Current Affairs July
Candidates who are looking for latest updates concerning Current Affairs July go through the details provided right below. Current Affairs section can be a remarkable mechanism for improving general knowledge. As we all are aware of the fact that current affairs provide latest news and events happen around the word. So, students who are going to appear in any competitive exam like UPSC, Bank, TET etc can prepare by going through the current affair July 2017. Here we are also providing some quiz questions and answers related to current affairs, for our readers. Candidates can keep visiting this page as we’ll continuously update this web page with monthly news and latest Current Affairs.
All the information provided here will surely result in appropriateness of candidates to qualify exam by scoring good marks. Knowledge of Current Affairs is must for everyone as it creates awareness about various unknown facts and aspects of a society. Students are advised to read the newspaper regularly; it will keep you updated about the events happening across the world. Candidates can also download Current Affairs July in PDF form, totally free of cost. So, take a look on Current Affairs July section that is gathered on this page that is well presented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Current Affairs July
Latest Headlines of Current Affairs:
- UN General Assembly elects Slovakia’s Miroslav Lajcak as Next President
- NSE launches International exchange at GIFT city
- India’s biodiversity riches increases by 499 species
- Sam Pitroda quit as Technical Advisor to Odisha Government
- World Oceans Day 2017 observed globally
- Reserve Bank of India appoints Ganesh Kumar as Executive Director
- Arun Jaitley announced Second Scorpene Class Submarine Ready for Sea Trials
- Indian-American among 12 new astronauts chosen by NASA
- India might turn out to be an educationally unsuccessful nation: Ganesh Devy
- Health Secretary swear in ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’, a National Human Milk Bank and Lactation Counselling Centre
- Indo American among 12 new astronauts selected by NASA
- Prime Minister of India leaves for Kazakhstan to attend SCO summit
- Konkan Railway planned to expand with 21 New Stations
- Human Milk Bank Inaugurated at Lady Hardinge Medical College in New Delhi
- RBI discharged second Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2017-18
- India One of apex 5 Consumer Markets in Asia, says BMI report
- Tapan Ray to take over as new Economic Affairs Secretary
- Dhanraj Choudhary re-elected as Board of Director of ITTF
- NASA’s Parker Solar Probe to Explore Sun’s Atmosphere
- SEBI, BSE, NSE approved for Airtel-Telenor merger
- Punjab, United Kingdom join hands to promote Skill Development
- Telangana CM announces 6 point comprehensive plan for farmers
- North Korea established multiple ground-to-ship missiles
- Nepal’s first woman Chief Justice Sushila Karki passes away
- World’s First Hybrid ‘Aeroboat’ announced publicly
- Hoshiar Singh appointed as Chief of Copyrights Office
- NHB approves merger between Aadhaar Housing Finance and DHFL Vysya Housing Finance
- India’s Presidential Election 2017 to be organized on 17 July
- Union Cabinet endorsed Agreement between India and Somalia on transfer of sentenced persons
- India slips to 45th spot in IMD’s World Competitiveness list
- India Secures Top Position in Global Retail Development Index
- Andhra Pradesh’s Vizianagaram bags MGNREGA National Award
Check Out:- Latest Current Affairs Updates
Current Affairs July Questions & Answers
Question 1: Which country is among top five consumer markets in Asia?
Question 2: Which of the following Beverages appointed T.K.K. Krishnakumar as the President of India and South West Asia Business Unit?
- Carlsberg Group
Question 3: Which country hosting the 2017 World Street Food Congress (WSFC17)?
Read Also:- Person in News Current Affairs
Question 4: Indian President has been conferred with the highest national honour of the Grande Croix Commandeur by Which country?
- Cote D’Ivoire
Question 5: Which country has ratified the International Solar Alliance (ISA) framework?
Question 6: Union Tourism minister Dr. Mahesh Sharma inaugurated the Ganges-Danube Cultural Festival of India at Vigado Theatre in which Country?
Question 7: Union Government decided to form how many coastal police stations in the Coastal states of the country with jurisdiction over Exclusive Economic Zone?
International Current Affairs:- Check Here
Question 8: How many Universities to hold Yoga Departments announced by Human Resource Development Minister during National Seminar on Yoga?
Question 9: Union Government gave its final approval for setting up of a Greenfield Electronic Park in which State to provide employment potential?
Question 10: Foreign Secretary visited which country to gain support for India to enter into the Nuclear Suppliers Group as Member?
- United States
- United Kingdom
Question 11: Name the Union Minister who died on May 18, 2017 at the age of 60?
- Gopinath Munde
- Karan Singh
- Anil Madhav Dave
- Sunderlal Patwa
To Know Latest Name of Books and their Authors:- Press Here
Question 12: How many days the birth Anniversary of Rabindranath Tagore celebrated?
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 7 days
- 5 days
Question 13: US Scientists has developed world’s first microchip called _____________that equipped with 1,000 processors and is thought to be the fastest chip designed in a university lab.
Question 14: Which rocket launcher successfully took off with two telecoms satellites into space from KOUROU, in French Guiana?
- Ariane 1
- Ariane 2
- Ariane 3
- Ariane 5
You May Also Check:- New Appointments In India
Question 15: Which part of the Earth emits carbon dioxide levels exceeded 400 parts per million for the first time in 4 million years?
- North pole
- South Pole
Question 16: Who has became the oldest Olympic torch bearer at the age of 106 years in the Amazonian city of Macapa?
- Aida Germanque
- Alexander Kaptarenko
- Muktha Ugandue
- Sadith Kumpade
Question 17: Erstwhile Maharashtra Director General of Police has been passed away in Mumbai at the age of 90 years. Who is he?
- Suryakant Jog
- Sathyanath Chand
- Suryakumar Chand
- Surya Krishnan
Question 18: India won which medal in the 36th edition of the Hockey Champions Trophy held in London?
- None of the Above
Check Here: Date Wise Current Affairs
Question 19: Which Aerospace company successfully deployed two satellites but the Falcon 9 rocket crashed into its drone ship in the Atlantic Ocean?
- Tase Global
- Kun Aerospace
- Mahindra Aircraft
Question 20: Which Shipyard handed over the Fast Patrol Vessel ICGS Aryaman to Indian Coast Guard will be operated from the Coast Guard Station at Kochi?
Question 21: International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict is being observed every year on which date to raise awareness to put an end to violence?
- June 18th
- June 19th
- June 20th
- June 21st
Question 22: Which country gave assurance to supply the Uranium legally to use the nuclear energy peacefully?
- Sri Lanka
Also Check: Awards and Honours in India
Question 23: Which summit will be inaugurated by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ?
- G7 Summit
- SAARC summit
- Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
- Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) Summit
Question 24: Which year United Nations warns of Clean Water Shortages will occur ?
Question 25: Which country loses its Fast Growing Economy Tag to China?
You May Also Check: Current Affairs June
Aspirants are suggested to stay with us regularly for keep updating you in concern to Current Affairs July 2017. You can also bookmark our web portal (by pressing Ctrl+D) for quick access. You can also follow us through Facebook and Google+
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|
|National Current Affairs||IBPS Current Updates|
|Meetings And Summits Current Affairs||Pratiyogita Darpan|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Current Affairs for bank exams|