Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory has liberated an employment advertisement regarding DEBEL Recruitment. Organization wants to recruit keen contenders to fill up vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Those candidates find themselves eligible for the stated posts may apply for DEBEL Recruitment 2017 by filling and submitting DEBEL Application Form before the final date.
This Page Includes:
Candidates are advised to fill Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory Application Form on or before the last date as specified below in this page. Remaining information in concern to DEBEL Recruitment 2018, are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates are requested to go through complete DEBEL Recruitment Notification before applying for the said post.
|Organizing Body||Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory|
|Posts Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Last date to apply||21 days after date of publication in the national newspaper|
Name of Post:
Junior Research Fellow (Physics)
Willing candidates are required to possess Post Graduate degree in Physics with first division from a recognized University/ Institute and Qualified in CSIR-JRF/UGCJRF/ DST-INPIRE examination.
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
Upper age limit of applying candidates is 28 years and they must attain minimum age of 18 years. Relaxation of 5 years will be admissible to ST / SC candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Selected candidates will be getting consolidate amount of salary that is Rs. 25000/- + House Rent Allowance given by the organization.
Selection Process for DEBEL Vacancy:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Instructions to fill for DEBEL Application Form:
- Log on to Official site which is www.drdo.gov.in.
- From the homepage, candidates, have to choose suitable tab like recruitment, vacancy, careers etc related to posts.
- This will take you to page having various links regarding the past for which you are applying.
- Choose the suitable link for that posts which you want to apply and read the notification carefully.
- Candidates are advised to download the format of application form which is available on the official website.
- Now, fill the application form with complete details in prescribed format.
- After filling form, must attach essential certificates/testimonials for proof of age, caste, educational qualifications and passport size photograph along with form.
- Candidates may bring Project Report/Technical Work demo in support of their candidature. e) Please send a crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs. 10/- drawn in favour of the Director, DEBEL, Bangalore- 560093.
- Now, put in an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the posts of………………” and send it to the postal address which is mentioned below:
The Director, DEBEL, PB No. 9326, CV Raman
Find more: Jobs in Bangalore
Online applications closing date: 21 days after date of publication in the national newspaper.
Further facts regarding DEBEL Recruitment 2017–2018 can be obtained through the Official Link. Stay connected to this portal for getting latest updates related to available vacancies time to time or bookmark this page for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|