DEE Assam Recruitment
Online applications are invited by Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam for filling up 6027 Teacher Vacancy that is made available by the organization. Regarding this an employment notification as DEE Assam Recruitment has been transmitted by the organization. So, aspirants interested in getting hired for theses stated posts may apply for DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
This Post Includes:
Candidates fulfilling the requisite eligibility norms for the teacher post may indicate their interest for DEE Assam Vacancy by submitting the online filled application in prescribed format latest by the last date. Remaining info in concern to this vacancy advertisement can be attained through this page which is well equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
DEE Assam Recruitment
|Organization Name||Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam|
|No. of Vacancies||6027|
|Online applications can be filled from||08-04-2017 to 30-04-2017|
- Teachers in Lower Primary Schools: 3088 Posts
- Assistant Teacher: 1129 Posts
- Science Teacher: 161 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 1473 Posts
- Arabic Teacher: 176 Posts
Eligible aspirants who wish to apply for available Assistant Teacher vacancy must attain 50% in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LPTET / UPTET and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
Applicant must be having Graduate Degree from UGC recognized university with LP Assistant TET and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
We Have More Job Options, Check Now
- Age of the applying candidate should not be not less than 18 years and upper age should not exceed above 43 years of age as on 1st January, 2016.
- Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC, ST (P), ST (H) and PH candidates for another 5 years, as per the Govt. of Assam.
DEE Assam Recruitment Notification
- Willing contenders are required to pay an amount of Rs.200/- as application fee in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 19.
- SC, ST (P), ST (H) and free for BPL candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs.150/-.
- Candidates must have to submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification only, before the District Level Selection Committee of the district applied for.
Selected aspirants for any aforesaid post will be getting the pay band II of Rs.5,200- 20,200/- + Grade Pay per month.
Grab Today: Latest Teaching Jobs
Mode of Selection:
Selection of appliers to above said vacancies will be done based on screening of their applications. On the basis of the qualification and experience criteria of applicants, candidates will be given preference to the post.
Process to Apply for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment:
- Interested and desirous aspirants are required to fill the online application against Directorate of Elementary Education Assam Recruitment by logging on to official website that is www.lpupteachers.com.
- Now, on the home page follow “Advertisement for regular vacant posts of teachers in Lower Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. OR Advertisement for regular vacant posts of teachers in Upper Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam” link available as per post you wish to apply for.
- Fill online Application Form with complete asked details and upload a recent passport Size Color Photograph and signature.
- Also furnish all the details related to Caste Certificate (in case of SC / ST / ST / OBC / MOBC), Certificate of Co-curricular activities, NCC, Sports & Cultural etc. if any submit the same within the given time period.
- Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, in the respective districts by the District Level Selection Committee.
- Candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along-with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, DElEd and co-curricular activities at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee of the concerned District after successful submission of online form.
Find More: Jobs in Assam
- Online Applications can be filled from: 10:00 A.M. of 08-04-2017 to midnight of 30-04-2017
- Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials from: 05-06-2017 to 20-06-2017
From the above given Official Notification Link, aspirants may attain complete details related to DEE Assam Recruitment 2017. You may collect latest updates regarding this recruitment through this web portal so stay tuned with us or you can also subscribe to our free email service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|