Current Affairs September 2014
Today, Current affair is the most necessary thing in the competition for everything so we need to develop our memory time to time. We are providing you Current Affairs September 2014 because you need to be aware not even about our country but with the whole world. It is only possible if we increase our knowledge daily.
If you are preparing for any kind of competitive examination like Bank, Post Office, SSC etc so you need to update your general knowledge. Current affairs is the main part of any kind of exam if you want to clear these examination and want to recruit at a good post then you should have a look below on this page.
We are giving you PDF questions and answers so that you can easily prepare this section. We will give our best to help you. You can get more information by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Latest Current Affairs:
- Supreme Court rejected the plea of the Gujarat government on moving Gir lions
- President Pranab Mukherjee presented National Sports Awards to eminent sportsperson
- Prime Minister launched Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
- Union Government appointed JIC chief RN Ravi as Naga interlocutor
- CBDT set up four-member Committee to scrutinize retrospective tax amendment
- India Signed agreement with World Bank for MSRPII project
- NASA’s scientists developed SMAP satellite to combat Drought
- French President François Hollande named the new French government
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved Urea Production from Naphta
- China detected tunnels in Xinjiang province and North Korean borders
- Maharashtra Government included 10 Sub- Caste of Lingayat community in OBC category
- Delhi Government made it mandatory for women to wear helmet in Delhi NCR
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Pratiyogita Darpan July|
|Pratiyogita Darpan June||Pratiyogita Darpan May|
|Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook||Online Quiz for Sarkari Naukri|
Questions and Answers on Current Affairs:
Que-1: Japanese PM Shinzo Abe will host a traditional Japanese tea ceremony as a rare honor for PM Modi. It is known as:
Que-2: Who among the following is a noted Carnatic flute artist?
A. MS Subbulakshmi
C. Sikkil Mala Chandrashekhar
D. Sri Lalgudi Jayarama Iyer
Que-3: Mount Sinjar, which was recently making news, is located in __?
Que-4: The Indian government has announced its plans to set-up a high speed train corridor. Currently, what is the maximum speed of long-distance Indian trains?
A. 90-100 kmph
B. 100-120 kmph
C. 70-80 kmph
D. 80-90 kmph
Que-5: What is the age limit for the athletes participating in the Youth Olympic Games?
A. 14 to 20
B. 15 to 22
C. 14 to 18
D. 16 to 25
Que-6: The “Tsongmo or Changu” lake is located in ___?
A. Jammu and Kashmir
C. Himachal Pradesh
Que-7:. On 14 August, 2014, which among the following World’s Greatest Project has turned 100 years of construction?
A. Suez Canal
B. Nicaragua Canal
C. Panama Canal
D. Hudson Dam
Que-8: Which among the following countries is the venue for the Youth Olympic Games-2014?
A. South Korea
Que-9: Which one of the following cities has been chosen as ad hoc capital of Andhra Pradesh?
Que-10: In which of the following states, India’s first “Skill Development” centre has been inaugurated, recently (August 2014)?
B. Madhya Pradesh