DASA Admission 2015
A notice of DASA Admission 2015 has released for the candidates who wish to take admission to UG/PG Courses. Willing and eligible contenders can fill DASA Online Application Form 2015 with correct details on or before the closing dates of Application.
The admissions to different UG and PG courses of leading Institutions of India under the DASA system will be organized by Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur for the academic year 2015-16.
Applicants who desire to apply for DASA Admission 2015 must know the complete details before applying like eligibility criteria, age limitation, selection procedure, method to apply etc which are well specified below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
For UG Engineering Programmes:
- Applicants must have possessed 10+ 2 or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11th and / or 12th and acquired at least 60% aggregate marks from any system of education recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Applicant should have a minimum total valid score of 1440 in SAT Subject Tests. (Subjects: Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry).
- Applicants who are appearing for the qualifying examination with the mentioned subjects in the year 2015-16 and expecting their final results by September 15, 2015 can also apply.
For PG Engineering Programmes:
- Applicants must have possessed Four/Five year undergraduate programme in Engineering/Technology or equivalent in related field for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan./M.Des./MURP and any UG degree for MBA programme with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / UGC / AICTE / other statutory bodies as applicable.
- Aspirants must have an applicable minimum total of 300 GRE Revised General Test Score (Verbal + Quantitative) (taken after August 01, 2011) for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan./M.Des. and minimum of 480 GMAT Test Score for MBA programme.
- Candidates must have been born on or after October 01, 1990 to apply for UG programme.
- There is no limitation on age limit for PG Programme. However, candidates acquiring an age of 35 years or less are preferred.
Candidates are required to deposit the Application Fee and first semester fee for DASA Admission 2015 as mentioned under:
|Course||Application Fee||First Semester Fee|
|UG||US$ 300||US$ 4000|
|PG||US$ 300||US$ 2,000|
The fee is to be paid through SWIFT Transfer or using E-payment.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who found them eligible can apply online by visiting the Official Website of an Organization which is www.dasanit.org.
- Fill the details in the Application Form and upload the required documents online.
- SAT subject test score is to be forwarded to MNIT Jaipur through College Board, USA.
- GRE test score is required to be sent directly through ETS to MNIT Jaipur. GMAT Score is also to be forwarded directly from GMAC to MNIT Jaipur.
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
|UG||Last date to Submit Online Application Form and to receive SAT Subject Test Score||June 01, 2015|
|PG||Closing date to submit Online Application Form||June 23, 2015|
|Last date to receive GRE/GMAT General Test Score||June 30, 2015|
Note: Visit the Official Link to know more details.
Check More Useful Links
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|