DAVV CET Counselling
Contenders who are going to participate in the DAVV CET Counselling procedure may check out the Seat Status Here!!! After the commencement of DAVV CET Exam the authorities of Devi Ahilya VishwavidyalayaIndore organizes the DAVV CET Counseling procedure. Candidates having desire to get admission in DAVV, formerly University of Indore and also going to appear in the entrance test, they may check out the DAVV Counseling Dates, DAVV CET Counselling 2018 seat status etc from this page.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya will conduct the DAVV CET Counselling 2018 for those contenders who will qualify the entrance exam. The counseling will be held in two or three phases according to the number of seats and candidates. Candidates who wish to appear in the counseling procedure for the session 2018 they must satisfy the complete criteria like document verification, filling application form etc. to know more details about DAVV CET Counselling 2018, candidates can scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com
DAVV CET Counselling
DAV CET Indore Counselling Process:
Candidates who are going to attend the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore counseling they must follow the below stated step to step process:
- Document verification
- Counselling registration form
- Choice filling
- Seat allotment
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Candidates should appear for DAVV CET counseling with all the credentials provided here.
- Photographs 3 Nos.
- Admit Card
- CET-2018 Result downloaded from website
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination – Original for verification +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Proof of Age – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Transfer Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Migration Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested))
- J.K. Migrant / J.K. Resident Certificate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- M.P. Domicile Certificate – Original for verification, if applicable + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable) – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Candidates who will be admitted on undertaking will have to produce final result (in case of result not declared at the time of first counseling) else admission will automatically be cancelled.
Documents Required For Counseling:- Check Here
DAVV CET Registration Form:
- Applicants must log in by entering their DAVV CET Roll no, Date of Birth and Mobile No. for the registration in counseling.
- Candidates have to fill in the Bank Reference no in the form after payment of the fees.
- After that aspirants need to fill in their details like personal, academic, contact details with address, mobile No and Email ID
- Then must choose a password for further use.
- Contenders must log in by using their course, CET Roll No and password, Then fill their choices as per their course preference,
- Aspirants must fill the maximum number of options to make sure that they get a seat of their preference.
- There is no restriction on the number of options that can be filled by a candidate.
Counselling Tips & Techniques – Check Here
Seat Allotment System:
- Applicants have to log in to check their DAVV CET Seat Allotment.
- Seats allocation system will be based on merit list, category for the applicant as well as the availability of the seats.
- Candidates must take a print out of the Allotment Letter.
- Candidates must have to pay the required counsel ling fee to reserve the seat
- Candidates must pay the Admission Fees through required mode
- The E-challan must be downloaded and printed and will be confirmed two days after payment is done.
- Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment must lock their allotment to confirm their admission.
DAVV CET Counselling Refund of Fee
- If in case any participants wishes to withdraw his/her admission for the programme before the last counseling session then his/her admission fees will be returned after the deduction of Rs.1000/-. If a candidate leaves any programme after the said date then only caution money will be refunded
- At the time of document verification procedure, if candidate fails to produce his/her results as per the eligibility requirements prescribed then there will be no refund of fee deposited, except caution money.
- If a candidate is provisionally admitted and he/she fails in the examination then his/her admission fees that he/she deposited before last date of CET DAVV counseling will also be refunded after deducting 1000/-.
DAVV CET Counselling Schedule (Tentative):
|Counselling Registration Starts||1st week of Jul 2018|
|Last date for registration||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Provisional Selection List||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Final Selection List||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Document Verification||Mid week of Jul 2018 – Group C|
Mid week of Jul 2018 – Group D
Counselling Schedule Details: Check Here
Note: for more details about DAVV CET Counselling 2018, candidates may check this Official Link. Candidates if you have any query or suggestions regarding the same then you are welcomed to write us in the below given comment box, we will try to answer you as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DAVV CET Syllabus||DAVV CET Application Form|
|DAVV Time Table||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|