DAVV CET Admit Card
DAVV CET Admit Card Check Here! Candidates who have applied for the DAVV CET exam going to be held on 3rd week of May 2019 can check DAVV CET Exam Hall Ticket from Online Link, active before the exam date
It is very important to carry DAVV CET Admit Card 2019 at the exam hall as without this candidates will not be allowed to enter into examination hall. So to download DAVV CET Hall Ticket, candidates can follow the below mentioned procedure.
DAVV CET 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Institute- Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Name of the Exam- DAVV CET 2019
- Duration of Exam: 1 ½ hours
- Exam Date- 3rd week of May 2019
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (Online)
- Admit Card- Available in May 2019
- Official Website-opcdau.in
Check Some Imp Links related to DAVV CET
|DAVV CET Application Form||DAVV Time Table|
DAVV CET Admit Card
Simple Steps To Download DAVV CET Exam Hall Ticket:
Candidates can get Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test admit card by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you are required to go through the official portal of university that is www.dauniv.ac.in
- Now you need to hit on “CET-2019” link, available at the left ward of home page.
- On the next page you will see various details related to the exam. You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to select an appropriate link related to DAVV CET Exam Admit Card.
- By hitting the suitable link you will be directed to the next page having dialogue box.
- You must enter all the asked details in the dialogue box such as your application number/DOB/Password and press “Proceed” button.
- Within few seconds your DAVV CET Admit Card will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You have to check all the details mentioned in DAVV CET 2019 Admit Card.
- At last you must download your DAVV CET Admit Card 2019 to bring with you at the time of examination.
Download Here>> DAVV CET Admit Card
Aspirants need to collect their DAVV CET Admit Card 2019 before the commencement of exam. To download DAVV CET Hall Ticket, you may follow the steps provided above by the team of recruitmentresult.com
DAVV CET 2019 Exam Pattern:
Here below we are providing DAVV CET Exam Pattern, you must prepare for exam as according to the pattern:
|Group||Group A||Group B||Group C|
|Number of questions||75||75||75|
|Number of questions per subject||15||15||15 from English|
20 from PCM/B
|Subject||Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence, English Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Awareness of Socio-economic environment||Physics, Mathematics / Biology and Chemistry.|
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
DAVV CET 2019 Exam Centers:
DAVV CET will be held through online mode at the following centres: Time and venue will be given at the DAVV CET Admit card. Aspirants are advised to reach at examination center before half an hour of the exam started.
Get Detailed: DAVV CET Syllabus
Details printed on DAVV CET Admit Card 2019:
The DAVV CET 2019 Admit Card will contain the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- DAVV CET stream
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
Required Documents at the time of DAVV CET Admit Card:
- DL (Driving license)
- PAN card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Last College ID Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
Read Now: How to Get in the Mood to Study
DAVV Common Entrance Test admit card Online Link
Candidates can generate their Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Hall Ticket via online process only. To generate DAVV Common Entrance Exam Admit Card can be generated by using your application number/ date of birth/password.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore is all set to conduct Common Entrance test in May 2019 for those candidates, who want to get admission in UG/PG programmes. In order to appear in entrance test candidates have to fetch their DAVV Hall Ticket through online mode.
Candidates can download their call letter by going through the official portal of university. No admit card will be sent to any candidate by post or any other recourse.
Read Now: Health Hazards due to over Studying
All the candidates are advised to report at the examination hall at least 45 minutes before the exam. The doors of the examination hall were closed 30 minutes before the start of the examination.
Important Dates to be noticed for DAVV CET 2019:
|Registration||Second week of April 2019|
|Applications last date||Second week of May 2019|
|Admit Card 2019||Third week of May 2019|
|DAVV CET 2019||Fourth week of May 2019|
Candidates may collect more information related DAVV CET Admit Card 2019 by going through Official Link. You may like our page on face book or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|