Current Affairs June
To prepare for any upcoming competitive / entrance exams candidates must have knowledge of Important Current Affairs June 2019 Date Wise. Through this page, candidates can check Current Affairs June Month 2019, Current Affairs June Quiz, GK June 2019 Updates. You can also get direct link to download Current Affairs PDF June & Current Affairs Of June 2019 Questions And Answers from here.
Current Affairs June
Candidates can check all Current Affairs Of June 2019 Date Wise from below. You can also download Current Affairs June 2019 PDF from this page.
Current Affairs June 2019 – DATE Wise
30 June Current Affairs:
- US President Donald Trump shared a symbolic handshake with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un at the Demilitarised Zone, DMZ of Korean peninsula. Mr Trump became the first US President to cross into North Korea after meeting Mr Kim at the DMZ.
- India has moved down one place to 74th rank in terms of money parked by its citizens and enterprises with Swiss banks.
- Bowler Trent Boult becomes the first New Zealand player to claim World Cup Hat-Trick. Trent Boult took a hat-trick against Australia in a World Cup match.
29 June Current Affairs:
- The Lok Sabha has approved the resolution seeking an extension of President rule in Jammu and Kashmir for a further period of six months with effect from 3rd July 2019.
- G-20 nations have agreed to make united efforts to address major global economic challenges.
- India’s chief national badminton coach Pullela Gopichand was bestowed upon an honorary doctorate by IIT Kanpur on the occasion of their 52nd convocation.
27 June Current Affairs:
- Virat Kohli broke Sachin Tendulkar and Brian Lara’s record to become the fastest to score 20,000 international runs. The Indian skipper took only 417 innings to achieve the record — 131 in Tests, 224 in ODIs and 62 in T20Is.
- Pakistan batsman Babar Azam became the second-fastest to reach 3,000 one-day international runs during the World Cup match against New Zealand.
26 June Current Affairs:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi leave for Japan to attend the 14th G20 Summit in Osaka.
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi at his residence in New Delhi.
- The office of the Coordinator for the National Register of Citizens (NRC) in Assam published an “additional draft exclusion list” consisting the names of 1,02,462 people.
- Punjab cadre IPS officer Samant Goel has been appointed new chief of Research and Analysis Wing. The Government has appointed senior Assam Cadre IPS officer Arvind Kumar as the director of the Intelligence Bureau. He is considered as an expert hand on matters related to Kashmir.
- Today is the International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking. The day is observed every year on 26th June since 1987 to raise awareness about the major problem that illicit drugs represent to society.
- Special Economic Zones (Amendment) Bill, 2019 was passed in the Lok Sabha.
25 June Current Affairs:
- According to the Health Index report published by NITI Aayog, Kerala has topped among large states on overall health performance followed by Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra. However, in terms of incremental performance Haryana, Rajasthan and Jharkhand are the top three states who performed well in comparison to the last health index.
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is arriving in India tonight on a three-day visit.
- Aron Finch and David Warner of Australia became the first pair in world cricket to register 5 successive fifty-plus opening stands in a World Cup.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
24 June Current Affairs:
- RBI Deputy Governor Viral Acharya has submitted his resignation. He was in-charge of the Monetary Policy Department.
- In Gymnastics, India’s Pranati Nayak clinched a bronze medal in vault event at the Senior Asian Artistic Championships in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- Saudi Arabia becomes the 1st Arab country to be granted full membership of Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
22 June Current Affairs:
- As per information provided in the Lok Sabha, India’s forst cover has increased by 1% in last one year period and now over 24.39% of India’s geographical area now constitutes of green area.
- Mohammed Shami becomes the second player after Chetan Sharma to take hatrick wickets in World Cup matches from India Team. He takes three consecutive wickets in the match against Afghanistan.
- India’s ace cueist Pankaj Advani has clinched the 35th men’s Asian Snooker Championship in Doha.
21 June Current Affairs:
- The 5th International Day of Yoga is celebrated today.
- A fresh bill to ban the practice of instant triple talaq was introduced in the Lok Sabha today.
20 June Current Affairs:
- Today is World Refugee Day.
- President Ram Nath Kovind will address the joint sitting of both the houses of Parliament today.
- Bangladesh has emerged as the fastest growing economy among the 45 countries of the Asia-Pacific region according to Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- 25 people were killed and 35 have been severely injured when a bus fell into a gorge in Banjar area of Kullu, Himachal Pradesh.
- David Warner became the 1st batsman to hit 2 scores of 150+ in World Cup history. He scored 166 off 147 balls against Bangladesh in their 6th match of the 2019 Cricket World Cup in Nottingham.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
19 June Current Affairs:
- The BJP’s senior lawmaker Om Birla was unanimously elected the new Lok Sabha Speaker after opposition parties supported his candidature.
- For the first time in Bangladesh, iron ore mine has been discovered at Isabpur village in Dinajpur.
- Twenty-three Indian Institutions have been ranked among the best global universities in QS World University ranking released today. Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Bombay has become India’s best institute, securing 152nd rank.
18 June Current Affairs:
- Egypt’s first democratically elected president Mohammed Morsi collapsed in court and died while facing trial.
- Jyothi Surekha Vennam help India clinch two bronze medals in the compound women’s section of Archery World Championships.
- India will overtake China to become the world’s most populated country in just eight years, according to a United Nations report. The nine countries expected to show the biggest increase in population are India, Nigeria and Pakistan, followed by the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Indonesia, Egypt and the United States of America.
- Autistic Pride Day is being observed today.
- BJP MP Om Birla is the NDA nominee for the Lok Sabha Speaker’s post. Mr Birla is a two-time MP from Kota, Rajasthan.
- England captain Eoin Morgan struck 17 sixes against Afghanistan to went past the likes of Rohit Sharma, AB de Villiers and Chris Gayle in terms of most sixes in a One-day International (ODI) innings. He also hit the 4th fastest hundred ever in a World Cup match with 57 balls.
17 June Current Affairs:
- Former Union Minister JP Nadda was named the BJP’s Working President.
- In West Bengal, the agitating junior doctors have called off their week-long strike following meeting with the State Government.
- Seven time Lok Sabha MP from Tikamgarh in Madhya Pradesh Dr Virendra Kumar today took oath as Pro-tem Speaker of the Lok Sabha.
- Today is the World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought.
16 June Current Affairs:
- In Bihar, the death toll due to Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur and adjoining districts has reached 83.
- In the FIH Men’s Series Finals, India defeated South Africa by 5-1 at the Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar.
- In Slovakia, anti-corruption campaigner Zuzana Caputova was sworn in as country’s first female president.
- Suman Rao from Rajasthan has won the Femina Miss India World 2019 beauty pageant.
- Indian skipper Virat Kohli became the fastest to score 11,000 One-day International (ODI) runs, breaking Sachin Tendulkar’s record in the process. Virat Kohli reached the milestone in 222 innings.
- MS Dhoni while featuring in the World Cup 2019 tie against Pakistan, became the second-most capped One-day International (ODI) player for India with 341 matches.
15 June Current Affairs:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi chairing the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog at Rashtrapati Bhawan.
- Bahrain will start phasing out the use of plastic products from next month.
- Indian women’s compound archery team wins a bronze medal in the World Championships in the Netherlands.
- Peter Gilchrist defeated India’s Sourav Kothari in final to win the 2019 Pacific International Billiards Championship played at the Yarraville Club in Melbourne, Australia.
- Sahitya Akademi selected 22 writers as recipients of Bal Sahitya Puraskar and 23 writers for Yuva Puraskar for 2019.
- The Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) of the Central Government of India has cleared setting up of new agency called Defence Space Research Agency (DSRO). The DSRO has been entrusted with task of creating space warfare weapon systems and technologies.
Must Read: Written Exam Techniques
14 June Current Affairs:
- Today is World Blood Donor Day.
- The Indian football team remained static at 101st place in the FIFA rankings.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping conferred with highest national award of Kyrgyzstan titled “Manas Order of the First Degree” in Bishkek.
13 June Current Affairs:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi had reached Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan to take part in the two-day summit that focuses on trade and security issues.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra will be awarded with Danny Kaye Humanitarian Award by United Nations International Children’s Fund’s (UNICEF).
12 June Current Affairs:
- Today is observed as World Day Against Child Labour.
- Argentina Football Player Lionel Messi is the world’s highest paid athlete Forbes 2019 list of world’s 100 highest-paid athletes. Virat Kohli is the only Indian and the only cricketer to have a place in the list.
- Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment Thawarchand Gehlot have been appointed as the leader of Rajya Sabha.
- The Jnanpith award for the year 2018 will be given to the noted English writer Amitav Ghosh. The award is given for outstanding contribution in literature.
- The first Sikh museum in Central India is inaugurated in Raipur.
- The Union Cabinet on Wednesday cleared a fresh bill to ban the practice of instant triple talaq. The bill will replace an ordinance issued in February during the previous term of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led NDA government.
- The India Open International Taekwondo Championship inaugurated by the Minister of Sports and Youth Affairs V. Srinivas Goud in Hyderabad.
- The Defence Ministry has indefinitely banned all business dealings with a company owned by fugitive arms dealer Sanjay Bhandari.
- Indian cricketer Jemimah Rodrigues has been named in the Yorkshire Diamonds squad for the fourth and final edition of the Kia Super League (KSL). She became the third Indian to sign Kia Super League after Smriti Mandhana and Harmanpreet Kaur.
11 June Current Affairs:
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev elected as the President of Kazakhstan.
- India and Portugal will cooperate in the setting up of a national maritime heritage museum at Lothal in Gujarat.
- Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced that single-use plastics will be banned in the country from 2021.
Check Here: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
10 June Current Affairs:
- Portugal defeat Netherlands by 1-0 to win First Nations League Cup in Porto.
- Veteran actor, playwright and filmmaker Girish Karnad died at the age of 81 after a long illness. He died at a hospital in Bengaluru.
- Yuvraj Singh today announced retirement from international cricket. Yuvraj played 40 Tests, 304 ODIs and 58 T20Is for India. He put together 1900 runs in the longest format, and 8701 in the one-dayers.
- Former Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari has been arrested by the country’s top anti-corruption body in a case involving fake bank accounts.
9 June Current Affairs:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Maldivian President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih jointly inaugurated the Coastal Surveillance Radar System built by India and a composite training facility of the Maldives National Defence Force.
- The African Union (AU) suspended Sudan until establishment of a civilian-led transition to democracy.
- Rafael Nadal wins the French Open Men’s Single after beating Dominic Thiem 6-3, 5-7, 6-1, 6-1.
8 June Current Affairs:
- PM Narendra Modi arrived in the Maldives on his first foreign visit after re-election as prime minister.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi was conferred with the Maldives’ highest honour “Rule of Nishan Izzuddeen” during his two-day state visit to the country.
- Curacao wins the final of the King’s Cup football after defeating Vietnam. Indian football team defeated hosts Thailand 1-0 and finished third in the King’s Cup.
- Ashleigh Barty of Australia defeat Marketa Vondrousova 6-1, 6-3 to wins the French Open Women’s Single Final.
7 June Current Affairs:
- The eighth edition of the Women’s World Cup has been begin in France today. A total of 24 teams are competing in this world cup.
- S Jaishankar reaches Bhutan for his first overseas visit as External Affairs Minister.
- Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal is leading the Indian delegation for the two-day G20 Ministerial meeting on Trade and Digital Economy beginning tomorrow in Tsukuba city, Japan.
6 June Current Affairs:
- The Reserve bank of India reduced the repo rate by 25 basis points to 5.75 per cent from 6.0 per cent with immediate effect.
- Sunil Chhetri became the most capped India player today by surpassing Bhaichung Bhutia’s 107 international matches.
5 June Current Affairs:
- Today is observed as World Environment Day. Theme of this year is Air pollution.
- The World Bank retained its forecast of India’s growth rate at 7.5 per cent for the current financial year.
- Eid Ul Fitr, which marks the culmination of the holy month of Ramzan, is being celebrated across the country today.
- Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai and Nasdaq President Adena Friedman have been chosen for the prestigious Global Leadership Awards 2019.
- India ranked 95th out of a total 129 countries in the first-ever SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) Gender Index. It measures strides made in achieving gender commitments against internationally set targets.
- The Indian junior women’s hockey team wins the Cantor Fitzgerald U21 International 4-Nations title after beating Ireland 1-0 in the final at Dublin, Ireland.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
4 June Current Affairs:
- One case of NIPAH virus infection confirmed in Kerala. A college student has been infected with the Nipah virus.
- The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India Rajiv Mehrishi has been elected as external auditor of World Health Organization (WHO).
- The 14th summit of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) held in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
3 June Current Affairs:
- Today is observed as World Bicycle Day.
- National Security Advisor Ajit Doval has been given Cabinet rank in the present government. His appointment will be for five years.
- Assam sixth National park will be set in Dima Hasao District. The proposed protected area, the Simleng River Impenetrable National Park will cover approximately 100 sq kms and also form a large contiguous conservation belt along with the adjacent Borail Wildlife Sanctuary of Cachar district and Nampuh Wildlife Sanctuary, near Meghalaya.
- Former President of India, Pratibha Patil conferred Mexico’s highest civilian honour for foreigners titled ‘Orden Mexicana del Aguila Azteca’.
2 June Current Affairs:
- Telangana is celebrating the fifth anniversary of its Formation Day today.
- The centre has shortlisted five cities, Delhi, Shimla, Mysore, Ahmedabad and Ranchi to hold National Programme of the International Yoga Day this year.
- Liverpool defeated Tottenham by 2-0 at Madrid to win the Champions League for the sixth time.
- Nayib Bukele has been sworn-in as the El Salvador’s new President.
1 June Current Affairs:
- Sonia Gandhi has been chosen the chairperson of the Congress’s elected parliamentarians at the meeting of the party’s parliamentary committee.
- United States of America (USA) decided to withdraw India’s GSP benefits with effect from 5th June 2019.
- The Reserve Bank of India will observe Financial Literacy Week across the country from 3rd to 7th of this month.
- Puerto Williams in Chile has become world’s southernmost city after its status upgraded from hamlet to city.
- Chris Gayle records most number of sixes in World Cup history. Gayle now has 40 sixes under his belt in 27 World Cup matches after scoring 34-ball fifty against Pakistan.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Current Affairs News June
In any exam either competitive or entrance, Current Affairs For June 2019 is the compulsory section. So to score good marks candidates can check out Current Affairs June 2019 through this page.
For getting any Government Jobs you have to appear competitive exam. Here on this page you will get to know latest news, Latest Current Affairs June and events of the month June happening over the world, plus newest questions & answers.
The team of recruitmentresult.com with your concern provided some questions related to Current Affairs June 2019 for the students who are preparing for competitive exams and interview.
Keep checking our web portal recruitmentresult.com regularly for Current Affairs June In Hindi. You can join us on Face book or Google Plus getting latest notifications and updates of Current Affairs June 2019 on your social accounts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Monthly Current Affairs||Current International News|
|Current National News||Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook|
|GK Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|
|Railway Current Affairs||Defence Current Affairs|