carry important documents at interview hall. You may go through the complete page of recruitmentresult.com for attaining details about CUK Recruitment 2017–2018.
|Name Of The University||Central University Of Karnataka|
|Walk In Date||03-07-2017 To 21-07-2017|
- Faculty – 91
CUK Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply for Central University of Karnataka jobs must know eligibility criteria. Here, we are providing complete details regarding to this. Individuals are requested to go through the content of the page.
- Applying candidates should have post graduation degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university or institute.
- Contenders should also qualify NET (national eligibility test) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
- The age of applying candidates will be decided ad per government norms.
- The reservation will be provided to SC/ST and OBC category candidates on the basis of government rules.
Selected contenders will receive impressive amount as a monthly salary of Rs 40,000/- & Rs. 45,000/- from recruiting organization.
Central University of Karnataka is going to conduct a walk in interview which will be organized by selection panel of the university. The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of interview performance. Contenders who will be invited for interview are advised to bring their important documents along them for document verification. This is to inform to all aspirants that no TA/DA will be paid to the contestant.
How To Attend Walk In?
- First of all, applying candidates should visit official website of Central University of Karnataka that is cuk.ac.in.
- Select “corrigendum to walk-in-interview advertisement no.cuk-admn-iii-f-863-2017-18-229-1, dated 21st June 2017” link from flash news at right side of the page.
- A PDF page will be opened at your screen, aspirants should read complete page for getting complete info.
- Contenders who are satisfied eligibility criteria should prepare a bio-data with complete details in proper manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with it.
- Now, carry it while attend walk in interview.
CUK Recruitment – Get Official Notification
Walk In Date, Venue And Time:
Walk in interview will be held from 03-07-2017 to 21-07-2017 at 11:00 AM in various department of Central University of Karnataka.
For more info related CUK Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through Official Link. If, you are satisfied with details providing by us then you may like our page on face book or follow us on twitter. For getting latest updates about same, you have to make this of recruitmentresult.com as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|