Candidates qualified in the examination for getting admission in Colleges for the MBA, MCA, B.Tech courses have to appear in CUSAT Counselling on scheduled date. As per the Cochin University of Science and Technology Notification, final selection of the candidates for the admission will be made after the completion of seat allotment and document verification process. To get complete details of Proper Dates, Counseling Schedule, Online Procedure, you have to move your cursor downwards soon.
Highlights of this page:
Applicants can attend the counseling rounds according to their ranks and cut offs. To be selected for the admission in MBA, MCA, B.Tech courses, contenders have to follow complete Procedure of CUSAT Counselling 2018. Candidates can grab complete details regarding Cochin University of Science and Technology Counselling 2018 by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
CUSAT Counselling Procedure 2018:
Contenders selected for the CUSAT 2018 Counselling are required to check the complete procedure by following below mentioned steps.
Step 1: Choice Filling
- First of all, contenders are required to fill online option while registration for CAT 2018.
- Candidates who will successfully submit their forms will only be eligible to attend the counselling.
- Candidates have to submit their choices for colleges and courses through online mode before the last date.
- Afterwards candidates have to enter the required details for choice filling.
- For filling up CUSAT Counselling online Registration Form, you need to log in by entering their User Name and Password to fill their preferences.
- Corrections or changes in filled choices can be done only before the last date.
Step 2: Seat Allotment
- After the completion of the choice filling, contenders are required to take the printout of allotted seat.
- Candidates can check seat allotment result by going through the official website.
- After that you need to download CUSAT Counselling Call Letter 2018 and report at the allotted college for document verification.
Step 3: Reporting To Allotted College
- Finally, contenders need to appear at the counselling venue for the document verification.
- After the verification of the documents, candidates need to make the payment of the fee.
- If candidates will not accept their seats on stipulated time period or will not pay the fee, then their candidature will be cancelled.
- If candidates will not attend the counselling in given date and time, they will not be considered for further rounds of counselling.
Step 4: Cancellation of Admission and refund of fee
- Students who are not satisfied with the allotment of the seat can candle their seats after taking admission.
- At the time of the cancellation of the seat, you need to send intimation to the university in writing.
- It is informed to you that the entire fee will be refunded by deducting the processing fee of Rs. 1000/-.
Individual call letters for CUSAT counseling will not send to any candidate by post. Candidates are required to take a print out of online call letter for appearing in the Counseling Process.
CUSAT Counselling 2018 Documents Required:
- CUSAT CAT e-Admit Card
- Rank Card/ Score Card
- Migration Certificate
- 10th Marks Sheet/ pass certificate
- 12th Marks Sheet/ pass certificate
- Print out of CUSAT CAT 2017 Application registration
- Character Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Community Certificate (in case of reserved category)
- Attested copies of all the original certificates
- Other documents specified on the official website of CUSAT
Documents Required For Counseling:- Check Here
CUSAT Counselling Schedule 2018:
|Option registration starts from||3rd week of May 2018|
|Option registration closed for trial allotment||4th week of May 2018|
|Online payment closes||4th week of May 2018|
|Last date of option registration/re-arrangement||Last week of May 2018|
|First allotment||Last week of May 2018|
|Second allotment||1st week of June 2018|
|Last date of payment of fee||1st week of June 2018|
|Third allotment||2nd week of June 2018|
|Online payment||2nd week of June 2018|
|Admission starts||3rd week of June 2018|
|Fourth Allotment||3rd week of June 2018|
|Payment of Fee||4th week of June 2018|
|Fifth and final allotment||Last week of June 2018|
|Payment of fee||Last week of June 2018|
|Publishing of vacant seats||1st week of July 2018|
Check Here: Counselling Schedule
Admission Fee (Programme Wise):
B.Tech Marine Engineering Fee
|1||State Merit (GEN/SEBC/OEC)||Rs. 2,28,570|
|2||All India Merit (GEN/SEBC/OEC)||Rs. 3,05,830|
|3||NRI (all candidates including KST/ KSC)||Rs. 6,21,080|
B.Tech Regular/ Msc. Photonics Programmes
|CS, ECE, IT (Per Semester)|
|All India Merit||39510||15850||2625||610||610||59205|
|CIVIL, EE, SAFETY & FIRE, ME (Per Semester)|
|All India Merit|
|INSTRUMENTATION TECHNOLOGY (Per Sem.)|
|POLYMER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING (Per Sem.)|
|5 YEAR INTEGRATED MSC PHOTONICS (Per Sem.)|
|NAVAL ARCHITECTURE SHIP BUILDING (Per Sem.)|
|MARINE ENGINEERING (Per Semester)|
|All India Merit|
Note: For more details about CUSAT Counselling 2018, applicants may visit the Official Link. You may also bookmark this page by using Ctrl+D to get latest updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CUSAT CAT Results||CUSAT Admit Card|
|CUSAT Answer Key||CUSAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|CUSAT CAT Notification||Entrance Exam in India|
|CUSAT CAT Syllabus||Scholarship in India|