Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur INDIA has declared the important dated regarding the DASA Admission. The candidates who want to get Admission to Post Graduate Engineering Programmes and Under Graduate Engineering & Architecture Programmes in NITs, IIITs, SPAs and Other Centrally Funded & Premier Technical Institutes can fill up the DASA Online Application forms. Here in the below section of this page we have provided all the information regarding the admission procedure of UG/PG Programmes. Interested candidates can fill up the online application forms through the official website i.e. dasanit.org, candidates can make it more easy by following the procedure which is well mentioned below. The last date for the candidates to apply for the DASA Admission 2017 for UG is 12-06-2017 and for PG is 22-06-2017
Highlights of this page:
The Technical Institutions which are participating in DASA 2017 have established themselves among the top ranked Institutions in the country. The NITs and IIITs are declared as Institutes of National Importance by an Act of Parliament and the other Institutions are Deemed Universities. Therefore, the candidates should not let this opportunity miss and fill up the DASA Application Forms soon. Interested students can get further details about the DASA Admission with the help of the information mentioned here on this page which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Under Graduate Engineering & Architecture Programmes
Post Graduate Engineering Programmes: M Tech / M Arch. / M Plan. / M Des. / MURP & MBA
Eligibility for DASA Admission:
Under Graduate Engineering & Architecture Programmes:
- Applicant must have passed Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities
- Applicant should have completed successfully Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11thAND / OR 12th, as applicable in the respective boards
- Applicant should have a minimum total valid score of 1800 in SAT Subject Tests (Subjects: Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry
- Only applicants born on or after October 01, 1992 are eligible
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Post Graduate Engineering Programmes:
- There is no restriction on age limit
- Applicants must have completed undergraduate programme in Engineering/Technology or equivalent in relevant discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks for M Tech / M Arch. / M Plan. / M Des. / MURP and an appropriate UG degree for MBA programme from any stream of education recognized as equivalent by the Association of Indian Universities
- Must have a valid minimum total of 300 GRE Revised General Test Score (Verbal + Quantitative) (GRE General tests taken on or after August 01, 2013)
|The SAT score for admission in 2017-18 is to be sent to VNIT Nagpur. The code is 7035.|
The GRE score for admission in 2017-18 is to be sent to VNIT Nagpur. The code is 2110.
DASA Admission Fees structure:
Candidates have to submit the application fee along with the first semester fees, the amount is as follows:
|Course||Application Fee||First Semester Fee|
|UG||US$ 300 (non-refundable)||US$ 4000 (refundable T&C apply)|
|PG||US$ 300 (non-refundable)||US$ 2,000 (refundable T&C apply)|
The fee can be paid either through SWIFT Transfer or E-payment. Charges for fee payment, if any, should be borne by the applicant.
For rest details the candidates are advised to check the information brochure.
How to fill up the DASA Admission form?
The admission procedure includes two stages:
- Online application (http://www.dasanit.org) and submission of required documents online (scanned and uploaded). No hard copy of application or supporting documents needs to be sent.
- SAT subject test score to be sent to VNIT Nagpur through College Board, USA ( Institute Code 7035 )
Want to Know? Things that You Should Learn Before Graduation
The candidates are required to follow these mentioned steps for online submission of DASA Admission form:
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.dasanit.org
- Look up for the appropriate link regarding the registration for UG/PG courses
- Hit on the registration link and fill up the new user registration form
- Enter the details that are important
- Hit on “create my account” tab
- An email will be sent to your email address with a link to complete the registration. Check your email and hit the web link.
- Then your account will be created on the association’s website
- Now Enter you ID
- Enter the Password
- After that confirm all the details and hit on Log in tab
- Then you will be redirected to the application form
- Fill all the details that are asked in the application form
- After that upload the documents as:
- Latest passport size photograph in JPG format (size ~ 3.5cmx3.5cm, file size < 100kB) , Scanned signature of applicant in JPG format (file size < 100kB) and Scanned copies of relevant documents in JPG /JPEG format (the size of each such file < 500kB Colour/ B&W/Gray Scale)
- After completing the details submit the application form by using the final submission tab
- Once the application is completed take a print out of the application form
- Applicants are not required to send the hard copy of the printed application.
Seat allotment procedure of DASA Admission:
Seat allotment will be strictly based on valid SAT Subject Test scores and the choices given by the applicant in the order of their merit and priority taken together.
Admission Brochure for Under Graduate Engineering & Architecture >> Get Here
Admission Brochure For Post Graduate Engineering Programmes >> Get Here
DASA Admission UG Time Line
|Submission of online application 01-04-2017 to 12-06-2017|
Last date for receipt of SAT Subject Test Score 12-06-2017
First round of Seat Allotment 19-06-2017
Confirmation by candidates who have been allotted a seat in Round 1 19-06-2017 to 21-06-2017
Second Round of Seat Allotment 24-06-2017
Confirmation by candidates who have been allotted a seat in Round 2 24-06-2017 to 27-06-2017Third Round of Seat Allotment 30-06-2017
Confirmation by candidates who have been allotted a seat in Round 3 30-06-2017 to 30-07-2017Choice refilling and new applicants’ registration (If payment is made by 04-07-2017 to 07-07-2017 SWIFT then it should be paid by 05-07-2017 )
Fourth Round of Seat Allotment 14-07-2017
Confirmation by candidates who have been allotted a seat in Round 4 14-07-2017 to 17-07-2017
DASA Admission PG Time Line
|Submission of Online Application 19-04-2017 to 22-06-2017|
Last date for receipt of GRE/GMAT General Test Score 29-06-2017
First round of Seat Allotment 03-07-2017Confirmation by candidates who have been allotted seat in Round 1 03-07-2017 to 10-07-2017
Second Round of Seat Allotment 12-07-2017
Confirmation by candidates who have been allotted seat in Round 2 12-07-2017 to 17-07-2017Reporting to allotted Institutes 19-07-2017 to 24-07-2017
Coordinator DASA 2017
DASA office, Administrative Block
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India, 440010
Fax: +91712-2223969, +91712-2223230
Candidates who are interested in DASA Admission 2017, they can check the Official links mentioned in the above section .To get more updates the aspirants are advised to keep visiting our pages.
If the aspirants have any query regarding the information given about the DASA Admission in the above section of this page, then they can ask by using the comment box stated below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: