DAVV 2014 Application Form
Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV, Indore has released DAVV 2014 Application Form for the regular students who are going to appear examinations for BE, ME and M.Sc. in current semester.
- Exam will be held in the month of November 2014. Candidates can submit the application form by following the details provided below.
- Candidates who want to apply can fill the form till 21st October 2014. Applicants are required to submit the fee which is mentioned below for particular class.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) is a well known university, which was established in 1964. This university has 27 teaching departments and it offers under graduate, post-graduate and research programme in 16 Faculties.
- Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the full details about DAVV 2014 Application Form. Students are required to follow the steps given below.
- For ME (All Regular/ PT Students): Rs. 1,500/- + Rs. 40/- Portal fees
- For M.Sc. (All Regular Students) Regular: Rs. 1,500/- + Rs. 40/- Portal fees
- For BE (Regular and Eligible students) Regular: Rs. 1,500/- + Rs. 40/- Portal fees
- Fee will be submitted through the online mode.
Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV provides various courses as
M.B.A. (Financial Administration/ Marketing Mgt./ Tourism/ HR/ Advertising & Public Relations/ Business Economics/ International Business/ Financial Services/ Hospital Administration)/ Media Management/ e-Commerce/Disaster Mgt./Foreign Trade) / M.Com. (Account & Financial Control) / M.Com. (Bank Mgt.)/ Bachelor of Journalism/ M.A.(Mass Communication).
M.B.A. (Management Science) – M.B.A. (e-Commerce)-./B.Com. (Hons.)-./ M.Sc. (Electronic Media)-./ M.B.A. (Foreign Trade)-5 ./ B.A.(Hons.)-Mass Communication / B.Com. (Accounting & Tax Mgt.)/ B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
M.C.A.-6Yrs./M.Tech. (IT)- /B.Pharm.-./M.B.A. (Hospital Administration)–
LL.M. (Business Law)
- For under graduation courses: candidates must have done 12th from the recognized school.
- For post graduation courses: students must have completed graduation from recognized university or institute
How To Fill Application Form:
- First candidates are required to go to the official link that is given below.
- Then follow the section ‘INSTITUTE OF ENGG. & TECH. (IET)’.
- Select the link ‘EXAM FORM FOR ME, MSC, BE -1/3/5/7 SEM’.
- Enter your roll no. and select student status.
- Press on the ‘go’ button.
- Fill the application form with required details correctly.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application fee.
- Press on the submit button.
Last Date to Apply: 21st October 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|
Note: To fill application forms go to the Official Link.