Current Affairs October 2018
Latest Current Affairs October 2018 related to Sports events, Commonwealth games, world cup, Nobel prizes, political events and national/ international updates is provided below on this page. Check all GK News and Current Affairs October Updates in English & Hindi
In most of the competitive examination, question will be asked from general knowledge / Current Affairs sections. Thus, with the help of Latest Current Affairs News and updates you can qualify exam by scoring well.
Latest Current Affairs October in English & Hindi
Current affairs Updates 2018 helps to stay updated with recent happenings. So, get equipped with latest Current Affairs October with the motive to enhance your knowledge and skills for Banking, Railway jobs, SSC exam, UPSC Examination
Visitors are advice to go through the below structured page to check all Current Affairs October 2018 News and updates which is well designed by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Current Affairs October
- Sabarimala temple verdict: Supreme Court allows entry of women of all ages
- US, Morocco launch GCTF Terrorist Travel Initiative to curb terrorist travel
- Second Anniversary of Surgical Strike was celebrated as Parakram Parv
- Model Code will come into force on premature dissolution of state assembly: EC
- Ayodhya land dispute: SC declines to revisit its 1994 judgment and refer it to larger bench
- Husband is not the master of wife, says SC while striking down 158-year-old adultery law
- PM Modi, Cochin International Airport honoured with UN Champions of the Earth Award 2018
- Aadhaar Verdict: Supreme Court upholds constitutional validity of Aadhaar Act
- Supreme Court allows live streaming of court proceedings
- Ibrahim Mohamed Solih wins Maldives Presidential Election 2018
- Political candidates cannot be disqualified on basis of criminal charges: Supreme Court
- Supreme Court constitutes committee to look into jail reforms
- PM Modi launches Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- PM Modi inaugurates Sikkim’s first-ever airport
- National Sports Awards 2018 announced; Mirabai Chanu, Virat Kohli to get Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
- President Ram Nath Kovind signs Ordinance banning Instant Triple Talaq practice
- Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojna launched for unemployed insured persons
- Two Koreas sign agreement on denuclearisation of Korean Peninsula
- Government proposes merger of Bank of Baroda, Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank
Download Here: Current Affairs October PDF
Current Affairs October Question And Answer
Question 1: Which Indian was awarded with the UN Champions of the Earth Award 2018?
- Dia Mirza
- Narendra Modi
- Aamir Khan
- Arun Jaitley
Question 2: Which state to create Wifi zone in all 6,078 Gram Panchayats?
- Tamil Nadu
Question 3: The Supreme Court on September 26, 2018 upheld most of the provisions of the Aadhaar Act by 4:1 Majority. Which judge ruled against the constitutional validity of the Aadhaar?
- Justice DY Chandrachud
- Justice AM Khanwilkar
- Justice AK Sikri
- Justice Ashok Bhushan
Check List Of: Books & Authors Current Affairs
Question 4: Which day is celebrated across the country on September 14 every year ?
- Hindi Day
- National Youth Day
- National Handlooms Day
- National Teachers Day
Question 5: Which lone judge among the five-judge constitution bench gave a dissenting opinion in the SC’s 4: 1 majority verdict allowing women’s entry in Kerala’s Sabarimala temple?
- Indu Malhotra
- DY Chandrachud
- Rohinton Nariman
- Ashok Bhushan
Question 6: Who ties up with the Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) ?
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of America
- HSBC Bank
- Canara Bank
Question 7: Which airport was recognised with the UN Champions of the Earth Award 2018?
- Vadodara’s Harni Airport
- Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Cochin International Airport
- IGI Airport
Question 8: The Supreme Court has held which section of the IPC, which deals with adultery, as unconstitutional?
- Section 380
- Section 497
- Section 528
- Section 657
Question 9: India’s hundredth airport was inaugurated recently in which state?
- Arunachal Pradesh
Get Here: Date Wise Current Affairs
Question 10: Which Indian cricketer won the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna 2018 award, the country’s highest sporting honour?
- MS Dhoni
- Ajinkya Rahane
- R Ashwin
- Virat Kohli
Question 11: Which state topped the ‘Ease of Living Index’ rankings launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs?
- Andhra Pradesh
Question 12: The Supreme Court has constituted a committee to look into jail reforms. The committee will be headed by who among the following retired SC judges?
- Prafulla Chandra Pant
- Vikramajit Sen
- Ranjana P. Desai
- Amitava Roy
You May Also Check: New Appointments In India
Question 13: The Haryana government has decided to institute an award after which Indian-origin astronaut?
- Kalpana Chawla
- Sunita Williams
- Rakesh Sharma
- Ravish Malhotra
Question 14: Which movie has been chosen as the India’s official entry to Oscars 2019?
- Village Rockstars
- Kadvi Hawa
Question 15: Which country will host the first-ever General Assembly of the International Solar Alliance (ISA)?
Read Here: GK Current Affairs – Latest Ques & Ans
Current Affairs October 2018
Competitive Examination such as Banking, Railway Jobs, SSC, UPSC and others, general awareness section is included and questions will be asked to test the examinee’s awareness about recent affairs in surroundings. Question will be asked as multiple choices about latest news. So those students who are going to any competitive exam enhance your GK skills with all important topics as stated above
Applicants will get all important stuff concerning Current Affairs October 2018 for preparation of competitive exam. For more upcoming interesting facts and Current Affairs latest news keep visiting to our site recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||IBPS Current Updates|
|Meetings And Summits Current Affairs||Committees & Schemes|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Current Affairs for bank exams|