Delhi Current Affairs
Today’s modernize world tells us the exact and real value of staying updated with Delhi Current Affairs, latest news, events and many more. Now, academic knowledge and education system has changed as compared to earlier times. To crack any competitive exams, Knowledge of Current Affairs and GK play a vital role. You cannot score good marks in competitive exam like UPSC, Bank, and TET etc without having in-depth knowledge of current affairs. As we know Current Affairs assists us in updating with our surroundings. It guides us in knowing national as well as international happenings around us. So, get equipped with Delhi General Knowledge Questions, Online Quiz, and Delhi Updated News. All these news cover wide range of topics connected to all areas of curriculum such as National, sports, education, employment, etc.
This Page Highlights:
We are cataloging Current Affairs Latest News in Hindi and English, Current Affairs Gk Questions and Answers asked in Delhi exams. Give your dream a boost by preparing according to latest current affairs. We have provided direct links to download it in PDF form. Start your preparation by covering topics whether related to General Knowledge or Delhi Latest News. As we know nothing is impossible in this world, so you can crack any exam by going through Delhi Current Affairs 2017 listed below by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Delhi Current Affairs
Delhi Latest News:
- Police launches Bicycle Patrols for better policing
- DDA launches Housing Scheme 2017 with 13000 flats
- Hospitals can’t hold patients hostage for unpaid bills: Delhi High Court
- MCD Elections 2017 results
- LG approves hike in minimum wages by 37 per cent
- Union Government empowers EPCA to implement plan to tackle air pollution
- Delhi News:Smart City remains top in NDMC’s 2017-18 annual budget
- No red beacon on HC judges cars
- India’s first integrated heliport was inaugurated today at Rohini in North Delhi
- Delhi’s 85-year-old Cinema Theatre bids adieu with Raj Kapoor’s Mera Naam Joker
- LG orders recovery of Rs 97 crore from AAP for violating SC guidelines on advertisement
- Audit how much timber and money are generated from felling of trees: High Court to CAG
- Delhi Current Affairs: Anil Baijal to be appointed 21st Lieutenant Governor
- Government to slash bus fares by 75 per cent
- Child born out of rape entitled to compensation: HC
- Son has no right to reside in parent’s house: HC
- National Green Tribunal orders green audit of all government buildings
- 2 Lakh diesel vehicles go off road
- Delhi Current Affairs:Union Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) has notified the Graded Response Action Plan to combat air pollution in NCR region.
- The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has ordered inspection of plants which treat waste in the hospitals.
- It also has a maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) facility for upkeeping of Pawan Hans’ helicopter fleet
- Biomedical waste poses hazard due to two principal reasons – toxicity and infectivity.
Check Out:- Latest Current Affairs Updates
Delhi GK Questions & Answers
Delhi General Knowledge Questions & Answers:
Q.1: India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with ADB for improving road connectivity and efficiency in Rajasthan?
- $220 million
- $470 million
- $350 million
- $185 million
Q.2: The 2017 International Plastic Bag Free Day (IPBFD) is observed on which date?
1. July 2
2. July 3
Q.3: Who has become the first female Prime Minister of Serbia?
1. Xavier Bettel
2. Elio Di Rupo
3. Calsi Vucic
4. Ana Brnabic
Check: Current Affairs Date Wise
Q.4: Where will be the India’s tallest air traffic control (ATC) tower be operational in December this year?
- New Delhi
Q.5: Which of the following banks has terminated its joint venture agreement with Canada-based investment firm Fairfax Financial Holdings?
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Yes Bank
- IDFC Bank
Q.6: Under which jurisdiction with regard to the Basel III reforms, has the Financial Stability Board (FSB), an international body for global financial system kept India on liquidity coverage ratio?
2. Mainly compliant
3. Largely compliant
4. Extra compliant
Start Now:- Online Quiz For Competitive Exam
Q.7: Which country has topped the list in terms of money parked by its citizens with Swiss banks?
Q.8: Name the NGO that has been awarded the United Nations Development Programme’s Equator Prize for devising an ecologically sustainable agriculture model to combat the adverse impacts of drought.
1. Swayam Shikshan Prayog
2. Swadhar IDWC
4. Swades Foundation
Q.9: Ritika Thaker is related to which of the following sports?
Q.10: Simran Singhi is related to which of the following sports?
Check Here: Latest Pratiyogita Darpan
Q.11: Which city is hosting the 9th edition of Delhi Dialogue?
1. New Delhi
Q.12: Which Indian commodity exchange will merge with Indian Commodity Exchange (ICEX)?
1. Universal Commodity Exchange
2. National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange
3. National Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Ltd
4.Multi Commodity Exchange
Q.13: What is the currency of Ivory Coast?
3. CFA franc
Check: Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook
Q.14: Which Bank has appointed Melwyn Rego as its new CEO and MD?
1.State Bank of India
Q.15: Which state has launched the third version of women’s safety app Himmat?
We hope the information provided above about Delhi Current Affairs 2017 is going to be beneficial for you. If you have any query you can leave a comment in comment box. Our team members would reply to your comment with satisfactory answer.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|International Current Affairs||National Current Affairs|
|Railway Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|
|Science & Technology||IBPS Current Updates|
|Person in News Current Affairs||All Defence Current Affairs|