Current Affairs March
Candidates who want to know Current Affairs March can get from this page. You can also download latest Question and Answers Quiz in PDF form. So, aspirants who are going to appear any competitive exam such as AS, IPS, bank PO/clerks, SSCs or entrance examinations like LLB, CAT/ MAT etc can get Current Affairs March 2016 through this page.
We, the team of recruitmentresult.com are providing you the information about Current Affairs March and latest question and answer for any competitive exam preparation.
Headlines of March 2016:
- Tamil Nadu to set up 800MW supercritical coal-based power plant
- Israel,Turkey sign gas deal worth $1.3 billion
- LIC to launches its e-services
- RBI gives nod to B Swaminathan’s appointment as Non-Executive Chairman of Karur Vysya Bank
- India exported six metro train coaches to Australia
- Govt bans zero duty import of capital goods for power plants
- Atulesh Jindal to be New CBDT Chief
- Datta Padsalgikar is Mumbai New Police Commissioner
- J K Garg takes over as MD of Corporation Bank
- France to partner ISRO in Mars Mission
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
- Chhattisgarh govt launches Udyam Aakansha scheme to promote SMEs
- Vasundhara Raje launches ‘school on wheels’ for nomadic, tribal children
- France became first country in the world to forbid food waste by supermarkets
- Pak approves Hindu Marriage Bill
- Corp Bank inks pact for insurance cover
Current Affairs Questions and Answers:
Q. 1. Which of the following country has decided to sell nuclear-capable F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- United States
- United Kingdom
Q. 2. Which of the following countries finished with second and third positions respectively in medals tally at South Asian Games 2016?
- Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
- Sri Lanka and Pakistan
- Bangladesh and Nepal
Q. 3. The 13th South Asian games will be held in which country?
- Sri Lanka
Q. 4. The U.S.-based BAE Systems is partnering with which Indian company for assembling & testing M777 howitzers?
- Bharat Dynamics Ltd
- Mahindra Defence Systems Ltd
- Mazagon Dock Ltd
- Bharat Electronics Ltd
Q. 5. Which state government has signed an agreement with taxi aggregator Uber to create 75,000 jobs across the state?
- West Bengal
Q. 6. Which subsidiary of Tata Teleservices has tied up with IRCTC for easy payment?
Q. 7. The Mahamaggam festival is celebrated in which state of India?
- Tamil Nadu
Q. 8. India’s largest coal washery will be set up in which state?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
Q. 9. Who has won the Grammy award in the Best Music Film section?
- Foo Fighters
- Asif Kapadia
- Nina Simone
- James Brown
Q. 10. Who has been conferred with the Knight of the Legion of Honour, France’s highest civilian honour?
- JJ Valaya
- Ritu Kumar
- Manish Malhotra
- Manish Arora
Q. 11. What is the India’s position in the USCC’s 2016 Intellectual Property Index?
Q. 12. The Noor Ouarzazate Solar complex is located in which country?
- Saudi Arabia
Q. 13. Brendon Barrie McCullum, who recently retired from all forms of cricket, hails from which country?
- South Africa
- New Zealand
Q. 14. Who has been appointed as the part time member of the Prasar Bharti Board?
- Amitabh Bachhan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Q. 15. Who has been honoured with the ‘Pride of Kerala’ award?
- M. Fathima Beevi
- Shashi Tharoor
- Vidya Balan
- A K Antony
Q. 16. ONV Kurup, who died recently, was a famous poet of which language?
Q. 17. Who has won the best actor award at the 2016 BAFTA awards?
- Matt Damon
- Eddie Redmayne
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Michael Fassbender
Q. 18. Which of the following team has won the inaugural Masters Champions League title (cricket)?
- Sagittarius Strikers
- Gemini Arabians
- Leo Lions
- Libra Legends
Q. 19. India’s first underwater restaurant has been opened in which city?
Q. 20. Inderjeet Singh is related to which sports?
- Shot put
Something That You Should Put An Eye On