DBT JRF Application Form 2014
- Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the award of “DBT-Junior Research Fellowship” (DBT-JRF) for pursuing research in frontier areas of Biotechnology and Applied Biology.
- JRFs will be selected according to merit under two categories: Category I & II.Category I are tenable in any University/Institute in India where the students can register for Ph.D.Category II students are eligible to join any DBT sponsored Project and avail fellowship equivalent to NET/GATE qualifications as per DST Guidelines.
- For more details regarding DBT JRF Application Form 2014 you may go through the mentioned given advertisement which is displayed by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Biotechnology
Applicants must have B.Tech/Post Graduate in related field from recognized from reputed University/Institute.
- Candidates’ age should reside below 28 years for Open category as on 28th February 2014.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per Government norms
Mode of Selection
Candidates will be selected based on an online admission test, “Biotechnology Eligibility Test” (BET).
Test will held in such cities:
- New Delhi
- General/OBC candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/
- SC/ST/PH categories are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to apply?
- Candidates may apply online by filling application form in the prescribed format available on the official website nccs.sifyitest.com
- Candidates are required to fill the all essentials details.
Last date for submission of online application form is 21st March, 2014.
Note: For more details you may go through the Official Notice.