DAVV CET Application Form
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore is inviting DAVV CET Application Form for providing admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses for the session 2016-17. Aspirants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for DAVV CET Notification by filling online application form on or before the last date which is represented below.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore announces schedule of its Common Entrance Exam (CET)-2016 which is going to be held on 02nd June 2016. Candidates may get complete detail regarding DAVV CET Application Form 2016 from this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
DAVV CET Application Form
|Organization Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore|
|Name of Exam||CET|
|Last Date To Apply Online||19th May 2016|
- M.B.A. (Management Science/e-Commerce/Foreign Trade
- B.Com. (Hons./ Accounting & Tax Mgt.)
- M.Sc. (Electronic Media
- B.A.(Hons.)-Mass Communication
- LL.B. (Hons.)
- M.Tech. (IT)
- M.B.A. (Hospital Administration) and others
Check Out – Best Career Opportunities
DAVV CET Eligibility:
For Graduate Courses:
- The aspirants, who are willing to get the admission in this university in Graduation courses, must have passed 10+2 examination from the reputed board or institutions or University.
- As per the government rules the upper age limit for male candidates for admission to undergraduate courses is 23 years.
For Post Graduate Courses:
- Candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Courses must have done Graduation in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
- As per the government rules the upper age limit for male candidates for admission to Post Graduate courses is 28 years as on July 01, 2016
Check This– Job Oriented Courses
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 50/- (Online Service Charges) through MP Online authorized KIOSK in MP or by any ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere for DAVV CET Application Form.
DAVV CET Admission:
- The admission to various programmes will be done on the basis of CET-2016 merit and as per the reservation policy of the University through counseling process.
- Candidates would be required to produce a certificate in prescribed Proforma. The certificate should be produced at the time of DAVV CET Counseling.
Check This- Counselling Tips For Bright Career
The following documents are required at the time of admission:
- Photographs 3 Nos.
- Admit Card
- CET-2016 Result downloaded from website
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination – Original for verification +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Proof of Age – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Transfer Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Migration Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification +
- Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification
- Photocopy (Self Attested))
- J.K. Migrant / J.K. Resident Certificate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- M.P. Domicile Certificate – Original for verification, if applicable + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable) – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Candidates who will be admitted on undertaking will have to produce final result (in case of result not declared at the time of first counseling) by 8th August 2016 else admission will automatically be cancelled
Check This DAVV CET Section:
|DAVV CET Syllabus||DAVV CET Counselling|
|DAVV Time Table|
The examination centers will be at Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Raipur, Allahabad, Jaipur, New Delhi and Kolkata. Time and venue of test will be given along with admit card.
Process to fill DAVV CET Application Form:
- Candidates first visit the official site of organization that is www.mponline.gov.in
- On home page of official site follow “‘Citizen Services” section and go to “University” and hit on “Devi Ahilya University” link.
- On next page go to “Common Entrance Test” and hit on “Apply for CET 2016 in UG/PG” link.
- After that hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- All candidates are requested to keep the scanned copy of Photo and Signature to upload during filling up the application form.
- Make payment of online application fee.
- Upload your scanned Photo and Signature along with application.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 19th May 2016
- Date of Exam: 02nd June 2016
- Date of First Counselling: 23rd July 2016
For more information about DAVV CET Application Form 2016 candidates may check this Official Notification.
Official Notice for DAVV CET Application Form- Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: