Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment
Application forms for eligible candidates as per advt. no. EDN/SSA2017/592/306 are invited to fill 176 vacant positions of Primary/Upper Primary Teacher. An employment advertisement related to Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment has been issued.
Apply For Primary Education Department Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment
Aspirants, having desired eligible to apply for Vacancy in Primary Education Department Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment must satisfy eligibility conditions as per Dadra and Nagar Haveli Notification. Further, candidates can send application forms till 05-06-2018.
The team of recruitmentresult.com has well maintained this page with pin pointed details about Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2018 notification. Candidates can go through it and grab all information about Dadra and Nagar Haveli 176 Vacancies.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment
Dadra and Nagar Haveli Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No. of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Vacancy|
|Primary School Teacher||126|
|Upper Primary School Teacher||50|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Qualification Required For Dadra and Nagar Haveli Job Vacancy:
Applied candidates for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2018 must have done 12th / Diploma in Elementary Education, B.El.Ed/ Graduation Degree / BA.Ed/B.Sc.Ed / TET from well-known board/ University or Institute with good records.
Criteria Of Age for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Jobs 2018:
All those, who want to get appointed against Dadra and Nagar Haveli Primary/Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment, should not be more than 30 years of age. Upper age limit can be relaxed for deserving candidates as per rules of organization of government.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment Process:
Selection panel of Dadra and Nagar Haveli is going to conduct written test to appoint worthy candidates for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Job Opportunities. Aspirants, who will perform well, may grab this chance to get appointed for Primary/Upper Primary Teacher position.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Emoluments Details For Dadra and Nagar Haveli Job Openings:
Successfully selected aspirants for Dadra and Nagar Haveli vacancy advertisement will get attractive and satisfying amount of remuneration that is Rs. 24,000/- Per Month. Other incentives or benefits may also be offered to recruited candidates as per their policies.
Process To Fill Dadra and Nagar Haveli Application Form:
- First of all individuals are required to log on to home page of the organization that is daman.nic.in
- Now, contenders need to press “Jobs & Vacancies” tab available in menu bar.
- On appeared page you need to press “Job Advertisements Published For Dadra & Nagar Haveli” link.
- Further hit on “Job Advertisements Published For Dadra & Nagar Haveli LATEST” link.
- Now, select “Advertisement for Primary and Upper Primary Teacher” and hit on View link.
- By pressing said link Dadra and Nagar Haveli Advertisement will appear.
- Go through Dadra and Nagar HaveliNotification carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Further download application form and fill the application form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Candidates are required to produce originals documents and certificates at time of reporting for examination.
- Attach all documents, photograph with application form.
- Further enclosed application form and documents in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of ….” And send it at below mentioned address.
Department of Primary Education,
District Panchayat, Dadra and Nagar Haveli,
Silvassa – 396230
Last date to send application form is: 05-06-2018
Applicants can obtain more information regarding Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2018 by checking out the Official Link. Candidates are requested to stay connect with this portal to gather more information about this recruitment. Keen contenders may also bookmark this page for instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|