Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018
Online Application Form is invited from eligible candidates for Delhi High Court Recruitment. As per notice, there are 35 Personal Assistant vacancies in organization. Process to apply for Personal Assistant Posts has commenced from 22-09-2018.
Last date for online registration for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 is 12-10-2018. Read all eligibility norms carefully prior applying for Personal Assistant Group B job openings. Hit on below provided link to register for Assistant posts.
Highlights of page:
Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Group B Recruitment:
Contenders who possess Graduate degree from a recognized University and having speed of not less than 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in typing (English) on Computer with knowledge of Computer may apply for Personal Assistant Posts.
To avail more details about Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018–19 for Personal Assistant (Group B), go through this page designed by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018
Delhi High Court Vacancies:
|Category||Number of vacancies|
|Personal Assistant (Group B) job openings|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Delhi High Court Eligibility:
Aspirants applying for Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment must be Graduate from a recognized University and having speed of not less than 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in typing (English) on Computer with knowledge of Computer.
Age Criteria for Delhi High Court Vacancy:
- Check age criteria to apply for Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment from here. Age of applicant applying for Delhi High Court Job openings should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 01.01.2018.
- The upper age limit for members of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes shall be 32 years and for Other Backward Classes 30 years.
- The upper age for person with disability, whose one leg or both legs are affected and have a minimum of 40% of physical disability, shall be relaxable by 10 years (13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST).
- For Ex-Servicemen, there will be a relaxation of 3 years for General candidates, 6 years for OBC and 8 years for SC/ST after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on 01.01.2018.
Get Here: Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 Notice
To apply for Delhi High Court Assistant Recruitment, you need to pay non-refundable online fee as prescribed here.
Delhi High Court Recruitment Process:
To know about selection process for Personal Assistant Group B posts, go through below provided table.
|Stage – I||Written Examination (Objective type)||The paper will comprise 120 questions of one mark each. There shall be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer. The subject wise bifurcation of questions shall be as follows:-|
English- 60 questions.
General Knowledge- 30 questions and
General Intelligence – 30 questions
|Stage – II||English Typewriting Test||40 words per minute. The test would be of ten minutes duration and will be on computers.|
|Stage – III||English Shorthand Test||100 words per minute. The test will be in English language and of five minutes duration. Candidates will be required to transcribe the dictated passage on computers in 40 minutes.|
|Stage – IV||Written Examination (Descriptive)||Candidates who qualify written test (objective type), typing test and shorthand test will be called for written examination (descriptive) carrying a weightage of 100 marks.|
|Stage – V||Interview|
Candidates who will be found successful will be called for Interview which would consist of 30 marks. Pass marks would be 50% for General Candidates and 45% for Reserved Categories
Salary Details for Delhi High Court Jobs:
Aspirants recruited for Personal Assistant Group B posts will get pay as per Level in Pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
Get More: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Steps to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Move under left side and select “Public Notice” tab from there.
- Drop down list will appear, choose “Job Openings” tab to apply for Personal Assistant Group B jobs.
- Hit on ‘Apply online for the post of Personal Assistant Examination – 2018’ link from there.
- Thereafter, hit on ‘View Advertisement’ link to get all details about Delhi High Court Notification 2018.
- Aspirants may hit on ‘login’ tab after that to fill Delhi High Court Registration Form.
- Put all details in form as name, date of birth & others.
- Hit on ‘Submit’ tab.
- At next step, download Delhi High Court Application Form 2018.
- Further, put all necessary details in Delhi High Court Online Application Form as per requirements.
- Also, upload required documents along with form.
- Check all details filled in form is correct.
- Press on submit tab for submission of form & carry hard copy of form for further reference.
Apply Here: Login For Fresh Candidate
Apply Here: Login Already Logged In Candidate
Delhi High Court Dates:
|Job position||Important Dates|
Commencement of Online Registration i.e. creation of New Log In, Filling of Application Form and making payment (as applicable)
|Last date for creating New Log In for online registration||12-10-2018 (23:59 Hrs.)|
|Last date for filling Online Application Form and / or making payment through Debit Card / Internet Banking|
12-10-2018 (23:59 Hrs.)
Candidates may visit its Official Link for more details about Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018–19. Stay connected with us for receiving more updates concerning latest updates about recruitment, admit card etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|