Current Affairs October 2013
A dear visitor, if you are preparing for any competitive examination then it is must to have knowledge about current affairs India. On this page you will get current affairs October 2013 in systematic way as question and answers.
Current affairs are the news and incidents which had happened in recent times or about to happen. Before coming to October let’s check some main events of past two months.
Keep continue on this webpage of recruitmentresult.com to know about the Current Affairs October 2013:
Current affairs India 2013:
- The Indian Grandmaster who won the Commonwealth Chess Championship?
Answer: Abhijeet Gupta
- Who is appointed as the new coach of the Indian’s Men’s Hockey Team?
Answer: Maharaj Krishan Kaushik
- The political party launched by Julian Assange to contest in the Australian elections this year?
Answer: WikiLeaks Party
- Who has been elected as the new President of Pakistan?
Answer: Mamnoon Hussain
- Who is the first woman to be appointed as the Managing Director of the State Bank of India?
Answer: Arundhati Bhattacharya
- The ICC World Cup 2015 will be jointly hosted by ………….. and ……………..?
Answer: Australia and New Zealand
- Rajeev Rishi has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of which Bank?
Answer: Central Bank of India
- Which Indian won Gold in the 2013 World Games held in Cali, Colombia?
Answer: Aditya Mehta
- Who won the men’s 100 meter sprint title at the IAAF World Athletic Championship held in Moscow?
Answer: Usain Bolt
- On what date Veteran Bollywood Actor Pran Died?
Ans: 12th July
- In which case Railway Minister’s Nephew Arrested?
Ans Bribe Case
- Which Legendary actor presented with the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke award for life time achievement 10 May 2013.
You may visit at this web portal as recruitmentresult.com, any time to know current affairs 2013.
Check this section:
|Who will win Big Boss Season 7||Complete Details|
|KBC : Famous Question and Answers||Complete Details|
|Indian Budget||Complete Details|
|Top Ten People in the News||Complete Details|