DAVV CET 2015
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) is going to conduct DAVV CET 2015 entrance test for admission in various under graduate and post-graduate courses offered by university for the session 2015-16. Candidates who want to get admission in any programme of DAVV they must apply against this exam notification by submitting online application form on or before the last date.
For admission in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya UG/PG Courses, candidates must have to appear in Entrance Exam. Further information concerning to DAVV CET 2015 exam notification like required Eligibility, Application fee, how to apply is expressed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- For Courses after 10+2: Candidates must have done 12th from recognized school in related field.
- For Courses after Graduation: Students must have completed Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya provides various courses as:
|Courses After 10+2|
|Group-B||M.B.A. (Management Science)-5Yrs./M.B.A.(e-Commerce)-5Yrs./B.Com. (Hons.)-3Yrs./ M.Sc. (Electronic Media)-5Yrs./ M.B.A. (Foreign Trade)-5 Yrs./ B.A.(Hons.)-Mass Communication / B.Com. (Accounting & Tax Mgt.)/ B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)-5Yrs.|
|Group-C||M.C.A.-6Yrs./M.Tech. (IT)-5½Yrs./B.Pharm.-4Yrs./M.B.A. (Hospital Administration)–5Yrs.|
|Courses After Graduation|
|Group-A||M.B.A. (Financial Administration/ Marketing Mgt./ Tourism/ HR/ Advertising & Public Relations/ Business Economics/ International Business/ Financial Services/ Hospital Administration)/ Media Management/ e-Commerce/Disaster Mgt./Foreign Trade) / M.Com. (Account & Financial Control) / M.Com. (Bank Mgt.)/ Bachelor of Journalism/ M.A.(Mass Communication)|
|Group-D||LL.M. (Business Law)/M.Sc. (Life Science)/(Industrial Microbiology)/M.Sc. (Electronics)/(Electronics & Communication)|
Applicants have to pay Rs. 1,500/- (including Rs. 50/- Portal fees) online through MPOnline authorized KIOSK in MP or pay by any ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
Contenders who score qualifying marks in entrance exam will be called for counseling process.
How To Apply:
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements can apply to appear in CET-2015 through submitting an online application form available at www.mponline.gov.in or through the link http://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/DAVV/Entrance/CET/default.aspx.
- Follow ‘Citizen Services’ and press on ‘University’ & open ‘DAVV’ link to fill form.
- Fill form with all required details correctly and upload scan passport photograph in specified space.
- After completion of form, press on submit button.
- Make payment of application fee and take printout of filled form for future use.
|Starting date for submission of application||16th April 2015|
|Closing date for submission of online form||21st May 2015|
|Exam date||04th June 2015|
|Date of First Counselling||25th June 2015|
Note: To get more information visit Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|