Current Affairs July
Check all top news, Major Issues and happenings, important events in National as well as International level from Current Affairs July 2018 provided on this page. Current Affairs July will guide you about wide range of topics connected to all areas of curriculum
In most of the competitive exams mainly questions are asked from Current Affairs section, so equip you with Latest Current Affairs July 2018 for exams and Interviews. Along with that, also go through Latest Current Affairs Quiz July for preparation of IBPS, RRB, SBI, all Banking/SSC/UPSC /Railways and other exams.
Latest Updates of Current Affairs July 2018
Sometimes Academic knowledge is not enough to score good marks all you need is to stay updated with all latestCurrent Affairs Questions and Answers. Acquire glimpse of Current Affairs July 2018 from below section of this page.
Now it’s the time to go through Current Affairs July 2018 which is well listed on beneath section of this page prepared by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Out:- Latest Current Affairs Updates
Current Affairs July Highlights
Indian Current Affairs
- 3,000 Van DhanKendras to come up under Van Dhan scheme of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- Committee to study for 1000MW floating solar power plant in Ujani Dam: Maharashtra government
- Ministry of Health signs a MoU with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Report on regulations for challenges faced by women in prison launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
- Two-day training workshop on Cyber-Crime targeting children begins in New Delhi
- ‘PaaniBachao, PaiseKamao’ campaign launched aimed at checking depletion of underground water in Punjab
- Haryana village Panchayat passes ‘No toilet, no bride’ Resolution
- 4th National Review & Consultation on Swachh Iconic Places began in Hyderabad
Read Also:- Person in News Current Affairs
International Current Affairs
- India is most dangerous country for women due to high risk of sexual violence: survey
- 15th Session of the India-Australia Joint Ministerial Commission co-chaired by Suresh Prabhu was held in Canberra, Australia
Current affairs of Banking & Finance
- Establishment of independent Board of Management for urban co-operative banks for daily up keeping of business
- Bajaj Finance overtakes Axis Bank in market cap : BSE Data
- Airtel retains BBB- rank
Most Important- Banking and Finance Current Affairs
Business & Economy Current Affairs
Second tranche of Bharat-22 ETF receives bids worth Rs 15,436 crore
Saudi ARAMCO and ADNOC to act as overseas partners for the Ratnagiri Refinery project in Maharashtra
Awards & Recognition Current Affairs
- President of India presents the National Awards for Outstanding Services in the field of Prevention of Alcoholism & Substance (drug) abuse
- World Food Prize 2018 awarded to Lawrence Haddad and Dr. David Nabarro
Must Read- Awards And Honours Current Affairs
Appointments & Resigns Current Affairs
S Ramesh appointed chairman of CBIC
Sports Current Affairs
- World Para Athletics Grand Prix in Tunisia from June 22-24, 2018
Check Also- Sports Current Affairs
Important Days Current Affairs
- International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
- International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
Must Know- List of Important Days
START NOW- Top Current Affairs Quiz
Current Affairs July Questions And Answers
Question 1: Who is the Astronaut is selected by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) ?
- Lt Col Raja Grinder Chari
- Ravish Malhotra
- Rakesh Sharma
Question 2: Which railway services planned to develop 21 new stations ?
- Chennai Metro Rail Systems
- Konkan Metro Rail Systems
- Kerala Metro Rail Systems
- Mumbai Metro Rail Systems
Question 3: Which year United Nations warns of Clean Water Shortages will occur ?
International Current Affairs:- Check Here
Question 4: How many Memorandum Of Understanding (MoU) is signed between the India and Korea?
Question 5: Which Election is to commence on July 17?
- Kerala State Elections
- Presidential Elections
- Punjab State Elections
- Central Government Elections
Question 6: Who signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with European Union and Iran?
- Canara Bank
- Foreign Investors Federation
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- State Bank of India (SBI)
To Know Latest Name of Books and their Authors:- Press Here
Question 7: Which day is celebrated across the world on June 8 ?
- World Health Day
- World Heart Day
- World Ocean Day
- World Natures Day
Question 8: Which ministry helped the Union Government skills 1.17 crore people ?
- Ministry of Home Finance
- Ministry of Telecommunication
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Ministry of Rural Development
You May Also Check:- New Appointments In India
Question 9: Which country is among top five consumer markets in Asia ?
Question 10: Which country scientists have grown a living bone in the lab to repair large defects in the head and face of patient?
- United States
Question 11: Which of the following Beverages appointed T.K.K. Krishnakumar as the President of India and South West Asia Business Unit?
- Carlsberg Group
Question 12: Indian President has been conferred with the highest national honour of the Grande Croix Commandeur by Which country?
- Cote D’Ivoire
Check Here: Date Wise Current Affairs
Question 13: Union Tourism minister Dr. Mahesh Sharma inaugurated the Ganges-Danube Cultural Festival of India at Vigado Theatre in which Country?
Question 14: How many Universities to hold Yoga Departments announced by Human Resource Development Minister during National Seminar on Yoga?
Question 15: Foreign Secretary visited which country to gain support for India to enter into the Nuclear Suppliers Group as Member?
- United States
- United Kingdom
Question 16: Which rocket launcher successfully took off with two telecoms satellites into space from KOUROU, in French Guiana?
- Ariane 1
- Ariane 2
- Ariane 3
- Ariane 5
Also Check: Political Current Affairs
Question 17: Who has became the oldest Olympic torch bearer at the age of 106 years in the Amazonian city of Macapa?
- Aida Germanque
- Alexander Kaptarenko
Question 18: India won which medal in the 36th edition of the Hockey Champions Trophy held in London?
- None of the Above
Question 19: Which Shipyard handed over the Fast Patrol Vessel ICGS Aryaman to Indian Coast Guard will be operated from the Coast Guard Station at Kochi?
You May Also Check: Current Affairs June
Current Affairs July 2018
Current Affairs 2018 Julyand Latest Quiz will help for better preparation of IBPS, RRB, SBI, Railways and other exams. Current Affairs July covers updates of various sections like banking & finance Current Affairs 2018, business & economy, Indian and International affairs 2018, defense, environment current affairsto improve general knowledge or get well prepared for competitive exams.
We live in the world where in every single second, various things take place and some event happens around us so, we should be aware about every event. With the help of Current Affairs Questions And Answers you can boost up confidence level regarding all latest news.
Must Read- Monthly Current Affairs
To get any latest updates or for upcoming interesting facts keep visiting to our site and check all Current Affairs July 2018. You can also bookmark our web portal by pressing Ctrl+D for quick access. You can also follow us through Facebook and Google+ so will get all updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|
|National Current Affairs||IBPS Current Updates|
|Meetings And Summits Current Affairs||Pratiyogita Darpan|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Current Affairs for bank exams|