Current Affairs September 2013
Hello Friend! Are you going to give any competitive examination if yes then here on this page we are providing you Current Affairs September 2013 questions and answers with PDF which will be helpful for your guidance.
For many competitive exams questions are asked about the current affairs and the latest updates happened around the whole world.
So what happened in September month related to the issues of politics, Sports and many more is mentioned here. So practice these questions and get updated for latest updates and General Knowledge by recruitmentresult.com.
Some Latest GK Questions with Answers
1. Which confectionary giant was slapped with a notice demanding 250 crore Rupees by the Directorate General of Central Excise Intelligence on the grounds of excise duty evasion?
a) Cadbury India Ltd
b) Perk India Ltd
c) Wrigley India
d) Lotte India
Answer: (a) Cadbury India Ltd
2. Microsoft launched the new version of which software for the businesses running in India? This software will facilitate sharing the data seamlessly across the computers and mobiles with the help of cloud computing technology.
a) MS Office 2009
b) MS Office 365
c) MS Office 2013
d) MS Office 2010
Answer: (b) MS Office 365
3. What is the name of the last British member of the Church of North India’s Delhi Brotherhood who passed away on 30 April 2013?
Answer: Father Ian Weathrall
4. Mention the name of the first ever national surfing and stand up paddle (SUP) competition of India concluded at Kovalam beach on 5 May 2013
Answer: Spice Coast Open
5. Which Legendary actor presented with the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke award for life time achievement 10 May 2013.
6. Name the Saudi woman who made history by reaching the Everest summit- the world’s highest mountain.
Answer: Raha Moharrak
7. Give the Person who was elected as the Member of Executive Council of WMO during the 65th Executive Council of WMO meeting which is ongoing at Geneva?
Answer: Laxman Singh Rathore
8. Which day is celebrated as the World Press Freedom Day across the world with a theme safe to speak?
Answer: 3 May 2013
9. Who is the Indian national and a death row prisoner in the Lahore’s Kot Lakhpat Jail who died on 2 May 2013 at the Lahore’s Jinnah hospital?
Answer: Sarabjit Singh
10. Which book Released by Hamid Ansari, the Vice President of India and compiled by Kumar Deepak Das- an Ardent Patriot?
Answer: Dinesh Goswami
Keep visiting on our web portal recruitmentresult.com for all Current Affairs in 2013.