DR. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital conducts Walk-in-Interview against DBSAH Recruitment Notice. Job hunters who want to build their career in government sector may appear for Walk-in-Interview for 20 vacancies of Senior Residents in different disciplines. Aspirants, who hold required eligibility criteria for DBSAH Recruitment 2017, should bring all the photocopies of documents/testimonials at the time of Interview.
It is wonderful opportunity for those contenders who are waiting for Government Sector Jobs from a long time. So, all the job fighters are advised to must go through the below facts. Interested contenders can obtain information regarding Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment from the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants should also bring their original documents also at the time of Interview.
|Name of Organization||DR. BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL|
|Total No. of Vacancies||20|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||2nd Dec. 2016|
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
DBSAH Recruitment Official Notification: Press Here
Required Qualification for DBSAH Jobs:
Job hunters should possess Post graduate degree in MBBS/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from recognized university/Institutions and must be registered with Delhi medical council at the time of joining.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Restrictions on age:
- For PG Degree: 33 years and Diploma holder
- For post Doctoral Degree holder: 35 years
- The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
What will be the monthly salary?
After the completion of assortment process, aspirants who will be recruited successfully vacancies in government sector will receive an exciting amount of Rs. Rs. 15600/- to Rs.39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-per month from the department of organization.
You Can Also Check: Latest Recruitments Notification
How Candidates will be Enrolled?
- The expert committee of reputed DR. BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL conducts Walk-in-Interview to hire skilled and capable candidates for vacancies for Senior Residents. Candidates are required to give their best performance in Interview to get recruited.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interviews.
- No fees are required for appearing in walk in interview.
To Do Preparation Of Interview In Best Way, Check Below Given Articles:
In case interviews could not be completed on the scheduled date/duration of period –the interview shall be continued on following next working day or as decided by the competent authority.
How to Apply for DBSAH Recruitment?
- Visit official website of organization that is www.delhi.gov.in
- After that follow “Health” section and press on “List of Hospitals” and now hit on “Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital” visible on next page.
- From new window you have to press on “Walk in interview for the post of Senior Resident held on 02 December 2016” link and read all the instruction very carefully.
- After reading complete details prepare application form in accurate manner with complete details.
- Now attach all the relevant documents/testimonials along with application form.
- Lastly appear in Interview to venue given below.
Office of Medical Superintendent,
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Date of Walk-in-Interview:
2nd Dec. 2016 (Friday)
From 9.30 am to 11:30am
You need to go through Official Notification given above to collect complete details related to DBSAH Recruitment 2017.
You Check Below More Job Opportunities from Below: