Current Affairs October
Current affairs plays a crucial role to stay updated with recent happenings whether related to national or international level. Get equipped with Current Affairs October, Latest Current Affairs & Current Affairs News of this month and enhance your knowledge. GK is one the significant section in every Government Exam but it’s difficult to memorize it. All it requires use of proper strategies and plans to prepare for it. If u Mug up GK it stay in your mind for only one or two days, avoid mugging crucial topics. With the help of Latest Current Affairs News 2017 and Current Affairs in English, Current Affairs in Hindi as well as latest updated news, you can score well in general awareness section. You just need to focus on important topics whether related to Sports events, Commonwealth games, world cup, Nobel prizes, Narendra Modi’s policies, political events & many more. Go through Current Affairs October 2017, Current News Of This Week from this page.
Over-view of page:
In every competitive exam such as banking, Railway jobs, SSC exam, UPSC etc, one section is there as general awareness where examinee’s awareness with surroundings is judged out. By going through multiple choice questions, latest news, you will know about which questions are majorly asked in competitive exams. Make proper notes and allot time to all important topics covered in competitive exams. Our team of recruitmentresult.com has collected all crucial stuff about Current Affairs October 2017, Current Affairs Updates, Latest Current Affairs of This Month, Current Affairs news 2017 & many more.
Current Affairs October
Current Affairs Of October:
- MPEDA Bags Rajbhasha Keerti Award
Salman Khan honoured at Britain’s House of Common
- Union Government saved 65,000 crores through Direct Benefit Scheme (DBT)
- Google to Launch Mobile Payment Service in India
- Maharashtra Chief Minister launches Maha Mission 1 Million
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu to lay the foundation stone for Skill Development Institute
- Paytm Partners with NPCI
- International Day of Democracy is observed on September 15th
- Pay U Ties up With IRCTC
- Former UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon Elected as Chair of the IOC Ethics Commission
- International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer is observed on September 16th
- Finance Minister Constitutes GoM to Monitor IT Challenge in GST
- Halimah Yacob is the First Female President of Singapore
- India’s First Lithium-Ion Battery Unit in Gujarat
- Rafael Nadal won 2017 US Open title for his 16th Grand Slam Title
- James Anderson becomes first England bowler, overall third pacer to take 500 Test wickets
- Union Government to host Smart City contest with 50 lakh as prize money
- Sjoerd Mrijne appointed as new Chief Coach of India mens Hockey team, Harendra Singh for womens team
- Second Indian Workers’ Resource Centre Inaugurated in UAE
- Assam Govt signs MoU with Google to increase digital literacy across 26,000 villages
- Biodiversity-rich Uninhabited Parali I island of Lakshadweep vanished
- Netaji statue unveiled at Naval base in Kolkata
- NHAI awarded its First International Project in Myanmar to Punj Lloyd-Varaha
- Karnataka tops in manufacturing excellence according to ASSOCHAM
- India and Afghanistan sign four pacts in areas of health and transport
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu honours 219 teachers with National award
- Baijendra Kumar to take charge as National Mineral Development Corporation CMD
- Sankara Narayanan takes charge as MD and CEO of Vijaya Bank
- Samsung gains permit to test self-driving cars in California
- Konsam Ormila Devi won Gold at Commonwealth Youth Weightlifting Championship
- India and Belarus signed 10 agreements to expand cooperation
- Kochi to host BWF Senior Badminton World Championships
- Vice President to launch Sports Talent Portal
- Kashmir Government to Set Up First Eco-Park
- Unicity Launched World’s First ever Genomeceuticals Range of Products in India
- Shri Rajiv Gauba takes over as Union Home Secretary
- R.K. Raghavan appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to Cyprus
- Ujjivan SFB receives scheduled bank status from Reserve Bank of India
Check Out: GK Current Affairs – Latest Ques & Ans
Current Affairs MCQ
Multiple Choice Questions On Current Affairs:
Ques 1: Which day is observed as the September 15th ?
- International Day for Women
- World Earth Day
- World Peace Day
- International Day for Democracy
Ques 2: Who is Elected as Chair of the IOC Ethics Commission recently ?
- Ban Ki-moon
- John Williams
- Yü Hung-chün
- Yen Hsi-shan
Ques 3: Which is the First Indian State to Approve e-vehicle Policy ?
- Tamil Nadu
Read Also:- Person in News Current Affair
Ques 4: Which country Sushma Swaraj arrived recently for third Eastern Economic Forum?
Ques 5: Which state to create Wifi zone in all 6,078 Gram Panchayats ?
- Tamil Nadu
Ques 6: Which company Chief Managing Director M Nagaraja Sarma?
- United India Insurance Company
- New India Assurance Company
- Life Insurance of India
- Maxis Life Insurance
Ques 7: Which day is celebrated across the country on September 14 every year ?
- Hindi Day
- National Youth Day
- National Handlooms Day
- National Teachers Day
Check Out:- Latest Current Affairs Updates
Ques 8: Which bank partners with NPCI for RuPay digital card ?
- Paytm Bank
- Airtel Payments Bank
- FINO payment bank
- India Post Payments Bank
Ques 9: With Which country India inks 15 agreements for enhancing bilateral cooperation ?
Ques 10: Who ties up with the Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) ?
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of America
- HSBC Bank
- Canara Bank
You May Also Check:- New Appointments In India
Ques 11: Which ministry signed an MOU with Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)?
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health Affairs
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
Ques 12: Which day is celebrated across the nation recently?
- International Women’s Day
- Engineers Day
- World Ozone Day
- National Hindi Day
Ques 13: With Which country India begin ‘Yudh Abhyas 2017’ military exercise recently ?
- United States of America
Ques 14: Who won Gold at Korea Open Superseries Competition recently ?
- P V Sindhu
- Chetan Anand
- Jwala Gutta
Check Here: Books & Authors Current Affairs
Ques 15: How many billions did the India’s Forex Reserves Top recently ?
- 400 Billions
- 250 Billions
- 150 Billions
- 100 Billions
Ques 16: How many hydro-electric projects in Arunachal Pradesh to be commissioned in 2018 ?
Ques 17: How many years of Venice Film Festival Awards 2017 held recently?
Read This:- National Current Affairs
Ques 18: Who laid foundation stone for bullet train with the Japanese PM Shinzo Abe recently?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Shri Arun Jaitley
- Shri Naresh Iyer
- Shri Vivek Raman
Ques 19: Which sea route made India’s effort to counter China’s OBOR ?
- India via the Atlantic Ocean
- Mediterranean Red-Sea Route
- The South Atlantic Route
Ques 20: Who is named as U.S Ambassador to India recently?
- Richard Verma
- Kathleen Stephens
- Albert Peter Burleigh
- Kenneth I. Juster
Check Here: Date Wise Current Affairs
All stuff concerning Current Affairs October 2017 will assist you in preparing for competitive exam. Stay connected with us to acquire more updates about Current Affairs Of This Month, Current Affairs latest news.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|International Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||IBPS Current Updates|
|Meetings And Summits Current Affairs||Committees & Schemes|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Current Affairs for bank exams|