Delhi High Court Recruitment
Apply Online for Delhi High Court Recruitment for filling up Special Metropolitan/Sr Personal Asst & Other Posts. High Court of Delhi Recruitment Procedure has been started and you will be able to submit your applications on or before the last date which is given below. For more updates regarding High Court Delhi Recruitment Advertisement, you are suggested to check this page.
|Delhi Special Metropolitan Magistrates/|
Spl. Municipal Magistrates Recruitment
|Delhi High Court Judicial Translator|
Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Delhi High Court Senior Personal|
Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Delhi High Court Job Openings Official Link||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Delhi High Court Admit Card||Check Here|
|Delhi High Court Syllabus||Check Here|
|Delhi High Court Result||Check Here|
High Court Delhi Recruitment 2019 Overview
- Name of the Organization: High Court of Delhi
- Name of Delhi High Court Vacancy: Senior Judicial Translator, Senior Personal Assistant and Judicial Translator, Special Metropolitan Magistrates/ Spl. Municipal Magistrates
- Last Date to Apply for High Court of Delhi Special Metropolitan Magistrates/ Spl. Municipal Magistrates Recruitment: 30-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply for High Court of Delhi Recruitment: 07-03-2019
- Last date for filling Online Application Form and / or making payment through Debit Card / Internet Banking: 07-03-2019
- Date of Examination: Will Be Intimated Later
Question1: What Are High Court Recruitment 2019 Delhi Requirements?
Qualification & Experience
Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment
Graduate from a recognised University and having speed of not less than 110 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in Typewriting (English) on Computer with good working knowledge of Computer.
Delhi High Court Senior Judicial Translator Recruitment
B.A (Hons.) in English or Hindi or Urdu with Diploma/ Certificate course in translation (from Hindi-Urdu to English, and vice versa from University/Institute recognized by the Government OR
3 years’ experience in translation work from Hindi-Urdu to English and vice versa in Central/State Government offices/Parliament/State Legislature Secretariats
Delhi High Court Judicial Translator Recruitment
- Graduate with English Hindi-Urdu as one of the languages at the degree level and Diploma/Certificate Course in translation from Hindi-Urdu to English and vice versa from University/Institute recognized by the Government OR
- 2 years’ experience in translation work from Hindi-Urdu to English and vice versa in Central/State Government offices Parliament/State Legislative Secretariats
Delhi High Court Special Metropolitan Magistrate Recruitment
A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Special Metropolitan Magistrate unless he/ she is a law graduate and:
- has been a District Magistrate or a Judicial Officer; or
- has for a period of not less than one year exercised the powers of Sub Divisional Magistrate; or
- has for a period’ of not less than two years exercised the powers of an Executive Magistrate; or
- has held for a period of not less than five years a Group ‘A’ post on the Establishment of the High Court of Delhi or that of the Courts Subordinate thereto; or
- has held, for a period of not less than five years, a Group ‘A’ post under the department of the Government of NCT of Delhi or the Central Government or State Government (Preference will be given to those persons who have been dealing with legal affairs or have been working in the department dealing with legal affairs); and
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Age Limit as on 01.01.2019
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years and 32 Years for Senior Personal Assistant
- Born: born not earlier than 02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-2001
- Born (Senior Personal Assistant): born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.2001
- Appliers for DHC Recruitment has not attained the age of 65 years on the date of conferment of power of Special Metropolitan Magistrate on him/her.
Relaxation In Age
- General candidates: 3 years
- OBC: 6 years
- SC/ST: 8 years
- Physical Disability: 10 Years (13 Years For OBC & 15 Years For SC/ST)
Question2: How Many Delhi High Court Vacancies Are Available?
|Delhi High Court Vacancy||No. of Post|
|Senior Judicial Translator||02|
|Senior Personal Assistant||57|
|Special Metropolitan Magistrate/Special Municipal Magistrate||01|
You Can Also Check: Jobs by Organization
Question3: Is There Any Application Fee Required For High Court Delhi Recruitment?
- General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- OBC candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Question4: What Is Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Procedure?
- Preliminary OMR Based Examination
- Main (Descriptive) Examination
- English Shorthand Tests (Only For Senior Personal Assistant)
- Special Metropolitan Magistrate/Special Municipal Magistrate: Interview Only
Get Details: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Question5: Do You Know About the Given Pay Scale to the Appointed Candidates?
- Senior Judicial Translator: Group- ‘B’ 8th Level of Paymatrix of 7th CPC
- Judicial Translator: Group- ‘B’ t h Level of Paymatrix of 7th CPC
- Senior Personal Assistant: Group- ‘B’ 8th Level of Paymatrix of 7th CPC
A Special Metropolitan Magistrate/Special Municipal Magistrate (Littering) shall be entitled to the following honorarium and out of pocket expenses or as may be fixed by the High Court from time to time:
- Out-of-pocket expenses: Rs.35,000/- (per month),
- Transport allowance: RS.7,5001- (per month),
- Dress allowance: Rs.12,000/- (per annum).
Question6: What Is The Procedure To Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online?
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Go through “Public Notices” and hit on “Job Openings” link at the left side of the home page.
- Hit the PDF link available in front of “Vacancy notice for inviting online application for the post of Senior Judicial Translator and Judicial Translator” or “Vacancy notice for inviting online applications for the post of Senior Personal Assistant” or “Invitation of applications for the Appointment of Special Metropolitan Magistrates/Spl. Municipal Magistrates (Littering).”.
- Read complete Delhi High Court Recruitment Advertisement.
- Eligible candidates have to go for Apply Online and enter asked details in the format of Delhi High Court Online Application Form.
- Make the payment of requisite fee and upload documents if required.
- Recheck Delhi High Court Online Application Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
Special Metropolitan Magistrates/Spl. Municipal Magistrates
- Read complete Delhi High Court Recruitment Advertisement.
- Eligible candidates have to go download Delhi High Court Application Form.
- Application in the prescribed form (attached herewith), duly filled in along with passport size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer affixed thereon, attested copies of requisite documents i.e., date of birth certificate, LLB Degree and Retirement Certificate, may be submitted to the given address.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Question7: Where Would I Need To send Application Form?
- in the Establishment Branch, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court, New Delhi or
- sent by registered AD post to the Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi 110503,
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
- No scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects will be undertaken at any of the stages before Interview.
- The candidature of the candidate will be entirely provisional and mere issuance of Admit Card or appearance at Written Test(s) and/or Interview shall not entitle him/her to raise any claim for appointment to the post.
- No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the Preliminary OMR based Examination, Main (Descriptive) Examination and Interview.
- It is also notified that no correspondence (either by post or by e-mail received in this Court) with respect to the change of date of examination, eligibility criteria of any category, permissible documentary proofs and after conduct of the examination, with respect to the expected date of declaration· of result, conduct of interview etc., will be. entertained.
Subscribe Now for: Free Job Updates
Candidates can acquire complete details regarding Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 by hitting the direct link of official website also. For future updates regarding the same directly on your timeline, you may subscribe our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Walkin||Employment News This Week Highlights|