Want to study in Abroad? Then make your dream come true with DAAD Scholarship!!! German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers various schemes for India under this scholarship. Candidates who are pursuing higher studies form German Universities they can apply for this scholarship scheme by filling application form through proper channels. Candidates can check the program details, deadline to submit applications for DAAD Scholarship 2017 by going through this page completely.
|Key Points Of This Page:|
There are various schemes that are offered for different post graduate and doctoral degree courses. Those applicants who are studying in abroad they can take the benefit of this scholarship scheme. To know the eligibility criteria and other details regarding DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students is well structured in the underneath segment of this page which is well provided by recruitmentresult.com.
|Scholarships Name||DAAD Scholarships|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
- Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE)
- Educating Professionals for Sustainable Development (EPOS)
- Masters’ Scholarships in Public Policy & Good Governance (PPGG)
- IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships
- Semester Scholarships for Students of Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
- Research Stays for University Academics and Scientists
Check Out: Scholarship Benefits
DAAD Scholarship Eligibility:
- WISE: Candidates, who are pursuing their graduation study by applying to the DAAD Scholarship Program, must have the 10+2 standards in the particular subjects from the recognized university.
- EPOS / PPGG: Graduation degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- For Others: Contestants taking admission in the post graduate or doctoral programs, applicants should have the graduation or posts graduation degree in the suitable field.
The aspirants should pay the appropriate application fee through the proper channel and as per the course they are going to apply for.
1. The amount of scholarships will be provided according to the their academic level as mentioned below:
- For Graduates: 750 euros
- For Doctoral Candidates: 1,000 euros
2. In this scheme the amount will also be provided towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
3. Candidates who will be selected for this scholarship they will also receive the Travel allowance, except these expenses are sheltered by the home country or a different source of funding.
First of all, the classification of the appliers will be based on the short listing process of the application form followed by the further process of the organization.
Look Out: How To Pay Fees
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship Application Form?
- Contenders may apply to the fellowships programs by submitting the application form at the regional office of the India.
- Applicants may get the application form from the official website www.daaddelhi.org or from the reputed office.
- Candidates must fill the application form with the entire information and send it to the address given below before the last date.
Press To See: Procedure To Fill Online Form
R.K. Khanna Stadium,
1 Africa Avenue, New Delhi-110 029
- Hand-signed CV
- Hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation)
- Research exposé (if required by university)
- Intellectual letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Confirmation of service from the employer in your home country and if possible, a promise letter of re-employment upon your return home
- Evidence of language abilities
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- Copies of academic degrees
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate
DAAD Scholarship Deadline:
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
The aspirants may book mark this page and keep in touch with us to get the updated information about DAAD Scholarship 2017. The applicants may subscribe our free email services to obtain the details directly into your mailbox. You can join us on the Facebook or Google + and if have any query related to above info then you can leave a comment in the comment box.
Note: You may open the Official Link to fetch the entire details about DAAD Scholarship India 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Apply for Scholarship||Scholarship For Higher Education|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||How To Prepare For Scholarship|