Delhi High Court Recruitment
A career advertisement related to Delhi High Court Recruitment has been advertised by management authority of High Court of Delhi. Application forms are invited from talented job seekers to hire them on 192 Group C posts such as Court Attendant, Room Attendant and Junior Judicial assistant/ Restorer. Candidates can apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017by filling online application forms till last date that is 30-06-2017.
Content of the page
Candidates are required to read complete details about this advertisement by going through the instructions that are well mentioned below. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com are providing complete details about Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017-2018 below that are essential to know before applying.
Delhi High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Total No. of Vacancies||192|
|Last date to submit Delhi High Court Application Form||30-06-2017|
Delhi High Court Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number of vacancies|
|Court Attendant (Group ‘C’)||63|
|Room Attendant (Group ‘C’)||05|
|Junior Judicial assistant/ Restorer (Group ‘C’)||124|
Required Qualification for Delhi High Court Jobs:
- To apply for Court Attendant and Room Attendant positions all the candidates should have completed their Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Those job seekers who are willing to apply for Junior Judicial assistant/ Restorer Vacancies must hold the degree of Graduate from a recognized University having minimum of 40 words minute in English on Computer.
Limitations of Age:
- Age of candidates applying for Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment must not be below 18 years and above 27 years as on 01-01-2017.
- All the candidates are required to know that relaxation in age will be granted to those job appliers who belong to reserved category as according to the rules and regulations of the Government of India.
Download Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification Post Wise: Given Below
Selected job appliers for the concerned positions will get the impressive amount as monthly salary which will be given by the selection committee of this reputed organization.
Hiring Process for High Court of Delhi Recruitment:
- On the basis of their performance level in written test of two and a half hours based on Multiple Choice Question pattern, recruitment of the candidates will be done.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to appliers for attending the selection process.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Examination Fee to apply for High Court of Delhi Jobs:
- Male OBC category candidates will have to pay a non-refundable online fee of Rs. 300/- along with applicable transaction charges.
- No fee will be charged from the SC/ ST/ Persons with disability/ Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
Way to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment?
- First of all you need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “delhihighcourt.nic.in” to apply for High Court of Delhi Vacancy.
- After visiting home page you are required to move your cursor to the “Public Notices” section which is visible on the left side of the same page and press on “More” option.
- Then choose suitable link as per the choice of the post for which you want to apply as given below:
“Vacancy notice for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer 2017”
“Vacancy notice for the post of Court Attendant/Room Attendant 2017”
- After pressing any of the above given link you need to read the opened PDF carefully.
- Now choose appropriate link to apply online.
- After that Fill Delhi High Court Online Application form completely in correct manner with accurate details.
- Then you are required to upload your latest passport size photo signature and other required documents (If necessary).
- In the final step press on submit button and it will be automatically submitted and must retain a hard copy of same for further usage.
|Commencement of Online Registration i.e. creation of New Log In, Filling of Application Form|
and making payment (as applicable)
|Last date for creating New Log In for online registration||30-06-2017 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Last date for filling Online Application Form and / or making payment through Debit Card / Internet Banking|
|Last date for generation of Bank Challan for making payment through cash|
|Last date for updating information of payment made through Bank Challan after remittance of application fees in SBI Branches (during Banking hours on working days)||03-07-2017 (11:59 P.M.)|
Candidates can acquire rest information related to Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through this Official Link. You are advised to stay connect with web portal for more updates. You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail from free mail services in your mail-box and you may also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D for more updates related to Delhi High Court Job.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Delhi High Court Result||Delhi High Court Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|