Delhi High Court Recruitment
Delhi High Court has disseminated a latest job notification entitled as Delhi High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited in prescribed format by the organization to appoint capable and talented contenders for the post of Personal Assistant and Stenographer. Job hunters who want to join this organization they can apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible.
Contenders who fulfill all eligibility criteria they may apply by submitting their application form on before the last date tailored below. For rest information related to Delhi High Court Jobs you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentresult.com
Delhi High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Delhi High Court|
|Last date to submit application form||30th June 2016|
- Personal Assistant
Applying candidate has retired from the Government Department and also having adequate experience of working as Stenographer and applicants should be in fit state of health.
Latest Govt/Private Jobs of Stenographer:- Check Here
Age of applying candidates for Delhi High Court Vacancy should not be more than 65 years as on 30th June 2016.
Contenders who will be successful selected for the recruitment of Personal Assistant and Stenographer they will get 35000/- per month from the organization.
Mode of Assortment:
- Selection of applying aspirants will be totally based on the performance level in Skill test/ Interview which will be conducted by the selection team of Delhi High Court. So, appliers need to give their finest for selection.
- No TA/DA will be paid to applicants for attending the interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||Get Details|
Applying process of Delhi High Court Recruitment:
Contenders who are interested they can apply from the following steps:
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization which is www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Then go to “Public Notice” tab which is presented at the left side of home page and hit on “Job Opening” option.
- Now a page will be opened with different job links you need to hit “NOTICE REGARDING VACANCIES FOR THE POSTS OF PERSONAL ASSISTANTS / STENOGRAPHERS ON CONTRACT BASIS.” Link.
- Then you need to read complete instructions given in the advertisement.
- After reading whole details you should prepare Delhi High Court Application Form with complete details like name, correspondence address, contact details, date of birth, educations and technical qualifications and other relevant information.
- Affix recent passport size photograph.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Prepare an envelope and super-subscribed with “Application for the post of………………..”
- Now put the application form into it and send it to address tailored below.
To The Co-ordinator
Delhi International Arbitration Centre (DAC),
3rt! Floor, Medical Unit Building,
Delhi High Court Campus,
Shershah Road, New Delhi-110503
Check Also:- More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to submit application form: 30th June 2016
Candidates can acquire rest information related to Delhi High Court Recruitment 2016 through Official Notification. You are advised to stay connect with web portal for more updates. You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail from free mail services in your mail-box and you may also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D for more updates related to Delhi High Court Job.
Delhi High Court Recruitment: Download Notification in PDF form
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Delhi High Court Result||Delhi High Court Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|