Delhi Current Affairs
Delhi Residents will be curious to know the latest Delhi Current Affairs, they are advised to get it from here!!!!
There are many latest events that one should know that are happening around, so for them we have gathered Delhi Current Affairs 2018 on the below part of this page. Go and read it and keep yourself updated. Candidates can also download January Updates in PDF.
|Formation of Union Territory||1956|
|Area||1,484 km squire|
|Population||18.98 million (2012)|
|Official Bird||House Sparrow|
|High Court||Delhi High Court|
Election Commission has recommended the cancellation of membership of 20 MLAs of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) from Delhi. On the other hand, The Delhi Government claims that ‘Door Step Delivery Scheme’ has made people free from revolting around the government offices and get rid of the middlemen also.
This is just a start; there are many other highlights too. To crack any competitive exams, Knowledge of Current Affairs and GK play a vital role. So, get equipped with Delhi General Knowledge Questions, Online Quiz, and Delhi Updated News For January Month.
Delhi Current Affairs
In the competitive examination questions on latest Happenings usually rises. To keep you updates about all the Delhi latest events we are providing the details about Delhi Current Affairs for the month of January 2018.
Delhi Current Affairs – January 2018
- MCD launches new mobile application to improve civic services
- Historic War memorial Teen Murti Chowk renamed after Israeli city Haifa
- Delhi government launches mobile app that would connect 16000 SMC members
- Parliament approves extension of deadline for protection of illegal structures in Delhi
- Delhi HC: No one can use government land as burial ground
- Delhi Government constitutes committees to look into complaints of fee hike by private schools
- Delhi government to launch accident victim policy
- Now, SC/STs in Delhi can apply for Employment Loan through mobile app
- EPCA: Cut metro fares, quadruple parking fees to tackle pollution crisis in Delhi
- Delhi High-level Committee recommends proposal for monitoring buses, vans ferrying students
Download Here: Delhi Current Affairs January PDF
Delhi Current Affairs – December 2018
- In Pradhuman Murder Case Ryan International Trustees To Remain On Bail, Says Supreme Court
- JMI Vice Chancellor Conferred ‘Most Eminent Vice-Chancellor Award’
- Manish Sisodia Bags ‘Finest Education Minister Award’
- Delhi Boy Commits Suicide A Day After Locals Allegedly Molest His Sister
- Air Quality Again Dips In Delhi. This Time For Stubble Burning In The City
- Arvind Kejriwal Slams Delhi BJP Chief For Opposing Punishment To Hospital
- Sterilisation Failure By Government Clinic: Woman Moves High Court For Compensation
- Mercury Drops To 7.6 Degrees Celsius In Delhi, Notch Below Season’s Average
Download Here: Delhi Current Affairs December PDF
Delhi Current Affairs – November 2018
- Cancelling Max Hospital License Irrational: Delhi Medical Association
- Won’t Hesitate In Taking Action Against Hospitals “Looting Patients”: Arvind Kejriwal
- Licence Cancellation Move “Harsh, Unfair”: Max Healthcare
- Delhi Woman Beaten, Stripped For Helping In Liquor Raid: Women’s Panel
- Delhi Woman Beaten, Paraded Naked After She Helped Raid Liquor Mafia
- 2 Accused Murderers Walk Free As Lone Witness Not Traceable
- Delhi Man Jailed For Life For Killing Live-In Partner, Burning Her Body
- Ride-Sharing A “Good Idea” But… Arvind Kejriwal Flags Worry On City Taxi Scheme
Download Here: Delhi Current Affairs November PDF
Delhi Current Affairs – October 2018
- Delhi LG approves hike in minimum wages by 37 per cent
- Union Government empowers EPCA to implement plan to tackle air pollution
- Smart City remains top in NDMC’s 2017-18 annual budget
- Anil Baijal to be appointed 21st Lieutenant Governor of Delhi
- Delhi Government to slash bus fares by 75 per cent
- Child born out of rape entitled to compensation: HC
- Son has no right to reside in parent’s house: HC
- National Green Tribunal orders green audit of all government buildings
- 2 Lakh diesel vehicles go off road
Download Here: Delhi Current Affairs October PDF
Why It is Necessary To Read Current Affairs??
Current affairs is a type of reporting program where the emphasis is on detailed analysis and discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing at the time of broadcast.
This differs from regular news broadcasts that place emphasis on news reports presented for simple presentation as soon as possible, often with a minimum of analysis. It is also different from the news magazine show format, in that the events are discussed immediately.
Read Also: How To Prepare For GK
In order to crack any sort of competitive examination it is must for you to be updated about the Delhi Current Affairs, latest news, events and many more. Now a day’s academic knowledge is not enough to showcase yourself you must know what is happening around.
The Knowledge of Current Affairs and GK help you in answering the typical questions asked in examination as well as in Interviews. You General Knowledge shows how much you are indulged in the society and how much you know about it.
If you want to be updates about all the latest Delhi Current Affairs 2018 then you are advised to keep visiting our web portal of recruitmentresult.com as well as our web pages as we will update this page whenever necessary.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Current Indian Books and Authors||Latest Current Affairs|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Awards and Honours in India|
|GK Current Affairs||Person in news|
|Monthly Current Affairs||Daily Current Affairs|