Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital has released a job notice in regard of DBSAH Recruitment. Application forms are inviting from eligible and skilled candidates for filling up 15 vacancies of JR (JUNIOR RESIDENTS) Vacancy. Organization has announced this job notification to inform those qualified candidates, who are looking for DBSAH Recruitment 2017.
Highlights Of This Page
Applying candidates have to attend walk in interview which is going to be held on 04th January 2017 at venue represented below. At the time to interview, participants must bring one set of Xerox of all documents. If you want to collect more information about Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Vacancy, you need to read out this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Hospital||Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Date of Interview||04th January 2017|
JR (Junior Residents): 15 Posts
Candidates, who are going to apply for DBSAH Junior Residents Vacancy, should have completed MBBS degree from recognized university and must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limitations For DBSAH Jobs:
- Candidates, who are going to apply for Junior Residents Vacancy, should have upper age limit for General candidates 30 years.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
DBSAH Recruitment Official Notice: Hit Here
Applicants, who are appointed for Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Jobs, will get good and competitive amount of salary of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (pre-revised) and other allowances as admissible under the rule.
Manner of Selection:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview which will be organized by the recruitment committee of organization. No TA / DA shall be paid for appearing in interview.
How to Apply for DBSAH Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants, who want to apply for Junior Resident Jobs, need to fill an application form which is available on the official website that is www.delhi.gov.in.
- After login to the official site, you have to select “Recruitments” link which is given in the section of “Employment/Business” shown at the homepage.
- When you have select above said link, you will get a new page opened on your display which contains various link but you must press on suitable link for that posts which you want to apply.
- Now, need to read the complete notification and download the format of application form.
- Then, fill the application form with complete details in prescribed manner and attach all required copies of the particulars / certificates with the form and submit it before started interview process.
- At the time of interview, applicants need to bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at the walk in venue which is given below:
Daily Job Updates: Check Now
In the office of Medical Superintendent.,
Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini, Delhi 85
Check Also: More Jobs in Delhi
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 04th January 2017
Check Official Notification for reading complete information about DBSAH Recruitment 2017. For getting direct updates in your mailbox, you may subscribe our free mail service or also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|