Delhi Berojgari Bhatta
Delhi Government has started Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Scheme to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth. Through this scheme, educated youth that are unemployed will get an unemployment allowance till they get any job. Contenders that have completed 12th and are graduate pass can apply for the online registration process till the last date.
Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Delhi – Highlights:
|Name of Scheme||Delhi Berojgari Bhatta|
|Started by||Delhi Government|
|Beneficiary||Unemployment allowance of capital|
|an objective||Unemployment allowance provided to unemployed youth|
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta
Objective of Delhi Unemployment Allowance Scheme:
Youth candidates of Delhi that are educated but are not able to get a job, even after finding it can take the benefit of this scheme and take care of their family properly. Under this scheme, unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 per month will be given to graduate pass candidates and Rs 7500 per month will be given to the unemployed youth that have passed their post-graduation.
Apply at: Delhi Rojgar Bazar Job Portal
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility:
- Contender should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Candidate should have a certificate of educational qualification.
- Age of the applicant must be over 18 years.
- Applying candidates should not have any job and should not have any means of income.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Residence certificate
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Marksheet of Graduate / Post Graduate / 12V / 10V
- Passport size photo
Check Eligibility For: Delhi Rojgar Mela
Benefits of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana:
- Unemployed youth of Delhi will take benefits of this scheme.
- Government of India will provide unemployment allowance to the unemployed youth.
- For taking advantage of this scheme, contender needs to apply online for it. Candidates already registered in the Employment Exchange will also be given unemployment allowance through Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration Procedure:
- Visit the official web portal i.e. degs.org.in
- Search for the “Registration” link to apply for the unemployment allowance.
- An application form will be opened up on your screen,.
- Enter details such as name, father’s name, e-mail ID, category, state, etc. in the form.
- Enter your qualification details and submit the registration form.
Press Here: DeGS Official Website
Registration ID and password will be sent to your mobile number by using which you can check out the unemployment allowance application status by logging at the official website. Candidates can remain in touch with our portal recruitmentresult.com for getting latest update about the schemes.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|More Jobs in Delhi||Government Schemes Toll Free Number|
|PMGDISHA Scheme||SVAYEM Scheme|
|Delhi Ration Card||Latest Recruitments|