Devi Ahilya Viswavidyalaya, Indore will start DAVV Admission for the academic session 2019-2020 for candidates who want to pursue their studies from DAVV Indore. Online DAVV Application Form will be invited from eligible candidates for various UG/PG programmes. For some courses, DAVV Admission will be done through entrance test such as Common Entrance Test (CET-2019), Doctoral Entrance Test (DET-2019).
Candidates need to submit application fee along with the admission form. Before filling up the application form, check required eligibility criteria. Eligibility Criteria differs as per the course level. For more details about DAVV Admission 2019, scroll down this page prepared by experts of recruitmentresult.com
DAVV Admission Types:
- UTD Admissions 2019:
- Type-I: Admissions Through Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Type-II: Admissions Through Departmental Level Test
- Type- III: Admissions Through Merit In Qualifying Examination
- Common Entrance Test (CET-2018)
- Programmes other than CET
- Doctoral Entrance Test (DET): M.Phil./ Ph.D.
- MBA Distance Education (DDE)
To Know Courses under different Admission Type,
Download: DAVV CET Notification 2019
DAVV Indore Courses Offered with Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Engineering [BE]||4 year(s)||2,45,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year(s)||36,000|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||2 year(s)||39,000|
|Diploma in Business Management||3 year(s)||1,15,500|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||1 year(s)||38,500|
|Master of Philosophy [M.Phil]||2 year(s)||88,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]||3 year(s)||1,53,000|
|Diploma in Commerce||3 year(s)||1,15,500|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||2 year(s)||62,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]|
+ Master of Science [M.Sc]
|Bachelor of Library and|
Information Science [B.Lib.I.Sc]
|Bachelor of Social Work [BSW]||3 year(s)||24,000|
|Master of Arts [MA]||2 year(s)||17,886|
|Master of Library and|
Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]
|Master of Social Work [MSW]||2 year(s)||30,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 year(s)||25,000|
|Bachelor of Vocational Studies [B.Voc.]||3 year(s)||63,000|
|Diploma in Design||1 year(s)||10,000|
|Bachelor of Arts +|
Bachelor of Laws [BA LLB]
|Master of Laws [LLM]||2 year(s)||88,000|
|Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]||3 year(s)||63,000|
|Master of Computer Application [MCA]||3 year(s)||81,000|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]||1 year(s)||15,000|
|Bachelor of Physical|
Education and Sports [B.P.E.S]
|Bachelor of Physical Education [B.P.Ed]||3 year(s)||21,000|
|Master of Education [M.Ed]||2 year(s)||88,000|
|Master of Physical Education [M.P.Ed]||2 year(s)||88,000|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]||3 year(s)||1,05,000|
|Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm]||2 year(s)||10,000|
|Bachelor of Vocational Studies [B.Voc]||3 year(s)||99,000|
Choose Here: Best Career Opportunities
DAVV Eligibility Criteria
Minimum eligibility required for admission in UG Courses is that candidates need to pass Class XII and for PG Courses, graduation degree is required. Percentage criteria for admission in UG/PG courses are atleast 45-55%.
- Age Limit varies as per course level. For UG Course, age limit is 23 years and for PG course, age limit required is 28 years.
- Relaxation in age is provided to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates residing in Madhya Pradesh.
- MBA (HA 2 years), LLM candidates and for female candidates, there is no upper age limit criteria.
DAVV Admission Procedure
In some courses, DAVV Admission is through Common Entrance Test (CET) and Doctoral Entrance Test (DET), while in some courses there is direct admission process. Direct Admission is done on the basis of marks secured by applying candidates in the previous exams.
Download Here: DAVV CET Entrance Exam Details
Application Form Fee
Application Fee needed to fill up the form is as per category:
- For General category: Rs 750
For SC/ST: Rs 400
Fee will only be paid through mponline portal. No other mode is acceptable for paying the fees.
Process To Apply For DAVV Admission Form
Those contenders who want to fill DAVV Indore Application Form are required to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.dauniv.ac.in
- Then check the “Admission” section from the menu bar of home page.
- Select the admission type and get notification regarding the course.
- Hit on “How To Apply” link from menu and visit the given link to fill up application form.
- Fill it with correct details and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of DAVV Application form and attend the counseling process with self-attested copies of essential documents.
Get Here: DAVV Indore Official Website Link
Must Check These Related Links
|DAVV CET Application Form||Press Here|
|DAVV Result||Press Here|
|DAVV Counselling||Press Here|
|DAVV Admit Card||Press Here|
|DAVV Syllabus||Press Here|
|DAVV Time Table||Press Here|
DAVV Admission Dates
- DAVV CET Application Form Last Date: From 20-05-2019 to 10-06-2019.
- DAVV Indore Admission Starts From April 2019 and ends in July 2019.
Devi Ahilya Viswavidyalaya Admission For International Students
- For foreign candidates, 15% total seats are reserved.
- Entrance Exam is not there for foreign category students and 45% marks is required in previous qualifying exam.
- International Students don’t need to fill up the application form; they can get admission by sending direct application form along with required documents to admission committee chairperson.
Address To Send Application Form:
Chairperson, Admission Committee-2017
Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC)
Takshshila Campus, Khandwa Road
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore-452001
- Provisional admission letter will be sent by university to successful applicants.
Candidates can visit the Official Link and get further information about DAVV Admission 2019- 2020. If you have any query regarding DAVV Admission process, then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||UGC Approved University List|