Guntur DCCB Recruitment
District Cooperative Central Bank of Guntur has unfolded a vacancy advertisement related to DCCB Recruitment. Online applications are invited by the bank for filling up 84 vacancies of Assistant Managers and Staff Assistants/ Clerk Posts. Those aspirants who are willing to enhance their career in banking sector may apply for Guntur DCCB Recruitment 2016. Interested candidates may apply by submitting their online filled application form latest by the last date that is well furnished below.
|Post Name||Assistant Managers and Staff Assistants/ Clerk|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application||20th April 2016|
For getting additional details on District Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment such as required qualification, salary details, Mode of Selection, process to apply etc you must comprehend complete page that is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Guntur DCCB Recruitment
Name of post, Total Vacancies and Vital Qualification:
|Position Name||No of Posts||Qualification Required|
|Assistant Managers||16||Graduation in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks, or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate marks and Computer Knowledge and Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.|
|Staff Assistants||68||Graduation of a recognized university and Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.|
Check Also:- Latest Graduate Jobs
Candidates who will be selected for Assistant Managers post will be getting Rs. 6400 – 19650/- per month and applicants for Staff Assistants post will receive Rs. 5450 – 16800/- per month as salary.
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years. Upper age limit is relaxed for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates by 5 years, for Backward class candidates by 3 years and for PH Candidates by 10 years.
To Check Latest 20000 Banking Jobs:– Visit Here
Application Fee for DCCB Jobs:
- SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- towards intimation charges and OC/ BC category aspirants are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee + intimation charges.
- Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Mode of Selection:
Appointment of deserving candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in On-line test and Interview. On-line test will consist of 100 marks and Interview of 25 marks.
You May Also Check:-
Scheme for On-line test:
- Mode of online test will be English for all participants and paper will be comprised of total 100 marks.
- Time for exam will be 1 hour.
Bank Online Practice Test
|Online Practice Test||Time Duration||Begin Test|
How to Apply for Guntur DCCB Recruitment?
- Candidates who desire to apply for this recruitment notification against the stated post need to visit the official website that is gunturdccb.com.
- Now, hit ‘careers’ red color tab available at top of home page and further green color ‘notification’ button on the appeared page.
- This will take you the desired page having appropriate link as ‘Notification & Application for the post of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant / Clerks’.
- Follow the above said link and hit on suitable post link for which you wish to apply on next page.
- Press on ‘here’ link as available for the declared post for getting the detailed advertisement and to register yourself.
- Proceed to ‘new registration tab’ from above side of appeared page and fill your registration form and then login your account.
- Now Fill Online Application Form and upload your pass port size photo and signature.
- Photograph that is being uploaded must contain the size between 20kb – 50kb and signature between 10kb – 20kb.
- Submit your application within given time and get a hard copy out of it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Closing Date to submit Online Application form||20th April 2016|
|Last Date For Payment of Application Fee||20th April 2016|
|Tentative date of on-line test (Assistant Managers)||15th May 2016|
|Tentative date of on-line test (Staff Assistants)||22nd May 2016|
Note: willing contenders may get complete details regarding Gunter DCCB Recruitment 2016 through below mentioned Official Notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Placement Papers||Bank Exam Pattern|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||Bank Study Material|