Current Affairs March 2015
In today’s scenario, Knowledge of Current Affairs is very essential to get selected in competitive examinations like IAS, IPS, bank PO/clerks, SSCs or entrance examinations like LLB, CAT/ MAT etc. To help you in this situation, we are providing you the information about Current Affairs March 2015 in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates may free download Questions and Answers Quiz to prepare themselves for competitive examinations. Candidates must also go through the headlines of the March 2015 for exam preparation.
Headlines of March 2015:
- Matribhasha Diwas Celebrated
- Antarctica Mystery continent holds key to mankind’s future
- INS Vikramaditya’s operation crippled
- Indigenous sonar simulator inaugurated
- High air pollution cuts most Indian lives by 3 years
- India – based Neutrino Observatory
- WHO approves breakthrough 15-minute Ebola test
- Evolving a bigger brain with human DNA
- New test to predict the effectiveness of cancer vaccines
- India Indonesia Joint Exercise Terminates
- India-Israel joint defence projects on anvil
- GM crops for second green revolution
- Inheritance tax idea disapproved
- The Modern Language Association (MLA) Survey released
- No Show For India At Oscars 2015
- Mystery continent holds key to mankind’s future
- NASA to look for alien life on Jupiter’s moon
- Badarpur among most polluting and wasteful power plants: Study
- CCL28 protein linked to development of asthma
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook|
|Pratiyogita Darpan December||Pratiyogita Darpan November|
|Pratiyogita Darpan October||Pratiyogita Darpan September|
|Pratiyogita Darpan July||Pratiyogita Darpan June|
Current Affairs Questions and Answers:
Q-1. Who was awarded with ESPN Cricinfo Award for his batting performance in ODI?
a) Brendon McCullum
b) Rohit Sharma
c) Kumara Sangakara
d) Misbah ul Haq
Q-2. The Fastest 50 in ICC Cricket World Cup is hit by
a) Ab de Villiers
b) Brendon McCullum
c) Rohit Sharma
d) Suresh Raina
Q-3. Who has been named as Chief Data Scientist and Deputy Chief Technology Officer for Data Policy?
a) Dev Nayak
b) Kishore Kumar
c) Abhisek Gautham
d) DJ Patil
Q-4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has flagged off the first ever express train from __________ to New Delhi.
Q-5. The third edition of ‘Aqua Aquaria India 2015’ was held in
d) Sri Kakulam
Q-6. The tropical cyclones Marcia and Lam recently hit which part of the World?
Q-7. Who has been appointed the Chief of ISRO’s Space Applications Centre?
a) KS Reddy
b) VK Kiran Kumar
d) Tapan Mishra
Q-8. Who has been appointed as the Major General of Sri Lankan Army?
a) Kumara Dharmasena
b) Raja Shri Ranadhunga
c) Chrishantha de Silva
d) Divya Roobasena
Q-9. The International Mother Language Day 2015 was observed on
a) February 20
b) February 21
c) February 22
d) February 23
Q-10. Which country has recently passed a legislation banning commercial surrogacy?
Q-11. Scientists have discovered drug-resistant malaria in India-_______ border.
Q-12. The United States and _______ have signed an agreement to train Syrian forces to fight against Islamic State militants.
Q-13. Name the Indian who created Guinness World record in Yoga recently?
a) Sibi Raj
b) Sathya Raj
c) Yoga Raj
d) Arun Raj
Q-14. India’s first National Tribal Festival ‘VANAJ’ was inaugurated in New Delhi by
a) Narendra Modi
b) Jual Oram
c) Sushma Swaraj
d) Rajnath Singh
Q-15. Which state received National Award for Renewable Energy Popularization?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
|Current Affairs new Appointments||Awards and Honours in India|
|IBPS Current Updates||All Defence Current Affairs|
|Current Affairs for bank exams||Current International News|
|Current National News||Person In News|
|Sports Current Affairs||Latest Current Affairs|