Centre for Water Resources Development and Management has published an advertisement in concern with CWRDM Recruitment. Eligible aspirants who aspire to do job in reputed organization are invited for filling up the vacancy of Project Fellow posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for CWRDM Recruitment 2017 must attend the walk-in-Interview on specified date as mentioned below.
This Page Includes:
Appliers need to rush for the interview along with their bio-data at the address and time tailored below. Contenders may get the remaining information about CWRDM jobs through this page that is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Centre for Water Resources Development and Management|
|Date To Walk-In||31st December 2016|
Aspirant must have possessed First Class Master Degree in Environmental Science / Microbiology /Chemistry / Hydrochemistry from any accredited University or Institution.
Grab Today: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Candidate’s age should be up to 28 years, as on 01st January 2016 with usual relaxation as per Government Norms.
CWRDM Recruitment: Official Notification
Participant who will be selected for the above advertised post will get consolidated Emoluments of Rs. Rs.14000/- + 10% HRA per month from Centre for Water Resources Development and Management.
Applying aspirant’s selection will be made on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which will be held on the below specified date.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Interview:
How to apply for CWRDM Recruitment?
- Desirous candidates need to firstly visit the official website of Centre for Water Resources Development and Management that is www.cwrdm.org.
- After that hit on “Walk in Interview on 31.12.2016” link available under “News and Events” section located at the home page.
- Read the details regarding the post carefully and interested applicants are required to prepare an application to attend the walk-in interview.
- Aspirants need to mention their qualification, experience, and other details on it.
- Copies of required testimonials and a passport size photograph should be attached along with the duly maintain application.
- After completing the application in all manners, candidates can appear for the walk-in interview at the venue of interview that is well mention below…
Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM),
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Date of walk-in interview: 31st December 2016 at 10:00 A.M
Applying aspirants may check the Official Advertisement to attain other information in regards of CWRDM Recruitment 2017. Candidates may also book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|