Are you interested in DAAD Scholarship? Check complete details such as DAAD Scholarship 2018 Deadline, Program to study in Germany etc from here. German Academic Exchange Service provides DAAD Scholarship 2018 to those academically educated young professionals from India, who wants to pursue their further specialized studies. Candidates, who’ve DAAD Scholarship Eligibility, can apply against this DAAD Scholarship Notification before the deadline.
Key Points Of This Page:
There are various DAAD Scholarship Programs that are offered under this schme. Those applicants who are studying in abroad they can take the benefit of DAAD 2018 Scholarship scheme. To know the eligibility criteria and DAAD Scholarship Details for Indian Students, DAAD Scholarship List etc, you need to go through this page which is well structured in the underneath segment by team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a glance…
|Scholarships Name||DAAD Scholarships|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
DAAD Scholarship Courses:
- Bilateral Exchange of Academics: Postdoctoral researchers
- DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Programme: Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Graduates
- Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS): Graduates
- Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance – PPGG: Graduates
- Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE): Degree (science and engineering)
- IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships
- Semester Scholarships for Students of Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
- Research Stays for University Academics and Scientists
Check Out: Scholarship Benefits
DAAD Scholarship Requirements:
Following are the DAAD Scholarship Criteria for various programs, take a look…
- WISE: Candidates, who are pursuing their graduation study by applying to the DAAD Scholarship Program, must have the 10+2 standards in the particular subjects from the recognized university.
- EPOS / PPGG: Graduation degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- For Others: Contestants taking admission in the post graduate or doctoral programs, applicants should have the graduation or posts graduation degree in the suitable field.
Required Language Skills:
Students should have very good proficiency in the English language. And, German language skills are not mandatory.
DAAD Scholarship Amount:
The amount of scholarships will be provided according to their academic level as mentioned below:
- For Graduates: 750 euros
- For Doctoral Candidates: 1,000 euros
Keep An Eye On:
- In DAAD Scholarship For Indian Students 2018, the amount will also be provided towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Candidates who will be selected for DAAD scheme they will also receive the Travel allowance, except these expenses are sheltered by the home country or a different source of funding.
Check Here: Scholarship in India
DAAD Scholarship Procedure:
Selection of candidates will be made through their academic achievements and DAAD Scholarship Results will be announced by beginning of February.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship?
- Students need to open DAAD Scholarship Official Website which is www.daaddelhi.org/en/.
- After reaching at DAAD Scholarship Portal, select “Scholarship & Funding >> For India” link i.e. visible at left side of page.
- After that, tap the “Scholarship overview, application requirements, application procedure” link from DAAD Scholarship Website.
- Then, select the “Submitting Application Form” from menu bar and fill DAAD Scholarship Online Application with required information.
- Also, upload updated resume and submit it DAAD Scholarship 2018 Application Form with-in given time period and get printout of it.
- At last, send hardcopy of filled Application form along with certificate of enrollment, No Objection Certificate and Approval Form by German Host etc at address given below before the end date.
Points To Be Noted:
Please note that, the first and last name filled in DAAD Scholarship Form should be identical to the name in the passport.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
DAAD Scholarship Documents:
- Updated CV and letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation)
- Research exposé (if required by university)
- Intellectual letter/s of recommendation from your university
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer
- Confirmation of service from the employer in your home country and if possible, a promise letter of re-employment upon your return home
- Evidence of language abilities
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- Copies of academic degrees, transcripts and School Leaving Certificate
To German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Regional Office New Delhi c/o DLTA Complex,
R.K. Khanna Stadium, 1 Africa Avenue,
New Delhi 110029 India
Check Also: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
DAAD Scholarship Deadline 2018:
- Starting Date To Fill Form: about 6 weeks before the application deadline.
- DAAD Scholarship Last Date: 1st Week Of November 2018
Open this Official Link to download more information about DAAD Scholarship 2018 and book mark this page and keep in touch with us to get the updated information about DAAD Scholarship Deadline 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How to Get Scholarship|
|Counselling Schedule||Education Loans for Students|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Best Career Opportunities||Top Colleges in India|