Current Affairs February
Best source to get latest updates is known as Current Affairs is a genre of broadcast journalism. For the ease of visitors we have provided month wise Current Affairs on this page. Now you can get Current Affairs February from here. Current Affairs in India will also help to candidates to ace any competitive/ entrance examination.
Candidates preparing for competitive, entrance exam etc can also take benefits of this page by getting Latest Feb News Updates and Current Affairs Questions & Answers. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com has given Current Affairs February 2018 on this page. So, get latest news of February month from here.
Current Affairs February
- India Ranks 6th in the List of Wealthiest Countries
- Environment Minister Harshvardhan Launches PetaFlop Super Computer
- INS Karanj- Third Scorpene Class Submarine Launched by Indian Navy
Google Introduces a New App Named “Bulletin”
Banking & Economy
- Axis Bank Launches 4th Edition of “Evolve”
- India’s Crude Steel Production Rises 6.2% to 101.4 MT in 2017
- Government Signs $250 million Loan Agreement with ADB
- Melbourne to Host Final of 2020 World T20
- PM Modi Launched 1st Khelo India School Games
- Sharath Kamal Wins Table Tennis Nationals Championship
Check Also: Monthly Current Affairs
Latest Current Affairs
- Twitter notifies 1.4million users who fell to Russian propaganda
- Union Budget 2018-19 Complete Analysis
- US Ambassador to UN Nikki Haley pays visit to Indian Embassy in Washington and meets Indian Ambassador Navtej Sarna
- New e-way bill system comes into force to bring uniformity across the states for smooth inter-state movement of goods
- Sushma Swaraj to embark on two-day visit to Nepal
- Union Government launches GeM 3.0
- Toilet facilities are provided at 192 toll plazas so far under Swachh Bharat Mission
- INS Karanj is Third Scorpene Class Submarine Launched By Indian Navy
- Venezuela announces pre-sale of oil-backed cryptocurrency
- Maharashtra Government to give sanitary pads to 7L girls for Rs. 5 per pack
- Uttar Pradesh to provide employment to kin of martyrs
- Karnataka schools to have lessons on road safety in syllabus
- India 6th wealthiest country with total wealth of $8,230 billion
- Google adds Hindi language support for its digital assistant
Download PDF: Current Affairs February 2018
Drishti Current Affairs February 2018 Hindi
- टॉपर्स की रणनीति
- लेखन खंड
- टारगेट प्रीलिम्स 2018
- राजनीतिक लेख
- सामाजिक लेख
- आर्थिक लेख
- विज्ञानिक एवं पौधोंगीकीय लेख
- विश्व मुद्रा पर आधारित लेख
- ऑडियो लेख
Current Affairs Question and Answers
Question 1: Which city will host the International Workshop on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (IWDRI)?
- New Delhi
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Question 2: Which of the following country is planning to build the world’s largest thermal solar plant?
- South Australia
Question 3: The 13th joint military drill exercise “Iron Fist 2018” has started between United States and which country?
- South Korea
Question 4: The third edition of the geo-political conference – Raisina Dialogue was held in __________.
- New Delhi
Question 5: Which state hosted the 12th International Film Festival on Art and Artist 2018?
START NOW: Current Affairs Quiz
Question 6: Indian Army establishes skill training centre for ___________ youth.
Question 7: This commodity exchange has launched India’s first agri-commodity s contract in guar seeds.
- National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX)
- Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX)
- Universal Commodity Exchange (UCX)
- National Multi-Commodity Exchange (NMCE)
Question 8: What is the India’s rank at the latest World Economic Forum (WEF)’s Global Manufacturing Index (GMI)?
Question 9: Who has been honoured with the Janakavi P Sawlaram award?
- Jaishree T
- Meenakshi Shinde
- Vishwas Patil
- Sudhir Dalvi
Question 10: This Company signed a MoU with Maharashtra to train rural midwives and social health activists regarding tuberculosis and maternal and infant mortality.
- Johnson & Johnson
Check Also: GK Current Affairs
Question 11: Which IIT institute will start ‘Vastu Shastra’ classes for architecture students?
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Madras
- IIT Indore
Question 12: Which of the following educational institutes was declared the best in the overall India Rankings 2017?
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Tamil Nadu
- Banaras Hindu University
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, Karnataka
Check Here: Daily Current Affairs
Question 13: Which of the following universities recently conferred honorary degree of Doctor of Science on RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat?
- Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University
- West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences
- Karnataka Veterinary Animal And Fisheries Sciences University
- None of the above
Question 14: Which Indian university has been ranked among top 10 in Times Higher Education (THE)’s 2017 World’s Best Small Universities?
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
Question 15: Which university has bagged Visitors’ Award for ‘Best University 2017’?
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
- Tezpur University
Question 16: Which insurance company has come up with India’s first ever insurance cover for individual victims of cyber crime?
- Muthoot Finance
- Bajaj Allianz
Answer: Option 4
You Can Also Check: Current International News
Question 17: Who is the governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- Urjit Patel
- Ajay Thyagi
- Raghuram Rajan
- U K Sinha
Answer: Option 1
Question 18: What amount of financial assistance will be granted to the pregnant women who undergo institutional delivery under Maternity Benefit Scheme as per Budget 2017?
- Rs 2000
- Rs 4000
- Rs 6000
- Rs 8000
Answer: Option 3
Question 19: As per reports, India received the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) of what amount between April 2000 and September 2016?
- 150 billion US dollar
- 300 billion US dollar
- 640 billion US dollar
- 900 billion US dollar
Answer: Option 3
Check Here: Date Wise Current Affairs
Question 20: How much amount will be provided by NITI Aayog to every district to encourage digital payment system?
- Rs 1 lakh
- Rs 2 lakh
- Rs 5 lakh
- Rs 10 lakh
We hope above provided information about Current Affairs February 2018 is beneficial for you. You may stay in touch with us on our web portal to get complete details regarding latest happenings going in the state and country from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Current National News||All Defence Current Affairs|
|Awards and Honours in India||Current Indian books and Authors|
|IBPS Current Updates||Person in news|
|Committees & Schemes||Current Affairs new Appointments|