Current Affairs September
Today, Current affair is the most necessary in each competition so we need to update our knowledge time to time. We are providing you Current Affairs September because you need to be aware not even about our country but with the whole world. It is only possible if we increase our knowledge daily with latest news.
If you are preparing for any kind of competitive examination like Bank, Post Office, SSC etc so you need to update your general knowledge. Current affairs are the main part of any kind of exam. If you want to clear these examinations you may start your preparation from these Current Affairs Question & Answers.
We are giving questions and answers in PDF form so that you can easily prepare this section. We will give our best to help you. You can go through this page to get latest updates regarding Current Affairs September 2015 from beneath section that is prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Current Affairs September
- DJB commissioned 1st ever Hydro-power plant at Chilla
- Bandhan Financial Services started operations as Scheduled Commercial Bank
- Golfer Aditi Ashok became first Indian to win the Ladies British Amateur Golf championship
- Palmyra’s temple of Baalshamin destroyed by ISIS militants
- England won 2015 Ashes Test series 3-2
- Infosys launched three new services Aikido
- Puducherry CM N Rangasamy launched Free Laptop Scheme
- Eminent Sanskrit Scholar and Indologist NR Varhadpande passed away
- Noted academician Amitabh Mattoo appointed as Advisor to J&K CM Mufti Mohammad Sayeed
- Union Government Issued Norms for Selection of CEOs and MDs of Smaller PSU Banks
- Himachal Pradesh Government launched RISHTA project
- NASA spacecraft LADEE found presence of neon gas in Moon’s atmosphere
- Historian Babasaheb Purandare bestowed with Maharashtra Bhushan Award 2015
- Making India Awesome authored by Chetan Bhagat released
- Union Government launched web portal Vidya Lakshmi for Students Seeking Educational Loans
- Ranil Wickremesinghe sworn in as Prime Minister of Sri Lanka
- Union Cabinet approved signing of MoU between India and Australia on education and research
- ASA and Exchange of Information with respect to Taxes between India, Seychelles approved
- Greek PM Alexis Tsipras resigned and called for snap polls
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook|
|Pratiyogita Darpan February||Pratiyogita Darpan March|
|Pratiyogita Darpan May||Pratiyogita Darpan June|
|Pratiyogita Darpan July||Pratiyogita Darpan August|
Current Affairs Questions and Answers:
Que-1: Mount Sinjar, which was recently making news, is located in __?
Que-2: What is the age limit for the athletes participating in the Youth Olympic Games?
A. 14 to 20
B. 15 to 22
C. 14 to 18
D. 16 to 25
Que-3: The “Tsongmo or Changu” lake is located in ___?
A. Jammu and Kashmir
C. Himachal Pradesh
Que-4: Which one of the following cities has been chosen as ad hoc capital of Andhra Pradesh?
Que-5: India has imposed Anti- dumping duty on potassium carbonate imports from which of the following countries?
A. China and South Korea
B. Singapore and Taiwan
C. Taiwan and China
D. South Korea and Taiwan
Que-6: Who among the following personalities bestowed with the 2015 Gujar Mal Modi Award recently?
A Prof. Mustansir Barma
B N. Valarmathi
C Jothimani Gowthaman
D T K Anuradha
Que-7: “International Yoga Day” celebrate on -
A. 5th June
B. 20th June
C. 21st June
D. 22nd June
Que-8: BRICS summit 2015 held at -
C. Rio De janeiro
Que-9: CSO has changed the base year for estimating the national income data -
A. from 2004-05 to 2010-11
B. from 1999-2000 to 2004-05
C. from 2004-05 to 2011-12
D. from 2004-05 to 2009-10
Que-10: In Union Budget, GDP growth rate for the year 2015-16 has been projected at -
A. 8.0 – 8.5%
B. 7.0 – 7.5%
C. 7.5 – 8.0%
D. 8.5 – 9.0%
Que-11: DDA launches online feedback system on__________.
A. 1st August 2015
B. 2nd August 2015
C. 3rd August 2015
D. 4th August 2015
Que-12: Who clinched the women’s vault bronze medal at the 6th Senior ART Gymnastics Asian Championships in Hiroshima on 3rd August 2015?
A. Dipa Karmakar
B. Dipika Sahransi
C. Sania Nehwal
D. Sania Mirza
Que-13: The Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) ended Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s five-year ban on entering the Wankhede Stadium which was due to end on year_____.
Que-14: A person who was known as the the ‘Voice of Racing’ died recently. Name the person.
B. Samuel Anim,
C. Ambros Seelos
D. Peter O’Sullevan
Que-15: Which advertising agency bags Tourism Ministry’s ‘Incredible India’ advertising campaign?
C. ADG Design
Que-16: Bharti Airtel, appointed _______as its Global Chief Financial Officer.
A. Nilanjan Roy
B. Srikanth Balachandaran
C. Srini Gopalan
D. None of the above
Que-17: HSBC announced to launch __________ in India for raising funds for investments in environmental projects.
A. Green India
B. Green Clean
C. Green bond
D. Green trees
|Current Affairs new Appointments||Awards and Honours in India|
|IBPS Current Updates||All Defence Current Affairs|
|Current Affairs for bank exams||Current International News|
|Current National News||Person In News|
|Sports Current Affairs||Latest Current Affairs|