Delhi High Court Recruitment
You can participate in Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 by applying for 18 Private Secretary Openings. The online application process is running now. Closing date to apply for Delhi High Court Vacancies is 15-05-2019. Check below for more details regarding the latest High Court Delhi Advertisement.
|Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Press Here|
High Court Delhi Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: High Court of Delhi
- Category: Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
- Current Openings: Private Secretary
- Total Vacancies: 18
- Mode to Apply: Online
- Last Date: 15-05-2019 (05:00 PM)
- Official Website:
Delhi High Court Recruitment
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2019:
- Post Name: Private Secretary
- No of Vacancies: 18
Question1: What Educational Qualifications /Experience is required for Delhi High Court Jobs?
Answer: Aspirants participating in Delhi HC Recruitment are required to possess the following qualification, experience and skills:
- Graduate from a recognized University (LLB desirable);
- 5 years’ regular service in the post of Senior Personal Assistant or equivalent;
- Possessing a speed of not less than 120 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 45 w.p.m. in English Typing on computer with proficiency in Computer.
Question2: What is the prescribe Age Limit for Delhi High Court Vacancies?
Answer: The minimum and maximum age limit for Delhi HC Private Secretary Recruitment shall be decided as per the norms.
Question3: Is there any Application Fee required for High Court Delhi Recruitment?
Answer: There is no fee for Delhi High Court Private Secretary Openings.
Question4: Do you know about the Pay Scale offered for Delhi High Court Jobs 2019?
Answer: Eligible contenders appointed against Delhi HC Private Secretary Vacancies shall be offered attractive amount to Pay Scale which is to be decided according to the Rules and Regulations of the Court.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Question5: What is the Selection Procedure for High Court of Delhi Recruitment?
- Stage I: Written Examination in English (Essay, Grammar & Translation) (200 Marks)
- Stage II: Skill Tests (Shorthand & Typing Test)
- Stage III: Interview (50 Marks)
Note: The candidate securing 50% marks in the written examination and qualify Shorthand Test and Typing Test would be called for interview.
Question6: How can I Apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019?
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Go through “Public Notices” available at the left side of home page and select “Job Openings” option.
- Press the PDF downloading link for the following Delhi High Court Notification:
Apply online for the post PRIVATE SECRETARY (DEPARTMENTAL) EXAM-2019
- Read complete Delhi High Court Recruitment Advertisement.
- Eligible candidates have to go for Apply Online and enter asked details in the format of Delhi High Court Online Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of requisite documents.
- Recheck Delhi High Court Online Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- At last, take a print out of the form for future reference.
If Applicant is working in subordinate courts:
Take print out of online submitted Delhi High Court Application Form and forward it through the following latest by 22-05-2019:
The Office of the District & Sessions Judge (Headquarters),
Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi
Must Check Imp. Related Links:
|Delhi HC Official Portal||Press Here|
|Delhi High Court Admit Card||Check Here|
|Delhi High Court Syllabus||Check Here|
|Delhi High Court Result||Check Here|
What are the Applying and Examination Dates for Delhi High Court Job Openings?
|Commencement of online application process||01-05-2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15-05-2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Date of Written Examination||30-06-2019|
|Dates of Skill Tests (Shorthand & Typing Test)||13-07-2019 and 14-07-2019|
Delhi High Court Private Secretary Recruitment 2019:
Apply now for 18 Private Secretary Openings released under Delhi High Court Recruitment. Candidates satisfying the requisite eligibility conditions stated above in the page can apply online for Delhi HC Private Secretary Recruitment.
Applications via online mode only shall be entertained till the closing date which is 15-05-2019. Shortlisted applicants will be called for Written Examination followed by Skill Tests. Further qualifying aspirants will be interviews in order to be considered for the final appointment.
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Candidates can acquire complete details regarding Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 by hitting the direct link of official website also. For future updates regarding the same directly on your timeline, you may subscribe our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|