According to DASA scheme, those candidates who lives outside India and has the status of PIOs, NRIs and Foreign Nationals can apply for DASA admission in premier institutes of India. The candidates who want to get Admission in Post Graduate Engineering Programmes and Under Graduate Engineering & Architecture Programmes in NITs, IIITs, SPAs and Other Centrally Funded & Premier Technical Institutes can fill up the DASA Online Application form. Here in the below section of this page we have provided all the information regarding the DASA 2018 Admission procedure of UG/PG Programmes.
The Technical Institutions which are participating in DASA 2018 have established themselves among the top ranked Institutions in the country. The NITs and IIITs are declared as Institutes of National Importance by an Act of Parliament and the other Institutions are Deemed Universities. Keen aspirants can get further details about the DASA Admission 2018 with the help of the information mentioned here on this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Under Graduate Engineering & Architecture Programmes
Post Graduate Engineering Programmes: M Tech / M Arch. / M Plan. / M Des. / MURP & MBA
Eligibility for DASA Admission:
Under Graduate Engineering & Architecture Programmes:
- Candidates must have their date of birth before October 01, 1993.
- Applicant must have passed Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities
- Applicant should have completed successfully Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11thAND / OR 12th, as applicable in the respective boards
- Applicant should have a minimum total valid score of 1800 in SAT Subject Tests (Subjects: Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry
- Indian students, who are studying abroad, can also apply for the examination.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Post Graduate Engineering Programmes:
- There is no restriction on age limit
- Applicants must have completed undergraduate programme in Engineering/Technology or equivalent in relevant discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks for M Tech / M Arch. / M Plan. / M Des. / MURP and an appropriate UG degree for MBA programme from any stream of education recognized as equivalent by the Association of Indian Universities
- Must have a valid minimum total of 300 GRE Revised General Test Score (Verbal + Quantitative) (GRE General tests taken on or after August 01, 2013)
DASA Admission Fees structure:
Candidates have to submit the application fee along with the first semester fees, the amount is as follows:
|Course||Application Fee||First Semester Fee|
|UG||US$ 300 (non-refundable)||US$ 4000 (refundable T&C apply)|
|PG||US$ 300 (non-refundable)||US$ 2,000 (refundable T&C apply)|
The fee can be paid either through SWIFT Transfer or E-payment. Charges for fee payment, if any, should be borne by the applicant.
DASA Admission Process:
- For UG Courses: Students’ admission will be strictly based on valid SAT results. The seats will be allotted to those candidates who have the valid SAT score matching the Merit List.
- For PG Courses: the final merit list is prepared on the basis of GRE/GMAT Test marks. Those aspirants who will able to score the qualifying marks in GRE/GMAT exam will get entry in PG programmes.
How to fill up the DASA Admission form 2018?
The candidates are required to follow these mentioned steps for online submission of DASA Admission form:
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.dasanit.org.
- Look up for the appropriate link regarding the registration for UG/PG courses.
- Hit on the registration link and fill up the new user registration form.
- Enter the details that are important.
- Hit on “create my account” tab.
- An email will be sent to your email address with a link to complete the registration. Check your email and hit the web link.
- Then your account will be created on the association’s website after that Enter you ID and Password.
- After that confirm all the details and hit on Log in tab.
- Then you will be redirected to the application form.
- Fill all the details that are asked in the application form.
- After that upload the documents as:
- Latest passport size photograph in JPG format (size ~ 3.5cmx3.5cm, file size < 100kB) , Scanned signature of applicant in JPG format (file size < 100kB) and Scanned copies of relevant documents in JPG /JPEG format (the size of each such file < 500kB Colour/ B&W/Gray Scale)
- After completing the details submit the application form by using the final submission tab
- Once the application is completed take a print out of the application form
Seat allotment procedure of DASA UG/PG Admission:
Seat allotment will be strictly based on valid SAT Subject Test scores and the choices given by the applicant in the order of their merit and priority taken together.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Important Dates for DASA Admission 2018:
|Submission of Application Form online||April 2018|
|Deadline for receiving SAT test score receipt||June 2018|
|Allotment of seats (1st Round)||Third week of June 2018|
|Allotment of seats (2nd Round)||Third week of June 2018 after the confirmation by candidates for 1st round of seat allotment|
|Allotment of seats (3rd Round)||4th week of June 2018 after the confirmation by candidate for 2nd round of seat allotment|
|Candidate’s confirmation of seats after 3rd round of seat allotment||First week of July 2018|
|Registration of new applicants||First week of July 2018|
|Fourth round of seat allotment||Second week of July 2018|
|Candidate’s confirmation of seats after 4th round of seat allotment||Third week of July 2018|
|Announcement of vacant seats spot round||Fourth week of July 2018|
|Registration of candidates for spot round||July 2018|
|Seat allotment for Spot Round||First week of August 2018|
Check Now: Entrance Exam in India
|Online Registration will start on||April 2018|
|Last Date of Registration||June 2018|
|Last date For accepting GMAT General Test Score||Last week of June 2018|
|First round for allocation of seats||First week of July 2018|
|Acceptance of allocated seats starts on||July 2018|
|Closing date for acceptance of allocated seats||July 2018|
|2nd round for allocation of seats||July 2018|
|Consent by candidates for allotted seats in 2ndround||July 2018|
|Reporting to allotted college by candidate||First week of August 2018|
Candidates who are interested in DASA Admission 2018, they can check this Official Link. To get more updates the aspirants are advised to keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||UGC Approved University List|