Current Affairs May
Currently if you’re looking for Current Affairs May get here all the latest news and Updates of this month MAY from this page. Since, various recruitment and entrances test / examinations are conducted in India therefore the requirement for candidates to know Current Affairs, General Knowledge, news, etc is must. Yes! Keeping yourself with latest news, updates regarding current issues, problems, controversies, appointments, etc is necessary to crack test. Aspirants who are preparing for competitive or entrance exams like TGT/ PGT, MBS, etc needs to Download Current Affairs May 2017 with the help of this page, it’s almost free.
For your ease here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing Latest Current Affairs questions and answers for the month of May and we assure that these will definitely help you in all competitive examinations. Knowing updates of Current Affairs, news, important issues is actually a smart way to crack any competitive exam related to bank, railway and recruitment or any other tests. Our page covers all latest updates/ news, GK Quiz based on them that you must know before you going to give any competitive exam. Contenders may also get it saved for free in PDF format of Current Affairs Quiz in English through online mode. Read complete Latest Updates of Current Affairs May 2017 on below in English.
Current Affairs May
Updates & Highlights of Current Affairs May 2017
- Shivpal Yadav forms new party
- Mystery of Hawaii’s volcanoes solved
- ADB predicts 7.4% growth for India
- World’s largest X-ray laser lights up
- ‘Kesar’ mangoes to be sold in Australia
- Facebook Launches Express Wi-Fi In India
- India & Japan to Strengthen Defence Cooperation
- Prime Minister inaugurates International Basava Convention
- Oorja-CAPFs Under-19 Football Talent Hunt Tournament-2017
- Venu Rajamony appointed India’s Ambassador to Netherlands
- Edelweiss Tokio launches India’s first life Insurance Product
- Flipkart completes ten years, launches ‘CEO of the Day’ context
- World Bank to give $37.5 cr. for National Waterway-1 on Ganga
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Inaugurates Civil service Function.
- The United Nations (UN) observes the UN Chinese Language Day.
- Mahatma Gandhi stamps sold for £500,000 at auction in United Kingdom
- Union Cabinet Committee Approves Seven Top-Level Changes In Banks
- India Won 7 Medals At 48th Grand Prix Of Liberation Plzen Shooting Meet
- NASA’s First Inflatable Green House Could Enable Water Recycling On Mars
- UNESCO to screen Indian short film as part of World Press Freedom Day celebrations
Latest Current Affairs May Quiz
Question 1: Who is the in charge of deliberations of the Governing Council of UN-Habitat for the next two years?
- Mr .Arun Jaitley
- Mr Karun Tharoor
- Mr Suresh Prabhu
- Mr M.Venkaiah Naidu
Question 2: To which Gharana of Indian classical music does India-born Pakistani sitarist Ustaad Raees Khan belonged?
- Gwalior (success)
- Jaipur (success)
- Kirana (success)
- Mewati (success)
You May Also Check:- New Appointments In India
Question 3: Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will be launched from which district of India?
Question 4: Which district India’s First Bio Refinery Plant inaugurated recently?
- Guntur , Andhra pradesh
- Rahu, Pune district
- Balrampur district, Chhattisgarh
- Aurangabad district, Bihar
Question 4: Who has been appointed as the new Director General (DG) of Railways Protection Force (RPF)?
- Sunil Rajput
- Mahendra Singh Rathore
- Rajiv Ranjan Verma
- Surender Kumar Bhagat
Question 5: How many medals were won by India at the Grand Prix of Liberation Plezn 2017 shooting championships?
- Six (success)
- Seven (success)
- Eight (success)
- Nine (success)
To Know Latest Name of Books and their Authors:- Press Here
Question 6: Which hotel will be e -auctioned by New Delhi Municipal Corporation?
- Hotel Sheraton
- Hotel Radisson
- The Taj Mahal Hotel
- Taj Mansingh hotel
Question 7: Who is the author of the book “Mr and Mrs Jinnah: The Marriage that Shook India”?
- Sheela Reddy (success)
- Jaswant Singh (success)
- Sheshrao Chavan (success)
- Deepak Natrajan (success)
Question 8: Which purchase has been cleared by Union Government recently?
- Ballot Box
- Voting device
Question 9: What is the mascot of 22nd Asian Athletics Championship scheduled to be held at Kalinga stadium?
- Sambar Deer (success)
- Indian giant squirrel (success)
- Olive Ridley Turtles (success)
- Four-horned antelope (success)
Question 10: Who involved in the verdict of Panama Case?
- Nawaz Sharif
- Babar Nawaz Khan
- Sardar Muhammad Yousaf
- Muhammad Azhar Khan
Question 11: Which state has banned the sale of `High in Fat, Salt and Sugar’ (HFSS) food at school canteens across the state?
- Haryana (success)
- Uttar Pradesh (success)
- Uttarakhand (success)
- Maharashtra (success)
Question 12: Which minister Inaugurates civil service function?
- Rajnath Singh
- K Advani
- Arun Jaitley
- Suresh prabhu
Question 13: Which country was unanimously elected as the President of the UN-Habitat after 10 years?
- South Korea (success)
- India (success)
- Sri Lanka (success)
- Bulgaria (success)
International Current Affairs:- Check Here
Question 14: Which Government is to introduce destination Buses from May 1 by National Green Tribunal?
- Mumbai Government
- Delhi Government
- Kerala government
- Orissa Government
Question 15: At what rate Indian economy is expected to grow in the fiscal 2018-19, according to IMF?
- 2 percent (success)
- 7 percent (success)
- 5 percent (success)
- 1 percent (success)
Question 16: Which country launched its first satellite recently?
Question 17: Which country gets support on peace and stability from India?
Question 18: Which US university has signed a Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) with Andhra Pradesh to set up a mega seed park in the state?
- Columbia University (success)
- Harvard University (success)
- Purdue University (success)
- Iowa State University (success)
Read Also:- Person in News Current Affairs
Question 19: Which partnership going to be launched by Nomura in India?
- Fintech partnership
- Health care Partnership
- Wealth management Partnership
- Financial Advisory Partnership
Question 20: What are the two warships send by India to Egypt recently?
- INS Kolkata , Destroyers
- INS Mumbai and INS Aditya
- Frigates (15) ,Corvettes (25)
- Anti Mine Ships, Patrol Ships
Latest News / Current Affairs May 2017
- Kazakhstan opens consulate in Chennai
- India and Cyprus signed four agreements
- India Secular State: No State Religion
- Maharashtra First State to Launch AWS
- India to host 18th World Road Meeting
- 1st ‘India Indonesia Energy Forum’ held in Jakarta
- NASA discovered Iceball planet through Microlensing
- India’s Second Tallest Flag Pole Inaugurated In Kolhapur
- World’s Highest Railway Bridge To Come Up Over Chenab River
- Indian American Nominated for Key Post in FERC
- One of Asia’s largest churches inaugurated in Nagaland
- Aamir Khan receives Dinanath Mangeshkar Award For Dangal
- Odisha communities notified as SCs
- RBI Announces India’s Financial Literacy Week From June 5-9, 2017
- Adani signs steel deal with Arrium
- Jehan Daruvala becomes 1st Indian to take pole in FIA F3 European Championship
- Indian Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik wins gold medal in Moscow competition
- Union Home Minister chairs the Review Meeting of LWE-affected States
- Indian Actress Shabana Azmi Starrer Movie The Black Prince Awarded At International Film Fest In Houston.
- has approved a new Rs6,000 crore central scheme ‘SAMPADA’ for food processing
Check Out:- Latest Current Affairs Updates
Canisters we specially advise you to stay with us for more details and latest updates and queries on our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com. For regular updates concern to Current Affairs May 2017 bookmark our web portal by pressing ctrl+d for quick access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|
|National Current Affairs||IBPS Current Updates|
|Meetings And Summits Current Affairs||Pratiyogita Darpan|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Current Affairs for bank exams|