DAVV CET Counselling
DAVV CET Entrance Exam is going to be conducting on 23rd June 2019 and after the declaration of result, DAVV Counselling schedule will be released. DAVV CET Counselling Date is expected to be in the month of July 2019. Qualified candidates need to register first for counseling process and they can also check status of DAVV, Indore Seat Allotment from this page.
DAVV CET Counselling 2019 Overview:
|DAVV CET 2019 Counselling|
|Exam Name||DAVV CET|
|Exam for Course Level||All Levels|
|Test Duration||2 Hours|
|DAVV CET Result||July, 2019|
|DAVV Counselling Date||July, 2019|
|Latest Update On: 19-06-2019|
Counselling Schedule for Admission in M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm Programmes
Type-II Admissions: Group: F1, F2, F3, G1 and G2
Counseling Timing and Venue
Candidates already qualified in GATE/GPAT need not to appear on written entrance test date, they can get admission on the basis of marks obtained in GATE/GPAT Examination.
Participants need to come along with necessary documents at counseling time. Complete schedule and guidelines will be released by the officials of DAVV, Indore University after the release of result. Seat Availability for particular Programme will be decided by admission committee at the time of DAVV CET Counselling 2019. Scroll down this page written by recruitmentresult.com to read entire details.
DAVV CET Counselling
DAVV Counselling 2019 – Process
- Candidates need to register first for the counseling process by paying required amount of fees.
- Counseling will be done in offline mode at Indore and it may be likely conducting at University Auditorium, Khandwa Road Campus.
- Information given at the time of filling online application form will be verified with the original documents by the University, so it is necessary to bring required documents at the venue.
- DAVV Counselling schedule will be on the basis of marks secured by candidates in different categories.
- After allotment of seats, selected participants need to pay the admission fees to secure their seats.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
DAVV CET Counselling Fees:
Candidates appearing in CET Counselling of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore are required to pay prescribed amount as the application towards counseling session which is to be paid by the contender itself on the day of counselling.
Refund of Fee
If any candidate wants to cancel the admission before the last day of counselling, then their fee will be refunded after deduction of Rs.1000/-. After cancellation of admission form, submitted documents will be collected by the candidate.
- If seat of reserved category is vacant at the last day of counselling, then vacant seats will be converted to unreserved category.
- If there is tie in the rank, then candidates having higher marks of qualifying exam will be considered and if the result is not declared, then older candidate’s age will be taken into consideration.
- For confirmation of seat, candidate need to bring a demand draft of Rs.10,000/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, DAVV, Indore at the time of DAVV Counselling.
DAVV Seat Allotment:
- Log in to check their DAVV CET Seat Allotment.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit list, category and availability of the seats
- Print out of the Allotment Letter required
- Required to pay counselling fee to reserve the seat
- Have to pay Admission Fees in prescribed mode
- E-challan must be downloaded and printed and will be confirmed two days after payment is done
- Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment must lock their allotment to confirm their admission
Check Related Links
|DAVV Result||Get Here|
|DAVV CET Application Form||Get Here|
|DAVV Time Table||Get Here|
|DAVV Admit Card||Get Here|
|DAVV Syllabus||Get Here|
|DAVV Admission||Get Here|
What documents are required to attend DAVV CET Counselling 2019?
- 3 Photographs
- Admit Card
- CET-2019 Result
- Qualified Exam Mark Sheet– Original +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Proof of Age
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (excluding creamy layer
- Income Certificate (excluding creamy layer
- K. Migrant/J.K. Resident Certificate
- P. Domicile Certificate
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable)
- Candidates who will be admitted on undertaking will have to produce final result (in case of result not declared at the time of first counseling) else admission will automatically be cancelled
DAV CET Indore Counselling Process:
- Document verification
- Counseling registration form
- Choice filling
- Seat allotment
You Can Also Check: Documents Required For Counseling
FAQs Regarding Selection Process through DAVV CET:
Q1. How can I register for DAVV CET Application Form?
Ans. The registration can be done using the official website.
Q2. Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card for DAVV CET?
Ans. The hall ticket and admit card for DAVV CET are the same.
Q3. Where can I report mistakes in my DAVV CET admit card?
Ans. We advise you to contact the examination conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in yourhall ticket.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
DAVV Admission 2019:
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore conducts Common Entrance Test every year to provide admission to eligible and interested candidates for various UG/PG course in the institute. Admission is given under basic circumstances and on the basis of some selection stages decided by the organization.
Follow us on Facebook and Google+ for more updates related to DAVV CET Counselling 2019 or participants may also visit official website of the institute on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|