Delhi High Court Recruitment
For 82 Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk Posts Delhi High Court Recruitment Notification has been circulated in May. Aspirants interested in May update for Delhi High Court Jobs can ensure their eligibility and then apply for 82 Delhi High Court Vacancies.
Apply For Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 Upto18-05-2018
For Delhi High Court PA/ Clerk posts applications are invited for engagement of competent and capable candidates. Interested candidates against Delhi High Court Notification No. 56/2018 can apply through offline mode and send application form till 18-05-2018.
Applications forms have to submitted through E-mail on or before 16-05-2018 and through post it must reach till 18-05-2018 upto 05:45 PM. complete details of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 is well furnished below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com have a look on it.
Delhi High Court Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk|
|No. Of Delhi High Court Vacancy||82|
|Last date to apply for DHC Recruitment||18-05-2018|
Delhi High Court Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No. of DHC Vacancies|
|Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges||71|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||10|
|Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||1|
Educational Qualification for Delhi High Court Job Vacancy:
- Candidates applying towards PA/ Clerk jobs must have any Bachelor Degree from any recognized University or Institute.
- Also, applying individual for DHC Jobs must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher/ Senior Grade.
For DHC PA/ Clerk Recruitment, candidate must have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
Get Here: Latest Law Jobs
Age Criteria For Delhi High Court Vacancy:
Application forms of only eligible candidates will be accepted so candidates need to first go through eligibility limit of Delhi High Court Vacancies. Relaxation will also be given to reserved category such as SC/ST OBC as per the norms of Delhi High Court.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|For reserved categories (SC/ SCA/ ST/ MBC & DC/ BC/ BCM)||35 years|
|In case of ‘Others’||30 years|
|In case of in-service candidates||45 years|
|For temporary candidates in the Government Service appointed under 10 (a)(i).||40 years|
Delhi High Court Recruitment Process:
Selection of applied candidates for Delhi High Court Jobs will get hired on the basis of performance in skill test and further screened candidates will be called for interview. No TA/ DA shall be payable to the candidates for skill test and interview.
Quick Links For Interview:
Remuneration For DHC Recruitment 2018:
Selected candidate through selection committee of Delhi High Court will get attractive and impressive amount of salary that is mentioned below post wise.
|Name of Post||Scale of Pay|
|Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges||Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,77,500/- + Spl. Pay|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||Rs.36,400 – Rs.1,15,700/-|
|Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||Rs.20,600 – Rs.65,500/-|
Steps To Fill Delhi High Court Application Form:
- First of all candidates need to logon to official web page of Delhi High Courtthat is delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- On reaching home page candidate need to move cursor towards left side and select “Public Notice” tab over there.
- From drop down list, candidates need to select “Job Openings” tab.
- On next page, various links will appear.
- Candidates need to select “Application invitation for direct recruitment to the posts of i) Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges, ii) Personal Assistant (to the Registars) and iii) Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrar) in the Madras High Court Service” and press on PDF image that is placed in front of that.
- A new page will appear of Delhi High Court Advertisement.
- Candidates can go through complete Delhi High Court Notification carefully and prepare application form with complete details.
- Also, need to attach all necessary certificates and documents with application. Then enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of….” and send it at below mentioned address.
Find Out: More Jobs in Delhi
|Last Date for Submission of Delhi High CourtApplication Form through e-mail (soft copy)||16-05-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of DHC Application Form through post (hard copy) with enclosures||18-05-2018 till 5:45 PM|
Applicants may get remaining details about Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018, by visiting the Official Link. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Delhi High Court Result||Delhi High Court Admit Card|
|Delhi High Court Syllabus||Latest Government Jobs|
|Daily Job Updates||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|