CUSAT Application Form
Cochin University of Science and Technology is inviting CUSAT Application Form for B.Tech, M.Sc (Photonics, Computer Science, Marine), BBA LL.B., B.Com LL.B., MA, MIP-PhD, LLM-PhD, MCA/MCA (Lateral Entry ), LLB, MVoc, MFSc, etc.
Regarding this, CUSAT CAT Entrance Exam will be held on 28th and 29th April 2018.Contenders are advised to check the status of Important Dates and eligibility requirements, before filling the CUSAT Application Form 2018 for respective courses.
This Page Includes
CUSAT CAT Exam is commonly known as Common Admission Test that is hosted every year by Cochin University of Science and Technology. Students seeking CUSAT Admission 2018 in various courses may apply by filling the online application on or prior to last date.
Interested students can avail the entire info about Cochin University of Science and Technology Application Form such as selection procedure, way to fill online form etc from this page, which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
CUSAT Application Form
|Organizing Body||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Name of Exam||CUSAT CAT 2018 Exam|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
|CAT 2018 Exam Date||28th and 29th April 2018|
Courses Offered & Eligibility Norms:
|Name of Course||Qualification Eligibility|
|B.Tech/5-year Integrated M.Sc in Photonics||12th Standard passedwith PCM.|
|Must have Minimum 50% marks in Mathematics individually and 50% marks in PCM putting together.|
|B.Tech Marine Engineering||10+2 examination passed with PCM and English and securing at least 60% aggregate marks in PCM and 50% marks individually in Mathematics.|
|Must be passed English at 10th and 12th standard with 50% marks.Vocational/diploma candidates are not eligible to apply.|
|BBA/LL.B. (Hons)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)||Plus two examinations should be passed with 60% marks (for science group) and 55% marks (for other group).|
|LL.B.||Graduation in any discipline by securing 40% aggregate marks (35% for SC/ST).|
Must be Science graduate with Mathematics as one of the subjects or graduate in Electronics/Information Technology /Computer Science /Computer Applications/ Engineering/Technology with 55% aggregate marks
|M Voc in Technology and Management Consulting||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 60% marks in MBA or B.Voc degree with at least 60% marks.|
|LL.M.||Graduation degree in law with minimum 45% marks.|
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
- Tech: Age should not be more than 25 years
- BBA/LL.B. (Hons)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.): Maximum age is 20 years
CUSAT Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay the application through SBI or SBT Challan or through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking: please have a look…
|For GEN Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|For International Candidates||US $ 100|
|NRI (Including SC / ST candidates)|
(in addition to the fees of the 1st and 2nd category)
|For Candidates opting Dubai as Test Centre||Rs.10000/-|
|For Ph D and M Phil programme||Rs.1000/-|
(Rs. 500/- for S C/S T Candidates)
|For PDF, Diploma, Certificate Programme||Rs.100/-|
(Rs.50/- for SC/S T Candidates)
CUSAT Admission Process:
Candidate’s admission in particular courses will be done their qualifying marks in CUSAT 2018 Exam followed by CUSAT Counselling Process.
CUSAT CAT Exam Pattern:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|First Year B.Tech/Integrated M.Sc in Photonics|
|BBA.LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)|
|Reasoning and Logical Thinking Ability||50|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||25|
|Law Related Matters||25|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||25|
|M Voc (Technology And Management Consulting)|
|Quantitative ability||30% questions|
|Data Interpretation & logical reasoning||25% questions|
|Verbal & reading comprehension||25% questions|
|Current Affairs in technology and business||20% questions|
Highlights Of CUSAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (CBT)
- Question Paper Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for each right answer and 1 mark will be subtracted for each wrong answer.
CUSAT CAT Exam Centres:
|Adoor (Pathanamthitta)||New Delhi|
Get Here Details of: CUSAT CAT Syllabus
Steps to fill CUSAT CAT Application Form 2018:
Step 1: Online Registration
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website that is cusat.nic.in.
- And then hit on “Admission” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- Go through the links given in drop down menu and read the details for filling registration form.
- Enter all the required registration details. On the successful completion of registration process, a one-time password will be sent in your registered mail ID/mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to set your password immediately.
Step 2: Login to and Fill Application
- After CUSAT Registration, candidates are required to log-in online to fill CUSAT CAT Application form.
- Fill the required information as per the documents in support of academic details.
- Select two test centers for appearing the test.
- Upload scanned images by clicking on upload button.
Step 3: Make the Payment
- Make the payment of application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking or through DD.
- Application fee in bank can be submitted after two working days from the date of registration.
- Upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- In the uploading page, candidates have to hit on “Browse” button and select the path of the photograph/signature on the computer and upload it.
Step-4: Print the Confirmation Page
When the application process will be successfully completed, note down the system generated registration number and thereafter take the printout of the confirmation that may be required at the time of admission / counselling.
You Can Also Check: List of Entrance Exam in India
CUSAT 2018 Important Dates:
|Online registration commencement||First Week Of February 2018|
|Last date for online registration of CUSAT without fine||Last Week Of February 2018|
|Last date for online registration of CUSAT with fine||First Week Of March 2018|
|Online registration by international students||First week of February 2018|
to last week of April 2018
|Date of Examination||28th and 29th April 2018|
Contenders may go through this Official Link to get more details about CUSAT Application Form 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CUSAT Previous Question Papers||CUSAT Admit Card|
|CUSAT Cut off||CUSAT Answer Key|
|UGC Approved University List||CUSAT CAT Results|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|