Current Affairs October 2014
Candidates, who are preparing for competitive examinations and looking for Current Affairs October 2014 can check the Question and Answers of Current Affairs India in the below section of this page. These questions will help you in scoring good marks.
Current and affairs are the two words which defines the actual sense of current affairs, which means recent issues happening around this. Almost all competitive exams cover the section of current affairs to check the general awareness of the aspirants.
On this page, we are providing you the Question and Answers related to Current Affairs October 2014. Aspirants, who want to get success in the competitive exam, must read the full information carefully. This information will help you to crack the exam in first attempt.
Latest Current Affairs:
- Former International cricket umpire Mohammad Ghouse died
- AP Government signed MoU with Google India for Digital AP project
- Year-Long Centenary Commemoration of Komagata Maru Incident Inaugurated
- Third Global Citizen Festival held in New York
- RBI announced fourth Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2014-15
- Auto Portal Cardekho acquired Gaadi.com for 11 million US dollar
- India and the US issued Vision Statement to boost strategic ties
- World Tourism Day observed across the world
- Bhagat Singh’s last surviving sister Bibi Prakash Kaur died
- Himachal Pradesh government introduced Cage Culture Technique for fish farming
- Muthuraman Vice Chairman of Tata Steel retired
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa held guilty in disproportionate assets case
- Europe won 40th Ryder Cup in Gleneagles
- Justice Handyala Dattu sworn-in as new CJI
- PM Narendra Modi addressed 69th session of UNGA in Hindi
- President of Catalonia signed decree to hold independence referendum on 9 November
- Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai sworn in as president of Afghanistan
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated India Food Park in Tumkur
- Bangladesh government appointed Syed Muazzem Ali as its new Envoy to India
- Leander Paes and Marcin Matkowski won Malaysian Open doubles title of tennis
- BCCI extended tenure of Ravi Shastri as team India Director till 2015 World Cup
- UK Parliament approved Airstrikes in Iraq against ISIS
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan resigned
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Pratiyogita Darpan July|
|Pratiyogita Darpan June||Pratiyogita Darpan May|
|Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook||Online Quiz for Sarkari Naukri|
Current Affairs Question and Answers October 2014:
1. Which Prime Minister of India had started the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana?
[A]PV Narsimha Rao
[C]Atal Bihari Vajpayee
2. WHO is supplying a free drug to India Liposomal Amphoterecin B for total eradication of __?
3. With how many permanent members of United Nations Security Council India has civil nuclear pact signed?
4. Firoza Begum, who passed away recently, was a legendary singer in __?
[C]Hindustani Classical Music
5. Union Home Ministry has inaugurated the integration of Border Security Force with which of the following projects of the Gujarat Government at Bhuj, Gujarat?
6. Who among the following is first Spaniard to win World Badminton Championship?
[A]Yoana Martinez Barbero
7. Which Committee has been appointed by the central government to study and recognize obsolete laws?
8. Which among the following committees has recently submitted its interim report on women safety?
[A]Justice C.S. Dharmadhikari Committee
[B]Justice V. Ramaswami Committee
[C]Justice J.M. Shelat Committee
[D]Justice R.S. Bachawat Committee
9. Which of the following became the second longest running reactor in the world?
[A]Unit 2 of Tarapur Atomic Power Station
[B]Unit 5 of Rajasthan Atomic Power Station
[C]Unit 2 of Kakrapar Atomic Power Station
[D]Unit 5 of Madras Atomic Power Station
10. Which Indian player has been selected by International Tennis Federation for Davis Cup Commitment Award?
11. What is the name of the recently discovered dinosaur who is now said to be more aquatic than terrestrial?
12. Who was the chairman of the Union Powers Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
[A]Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
13. Who among the following has won the Naad Bhed Yuva Puraskar for 2014?
14. The objective of the recently launched “Reefer Vehicle Call-in-Centre Scheme” is to ___?
[A]Provide boost to automobile sector
[B]Evaluate the safety of different vehicles in the country
[C]Smooth transportation of perishable goods
[D]None of the above
15. According to a recent WHO which country recorded the highest rate of Child Marriages?
Topic Wise Current Affairs