German Academic Exchange Service is all set to start assessment process to provide DAAD Scholarship. Students, who want to study in Germany for PG/PhD Courses, they can apply now and submit DAAD Scholarship Application for DAAD Scholarship India 2019.
Before going to apply for DAAD Scholarship India 2019, you must ensure their eligibility criteria and then submit Registration Form. After getting login credentials for DAAD Scholarship 2019, you can apply for DAAD Scholarship For Phd / Masters by submitting application form before the end date.
What Is DAAD Scholarship?
This scholarship is provided in Germany for international students for a range of Masters Courses at German Universities. The aim of German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is to offer academically educated young professionals from developing countries with further specialized studies.
Check Out: List Of Scholarships
DAAD Scholarship India Courses:
- Bilateral Exchange of Academics: Postdoctoral researchers
- DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Programme: Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Graduates
- Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS): Graduates
- Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance – PPGG: Graduates
- Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE): Degree (science and engineering)
- IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships
- Semester Scholarships for Students of Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
- Research Stays for University Academics and Scientists
DAAD Scholarship Requirements:
Following are the DAAD Phd Scholarship / DAAD Scholarship For Masters In Germany For Indian Students criteria for various programs, take a look…
- DAAD WISE Scholarship: Candidates, who are pursuing their graduation study by applying to the DAAD Scholarship Program, must have the 10+2 standards in the particular subjects from the recognized university.
- EPOS / PPGG: Graduation degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- DAAD Scholarship For Phd 2019: Contestants taking admission in the post graduate or doctoral programs, applicants should have the graduation or posts graduation degree in the suitable field.
Check Here: Scholarship for Higher Education
Required Language Skills:
Students should have good proficiency in the English language. And, German language skills are not mandatory to apply for DAAD Scholarship Germany.
DAAD Scholarship Amount:
The amount of scholarships will be provided according to their academic level as mentioned below:
- For Graduates: 750 euros
- For Doctoral Candidates: 1,000 euros
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Keep An Eye On:
- In DAAD Scholarship For Indian Students 2019, the amount will also be provided towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Candidates who will be selected for DAAD Scholarship For Phd For Indian Students they will also receive the Travel allowance, except these expenses are sheltered by the home country or a different source of funding.
DAAD Scholarship Procedure:
Selection of candidates for DAAD Masters Scholarship For Indian Students will be made through their academic achievements and DAAD Scholarship Results will be announced by beginning of February.
Read Also: How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship?
- Students need to open DAAD Scholarship Official Website which is www.daaddelhi.org/en/.
- After reaching at DAAD Scholarship Portal, select “Scholarship & Funding >> For India” link i.e. visible at left side of page.
- After that, tap the “Scholarship overview, application requirements, application procedure” link from DAAD Scholarship Website.
- Read entire details through downloaded DAAD Scholarship Notification.
- Then, select the “Submitting Application Form” from menu bar and fill DAAD Scholarship Online Application with required information.
- Also, upload updated resume and submit it DAAD Scholarship 2019 Application Form with-in given time period and get printout of it.
- At last, send hardcopy of filled Application form along with certificate of enrollment, No Objection Certificate and Approval Form by German Host etc at address given below before the end date.
Check Now: How to Apply For Scholarship
Points To Be Noted:
Please note that, the first and last name filled in DAAD Scholarship Form should be identical to the name in the passport.
DAAD Scholarship Documents:
- Updated CV and letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation)
- Research exposé (if required by university)
- Intellectual letter/s of recommendation from your university
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer
- Confirmation of service from the employer in your home country and if possible, a promise letter of re-employment upon your return home
- Evidence of language abilities
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- Copies of academic degrees, transcripts and School Leaving Certificate
Know here: How To Get A College Scholarship
To German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Regional Office New Delhi c/o DLTA Complex,
R.K. Khanna Stadium, 1 Africa Avenue,
New Delhi 110029 India
DAAD Scholarship Deadline 2019:
- Starting Date To Fill Form: about 6 weeks before the application deadline.
- DAAD Scholarship Last Date: 1st Week Of November 2019
There are various DAAD India Scholarship 2019 Programs that are offered under this DAAD Scholarship In Germany. Those applicants who are studying in abroad they can take the benefit of DAAD India Scholarship scheme.
To know the eligibility criteria and DAAD German Scholarship Details for Indian Students, How To Get DAAD Scholarship India etc, you need to go through this page which is well structured in the underneath segment by team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a glance and read entire details about DAAD Scholarship India 2019 …
Open this Official Link to download more information about DAAD Scholarship 2019 and book mark this page and keep in touch with us to get the updated information about DAAD Phd Scholarship 2019 and DAAD Scholarship Deadline 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|