Current Affairs March
Current Affairs are very useful to get prepare for any competition exam like banking & finance, Railway, defense and others. We have covered all the latest topics of Current Affairs March 2018 for the ease of aspirants.
Candidates preparing for competitive exam can download month wise Current Affairs from the beneath section of this page. Through Current Affairs March 2018 PDF, candidates can check their preparation status by solving questions and answers.
Here, on the page of recruitmentresult.com, we have brought Current Affairs March 2018 for those who are always looking for latest current affairs. These Current affairs provided by us will also help in to score passing marks in GK Quiz conducted by many organizations.
Current Affairs March
Latest Current Affairs:
- Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2018 for 08 Canteen Attendant Posts, Apply by 07 March
- China launches two navigation satellites into space
- KSEEB Board SSLC Timetable 2018, Exams to Begin from March 23
- CBDT extends deadline for linking of Aadhaar with PAN to 31 March 2018
- One year of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana- Gramin: A Report
- AP Intermediate Time Table 2018 1st Year & 2nd Year released @ bieap.gov.in
- India’s first indigenously built offshore patrol vessel handed to Coast Guard
- Service charge exemption on train e-tickets extended till March 2018: Railways
- Andhra Pradesh CM launches ‘Swachh Andhra Mission’
- Andhra Pradesh to be declared ODF by March 2018
- Basel III Norms in India: Meaning, Requirement and Impacts on Indian Banking system
- RBI relaxed norms of FPI investment in Government Securities
- RBI directed Indian Banks to maintain Tier I Capital of at least 7% of their Risk Weighted Assets
- Veteran Bollywood actor Sridevi died at the age of 54 after a cardiac arrest in Dubai.
- India beat South Africa by 7 runs in the third and final T20I at Newlands to win the three matches T20 series by 2-1.
- Indian Navy successfully test fires nuclear-capable surface-to-surface ballistic missile Dhanush ‘Dhanush’ from sea.
- Avani Chaturvedi became the first Indian woman to fly a fighter aircraft solo when she flew a MiG-21 bison in her first solo flight from the IAFs Jamnagar base
- Tripura assembly election held today on the 59 of 60 seats in the Tripura assembly.
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau arrived in India to start his week-long India.
- Roger Federer at the age of 36 became the oldest ATP World No. 1 when he defeated Robin Haase 4-6 6-1 6-1 to reach the semi-finals of the ABN AMRO World Tennis event in Rotterdam.
- Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani arrived in India on a three day visit of the country.
- World Radio Day is observed today.
- Renowned Kannada writer and Jnanpith awardee Chandrashekhara Kambara elected president of Sahitya Akademi.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Palestine. PM Modi is the first Indian Prime Minister to make an official visit to Palestine.
Palestine President Mahmoud Abbas conferred the “Grand Collar of the State of Palestine” on PM Modi in special recognition of his contribution to enhancing relations between India and Palestine. The Grand Collar of the State of Palestine is highest order given to foreign dignitaries.
Veteran Sri Lanka spinner Rangana Herath surpassed Pakistan bowling great Wasim Akram as the most successful left-arm bowler in Test history with 415 wickets.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Latest GK Question and Answers
Question 1: Which of the following features of Indian temples resembles pylons of the Egyptian temples?
Question 2: Which of the following states is sole producer of agate, chalk, and perlite in India?
- Tamil Nadu
Check Also: Awards and Honours in India
Question 3: Which of the following states is India’s largest Bauxite producer?
Question 4: Which of the following is responsible for the fact that Tennis ball bounces higher at high altitudes than in plains?
- Low Gravity
- High Gravity
- Less dense air
- Low atmospheric temperature
Question 5: Which of the following is not a correct statement?
- One liter of cold air will be heavier than one liter of hot air
- Bats are blind but can fly in the dark because of echolocation
- In human body, Liver stores glucose as glycogen
- Foot and mouth disease of cattle is a viral disease
Question 6: A persistent fall in the general price level of goods and services is known as __:
Question 7: India’s first Uranium Mine is located at which among the following places?
Check Here: Current National News
Question 8: Tabo Monastery is located in which of the following states?
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
Question 9: Which of the following is a correct set of two official languages of the United Nations?
- Hindi and Chinese
- Arabic and Chinese
- Japanese and Chinese
- Hindi and French
Question 10: The constitutional position of President of India is most closely similar to __:
- British Monarch
- US President
- Russian President
- British Prime Minister
Question 11: Which of the following statements is incorrect about the Lysosome?
- It is a membrane-bound organelle found in plant as well as animal cells
- It is also called the suicidal bag of the cell
- It helps in the synthesis of protein
- It acts as a dispatch station of protein products received from the endoplasmic reticulum (ER)
Question 12: Which of the following is not present in animal cells?
- Cell walls
Must Know? Current Affairs New Appointments
Question 13: Which of the following protects the body against infectious disease and foreign invaders?
- Red blood cells
- Endoplasmic reticulum (ER)
- Golgi apparatus
Question 14: Hemoglobin in humans has the highest affinity for which of the following gases?
- Carbon Monoxide
- Nitrous oxide
- Carbon dioxide
Question 15: Which of the following is not a part of the digestive system?
- Small Intestine
Question 16: A high-refractive-index polymer (HRIP) is a polymer that has a refractive index greater than _?
Question 17: Which of the following statements is incorrect about a Plane Mirror?
- The focal length of a plane mirror is infinity
- Its optical power is one
- It forms a virtual image of a real object
- It is used in constructing periscope
Check Here: Current Indian Books And Authors
Question 18: Thin lamination is used in a transformer to reduce:
- Eddy current losses
- Hysteresis losses
- Corona losses
- None of the above
Question 19: Which of the following are the most and the least electronegative elements in the periodic table?
- Fluorine and Caesium
- Hydrogen and Helium
- Carbon and Oxygen
- Chlorine and Fluorine
Question 20: Which of the following is the most commonly used chemical for ripening of mangoes in India?
- Potassium Iodide
- Silver Iodide
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Calcium Carbide
Press Here >> Download Current Affairs March 2018 PDF
Dear Aspirants, we hope, you are satisfied with the info provided by us regarding Current Affairs March 2018. Still, you have any query related to this post then you may ask it in below given comment box. Our experts will solve your query ASAP!!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Current Affairs For Bank Exams||Person In News|
|Current International News||GK Current Affairs|
|Daily Current Affairs||Current Affairs In Hindi|
|Current Affairs Quiz||Date Wise Current Affairs|
|Pratiyogita Darpan March||Monthly Current Affairs|