Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited has promulgated a career advertisement named as CVPP Recruitment. The organization wants to hire candidates on 91 vacant posts of Trainee Engineer and Junior Engineer. Applicants having satisfying eligibility criteria may fill their application form for CVPP Jobs via online process. The last date for applying online is 15/12/2017. Applicants may go through the below section of this page to get further more details about CVPP Recruitment 2018.
Overview of this page:
It has been decided by the selection panel that recruitment of candidates will be made on the basis of marks they have obtained in written exam and personal interview. So, all the applicants are suggested to prepare well to get jobs on suitable posts. Applicants may easily apply for CVPP Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited|
|No. Of Posts||91|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||15/12/2017|
CVPP Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil) / E-1||17|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical) / E-1||12|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)/ E-1||11|
|Trainee Engineer (IT)/ E-1||04|
|Trainee Engineer (E&C)/ E-1||03|
|Trainee Officer (HR)/ E-1||03|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)/ E-1||05|
|Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1||02|
|Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)/S1||16|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)/ S1||09|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)/S1||08|
Candidates, who want to apply for CVPP Vacancies must possess BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. / MCA / B.Sc. / Diploma in concerned stream from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Aspirants, willing to enroll themselves for CVPP Junior Engineer Recruitment their age should not be less than 18 years, maximum age should be 30 years as on 01/11/2017. Relaxation in age will be as following:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Class (Non Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex Serviceman||As per Government of India Norms & Directives|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989)*||5 years|
Get Here >> CVPP Recruitment Notification
Those lucky aspirants, who will be selected for CVPP Junior Engineer Vacancies, will get Rs. 16400-3%-40500 /- as monthly remuneration. Allowances and other benefits will also be given with salary as per the norms of organization.
Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- as application charges and SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates are exempted for payment of application fee.
- The selection process for the posts will consist of written Test and Interview.
- The candidates who qualify in the written test and stand high on merit will be called for interview
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Guidelines to apply for CVPP Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website that is cvppindia.com.
- Now you have to select “Recruitment for Various Posts in CVPP (CVPP/HR/Rectt/2017/01)” link available in “News & Events” section.
- On the next page you should press “Hit Here To View Attachment” link, located under “Online Recruitment” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Go back to the previous page and press “HIT HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” link.
- If you are a new user then you should press “REGISTER NOW” button.
- Fill the registration form and hit on “register” tab.
- Now you have user id and password.
- New and existing both users have to login to their account by using their “Email Id and Password”
- CVPP Online Application form will be appeared on your digital screen; you should fill it in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >> CVPP Apply Online
Last Date for applying Online: 15/12/2017
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details about CVPP Recruitment 2018. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|