Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment
Currency Note Press has advertised latest career notification titled as Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment. All job searchers are informed that recruitment panel of Currency Note Press has invited applications to enroll well qualified aspirants for 15 vacant posts of Junior Office Assistant. Those appliers, who fulfill the eligibility criteria of Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017, may apply by submitting their filled application form on or before 30th December 2016.
Candidates, who are dedicated towards their career, may register themselves before last date. Organization is going to recruit candidates on the basis of skill test and online test which will be done in the month of January- February 2017 (Tentative). Applicants can scroll down this page to get whole acknowledgement regarding Currency Note Press Recruitment which is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Currency Note Press|
|Number Of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date To Apply||30th December 2016|
Junior Office Assistant
Candidates, who are applying for Currency Note Press jobs must have completed graduation with at least 55% marks and also, he/she should have computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm/ Hindi @ 30 wpm.
Check Now: Latest Graduate Jobs
- Applicants, those who are applying should satisfy age criteria of organization that is 18 years to 28 years.
- Relaxation will be provided to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulation of government.
Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment Official Notice: Get PDF
Selected candidates will get impressive amount salary that is Rs. 15200-20200/- + grade pay of Rs. 2000/- + allowances as admissible.
- Applicants are required to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 350/-through online payment from 1st to 30th December 2016. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Challenged category-PWD/Ex-Serviceman.
Selection of applicants for Currency Note Press Nashik jobs will be based on skill test on Computer environment, followed by Online Test. Only those candidates who qualify in Skill Test will be called for Online Test.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For Online Exam
There will be no negative marketing. Online examination will consist of tests for:
|Test Type||Maximum No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Maximum Time Scheduled|
|Logical Reasoning||40||40||120 Minutes|
Online Practice Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
Steps To Apply For Online Application Form:
- Firstly, visit official website of organization that is cnpnashik.spmcil.com
- Then hit on “New Recruitment” tab presented at the top of home page.
- After that go to “Recruitment of Junior Office Assistant at B-3 level” and hit on “View Details” link.
- Now an advertisement will be displayed on your computer screen you need to read complete details given in the advertisement.
- After reading complete details go back to previous page and hit on “Apply Online”.
- Fill Online Application Form with all relevant details in accurate manner.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph and signature (if necessary).
- Check you filled application form that is to be done in 5 steps.
- Take print out of application fees deposit.
- After that hit on “Submit” button for final completion of application form.
- Take a hard copy for future references.
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
- Last date to apply online application form is: 30th December 2016
- Skill Test/online written examination will be held on: Month of January-February 2017 (Tentatively).
Aspirants who are eligible they can acquire rest information against Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017 from the Official Link. Also, you can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.