Current Affairs October
Student, this page is being updated with latest Current Affairs October. Candidates who are preparing for any competitive exams, they may check news of this month and GK Solved Ques/Ans from this page. Candidates must have knowledge of every latest update in order to clear the exams like IAS, SSC, IBPS, UPSC Civil Services, SSC-CGL, NDA/CDS or any State Level PCS Examinations. For this, candidate must be prepared with Current Affairs October 2016, Latest GK Solved Questions / Answers and have the complete knowledge of what is happening around the world.
Almost all competitive exams cover the section of current affairs to check the general knowledge of the aspirants. Our team of recruitmentresult.com has collected all the important current events for you, so the students can get a sense of type of questions that may be asked in exam. Candidates can fetch Question and Answers of Current Affairs India from the below section of this page which will surely help you to score over others.
Latest Headlines of Current Affairs:
- Union Government notifies new import policy for marble & travertine blocks
- Alka Sirohi appointed as UPSC chairman
- China, Russia conduct joint naval exercises Joint Sea-2016 in South China Sea
Scientists successfully grow three-dimensional lungs in lab using stem cells
- Indian shooter Subhankar Pramanick wins gold at ISSF Junior World Cup in Azerbaijan
- Priyesha Deshmukh wins bronze medal in World Deaf Shooting Championships
- Charkhi Dadri declared 22nd district of Haryana
- India declares itself free from Avian Influenza
- Indian Navy’s most Advanced Guided Missile Destroyer Mormugao launched
- Ministry of Ganga Rejuvenation and Ministry of Agriculture sign MoU for speedy implementation of Namami Gange programme
- Kunwar Bai chosen as Swachh Bharat Abhiyan mascot
- Ajinkya Rahane, Rohit Sharma conferred with Arjuna Award
- Gionee inks MoU with Haryana Government to set up manufacturing hub in Faridabad
- Union Government approves 500 crore rupee projects for development of tourism in Jammu and Kashmir
- Writer Meghna Pant wins FON South Asia Short Story Award
- India, Sri Lanka sign MoU to support fishermen in Hambantota district
Must Check: National Current Affairs
Current Affairs October
Current Affairs Question and answers
1. Which Indian-American author has been selected for 2015 National Humanities Medal?
2. The Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV) is located in which state of India?
3. The book “Shanti ki Talaash mein Zindagi” has been authored by whom?
Read This- International Current Affairs
4. Which bank has tied up with Banaras Hindu University (BHU) for banking courses?
5. Ramkumar Ramanathan is associated with which sports?
6.Which mobile company has signed MoU with Haryana government to set up its mobile manufacturing hub?
Get Here: Current Indian books and Authors
7. Who has become the brand ambassador of Uttar Pradesh’s Samajwadi Kisan Beema Yojana (SKBY)?
8. Who is leading the Indian delegation at the 2016 Non Aligned Movement (NAM) summit?
9. What is the theme of 2016 International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer?
[A]Ozone: the mission to protect world
[B]Preserve Ozone Layer
[C]Ozone and climate: restored by a world united
[D]Ozone Layer Protection: the mission goes on
Check Here: Railway Current Affairs
10. Which committee has recently submitted its report to tackle the shortage of pulses?
[A]TVSN Prasad committee
[B]Arvind Subramanian committee
[C]Madhukar Gupta committee
[D]Shailesh Nagar committee
11. Which Indian cricketer has been conferred Arjuna Awards for year 2016?
[B]Mahendra Singh Dhoni
12. The 2016 Naropa festival has started in which state of India?
[B]Jammu and Kashmir
Must Know: Person In News Current Affairs
13. Who has been appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador for the Dignity of Survivors of Human Trafficking of the UNODC?
14. Which country will host the 2017 annual meetings of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group?
15. Edward Albee, who passed away recently, was related to which field?
Check Also: Current Affairs for bank exams
16. Which Indian American has won the 2016 Marconi Society Paul Baran Young Scholar Award?
17. Which country has successfully launched the Tiangong-2 space laboratory?
18. The 2016 Engineer’s Day is celebrated on which date in India?
You May Also Check: New Appointments In India
19. Which of the following countries has recently hit by the powerful Typhoon Meranti?
20. The book “One & A Half Wife” has been authored by whom?
Hope, this page of Current Affairs October 2016 helps you in your preparations and to crack the exam easily. Stay connected with us to get the latest news, current GK updates, sample questions, model papers through our web portal. Aspirants can also join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Rail Budget||Pratiyogita Darpan|
|Science & Technology||IBPS Current Updates|
|Meetings And Summits Current Affairs||Gk Questions & Answers|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|
|Latest Current Affairs||Awards and Honours in India|