CUSAT CAT 2019
Cochin Institute of Science and Technology is going to conduct CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam on 06-04-2019 and 07-04-2019 for admission to various UG & PG Courses. More details about check CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Pattern are given below.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Important Dates:
|Name of Conducting Body||Cochin Institute of Science and Technology|
|Name of Exam||CUSAT CAT|
|Opening Date for CUSAT CAT 2019 Apply Online||30-01-2019|
|CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form Last Date||21-02-2019|
|Last Date to submit Application with late fee||28-02-2019|
|Remittance of fee (online only)||30-01-2019 to 01-03-2019|
|Extended period for online registration to M.Tech programmes||15-03-2019 to 21-04-2019 (30th April with late fee)|
|CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit card Download||20-03-2019 to 07-04-2019|
|CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam Date||06-04-2019 and 07-04-2019|
|Releasing of CUSAT CAT 2019 Answer Key||1st Week of May 2019|
|CUSAT CAT 2019 Result declaration||3rd Week of May 2019|
|Starting of CUSAT CAT 2019 Counselling||3rd Week of May 2019|
CUSAT CAT 2019
Question: What is CUSAT CAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria?
For UG Courses:
- Candidates are required to pass 10+2 examination from a recognized board or university with required subjects.
- Aspirants must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Candidates having any backlog in 10+2 are not eligible to apply.
- Eligibility for 3 year LLB course is that a candidate must be an employee of Central Government and be staying within a radius of 30 km from CUSAT, Thrikkakara campus.
For PG Courses:
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in the required field.
- The minimum marks required in qualifying degree are at least 60%.
- Note that minimum marks required may differ for each course.
Check CUSAT CAT Related Links:
|CUSAT CAT 2019 Apply Online||Press Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2019 Registration for New Candidate||Hit Here|
|CUSAT CAT Results||Get Details|
|CUSAT Counselling||Get Details|
|CUSAT CAT Syllabus||Get Details|
|CUSAT Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|CUSAT Admit Card||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Question: What is CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Fee?
|International Candidates||USD 100|
|NRI Candidates||Rs. 6000/-|
Question: How to Pay CUSAT CAT Application Form Fee?
Candidates are required to pay the Fee online by opting any of the three methods: Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking against CUSAT CAT 2019 Notification.
Question: What is CUSAT CAT 2019 Admission Process?
Candidate’s admission in particular courses will be done on their qualifying marks in CUSAT CAT 2019 Entrance Exam followed by CUSAT CAT Counselling Process.
Know Here: How Do Toppers Study?
Question: What is New in CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam Pattern?
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|First Year B.Tech/Integrated M.Sc in Photonics|
|BBA.LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)|
|Reasoning and Logical Thinking Ability||50|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||25|
|Law Related Matters||25|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||25|
|M Voc (Technology And Management Consulting)|
|Data Interpretation & logical reasoning||25|
|Verbal & reading comprehension||25|
|Current Affairs in technology and business||20|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Question: Do You Know New CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam Centres?
Check Out: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Question: How to Fill CUSAT CAT 2019 Online Application Form?
Step 1: CUSAT CAT 2019 Online Registration
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website that is cusat.nic.in.
- And then hit on “Admission” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- Go through the links given in drop down menu and read the details for filling registration form.
- Enter all the required registration details. On the successful completion of registration process, a one-time password will be sent in your registered mail ID/mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to set your password immediately.
Step 2: Login to and Fill Application
- After CUSAT Registration, candidates are required to log-in online to fill CUSAT CAT Application form.
- Fill the required information as per the documents in support of academic details.
- Select two test centers for appearing the test.
- Upload scanned images by hitting on upload button.
Step 3: Make the Payment:
- Make the payment of CUSAT CAT 2019 Online Form fee through credit card/debit card/net banking or through DD.
- Application fee in bank can be submitted after two working days from the date of registration.
- Upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- In the uploading page, candidates have to hit on “Browse” button and select the path of the photograph/signature on the computer and upload it.
Step-4: Print the Confirmation Page
- When the application process will be successfully completed, note down the system generated registration number
- Thereafter take the printout of the confirmation that may be required at the time of admission / counselling.
Get Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Question: What is CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam Date and Time?
|Subject||Date and Time (Announced)|
|Test in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for|
Technology (B Tech/ M.Sc. (5 year Integrated )
|28 April 20199.30 am – 12.30 pm|
|Test for MA Applied Economics||9.30 a.m. -11.30 a.m.|
|Aptitude Test for B.B.A. L.L.B. (Hons)||2.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.|
|Test for MA Hindi||2.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.|
|Aptitude Test for Lateral Entry to MCA/MSc||2.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.|
|Aptitude Test for LLM(IP) PhD.||2.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.|
|Biotechnology (601), Botany(602), Chemical|
Electronics(606), Engineering Science (607),
Fisheries(608), Geology (609), Law (for
LL.M)(610), Life Science (611), Mathematics (
612), Physics(613), Statistics (614), Zoology
(615), Instrumentation(617) and Food Science
(618), Microbiology (623)
|09.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.|
|Test for M Voc Programme in Technology and|
|03 pm to 5 pm|
|Aptitude test for MCA||12 noon to 2 pm|
|Test for M Voc Programme in Mobile Phone|
|12 noon to 2 pm|
|Test for 3 years LLB Programme||3 PM to 5 PM|
|Test for Lateral Entry to B.Tech Programmes||2 pm to 5 pm|
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Question: When CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card will be issued?
CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2019 will be issued by Cochin University of Science and Technology from 20-03-2019 to 07-04-2019 on its official website. Applicants can download CUSAT CAT Exam Admit Card by entering the login details.
Question: What is New in CUSAT CAT 2019 Syllabus?
- The syllabus for each course is different so, the university will release the syllabus for each course on their website.
- The syllabus for the B.Tech first year will be based on plus two (12th) standards.
- It will contain questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. Candidates can check the syllabus as per the course opted by them.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Details:
Cochin University of Science and Technology conducts CUSAT CAT Entrance Exam 2019 for admission B.Tech, M.Sc (Photonics, Computer Science, Marine), BBA LL.B., B.Com LL.B., MA, MIP-PhD, LLM-PhD, MCA/MCA (Lateral Entry), LLB, MVoc, MFSc, etc.
CUSAT CAT Exam is commonly known as Common Admission Test that is hosted every year by Cochin University of Science and Technology. Students seeking CUSAT CAT Admission 2019 in various courses may apply by filling the online application on or prior to last date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||How to Pursue a Career Later in Life|