Recently, authority of Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital has released DBSAH Recruitment Notification for 321 Jr & Sr Resident (Dental) Vacancies. In this concern, organization has invited DBSAH Application Form to fill up vacant positions. Job searchers who are desirous to secure career in government sector can apply for DBSAH Recruitment 2017 by submitting their application form till the last date that is 11-05-2017.
Highlights of this page:
Candidates, who have possessed requisite qualification given below, are only eligible to apply for this latest job opportunity using offline mode. Candidates can avail format of application form via official website of Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital by some following simple steps which are tailored below. For obtaining more details concerning to Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2017, you may go through the entire section of this single web page which is well prepared by the dedicated and capable team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Hospital||Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital|
|No. of Vacancies||321|
|Last date to submit application form||11-05-2017|
|Medicine and allied branches|
|Surgery and Allied|
|Anesthesia and allied|
|Orthopedics and allied|
|Dental Senior Residents|
|Dental Junior Resident|
What will be the required qualification?
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Junior Residents (MBBS)|
|Senior Residents (Dental)|
|Junior Residents (Dental)|
Grab Today: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Match your age limit with required:
- Junior Residents: Not more than 30 years
- Senior Residents: Less than 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder
- The age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC& ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (OBC candidates belonging to Delhi only).
DBSAH Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Offered Salary FOR DBSAH Recruitment 2017:
Appointed appliers will receive an impressive amount which will be in accordance with 7th CPC guidelines as adopted by GNCT of Delhi.
Mode of Hiring:
- Candidates will get appointed for DBSAH Jobs against stated positions on the basis of performance level in test/ Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of this well- known organization.
- All the candidates are advised to perform well in written test/ Interview tyo get finally recruited for available positions.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to Apply for DBSAH Recruitment?
- Firstly all the candidates, who want to apply for DBSAH Job, need to fill an application form which is available on the official website that is www.delhi.gov.in.
- Secondly you will reach the home page of official site, you have to select “Recruitments” link which is given in the section of “Employment/Business” shown at the homepage.
- Once you will select the above said link, you will get a new page opened on your display which contains various link but you must press on suitable link for that posts which you want to apply.
- Then you are required to read the complete notification and download the format of application form.
- After taking print out of application form you have to fill it with complete details in prescribed manner
- Attach all required copies of the particulars / certificates with the form and super- subscribed with “Application for Resident Doctors (JR/SR/DENTAL*)”
- In the last step you are required to send it before the last date given below.
To the office of “MEDICAL DIRECTOR,
DR Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital,
Sector -6, Rohini,
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Here we have provided some simple instructions related to application form. So read this very carefully.
- All entries must be made in CAPITALS & should be LEGIBLE.
- Emil id and Telephone numbers must be valid and easily readable.
- All supporting documents should be self attested.
- All supporting documents should be attached in the order specified.
- All pages of the application should be signed by the applicant.
- Incomplete / illegible applications shall be summarily rejected.
- No fee is required to be paid.
Important Dates for DBSAH Recruitment:
|Last date of Receipt of Completed Application forms||11-05-2017 till 4.00pm|
|DISPLAY OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR JR (MBBS) & SR(PG)||15-05-2017 TILL 4.00 PM|
|Display of Shortlisted Candidates JR – Dental||17-05-2017|
|Display of Shortlisted Candidates SR – Dental||20-05-2017|
|Written Test for JR- Dental||22-05-2017 at 10 am|
|Written Test for SR- Dental (if needed)||24-05-2017 at 10 am|
|Interview for SR –Dental||26-05-2017|
|Interview for JR(MBBS)||18, 19 & 20-05-2017 from 9 am onward|
Check Official Notification which is clearly given above for reading complete information about DBSAH Recruitment 2017. For getting direct updates in your mailbox, you may subscribe our free mail service or also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
If the aspirants have any queries regarding the information given in the above section of this page then they are totally free to comment in the below stated comment box. Our experts will definitely help you in resolving your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|