Delhi High Court Result
Contenders who have appeared in Delhi High Court Room Attendant Exam are informed that recently authority has declared Delhi High Court Result. The test was organized on 15.10.2017 and large number of candidates has appeared in this test, as per the official notification the recruitment cell has recruit 397 Individuals for the said posts. Check out Interview result, Room Attendant Exam Merit List and more other details about Delhi High Court Result 2018 from here!
This page Includes:
We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided complete steps to download Delhi High merit list 2018. You can also check your result from the direct link provided below. Aspirants who get selected in this round have to send their DV for Certificate verification round on or before 23/12/2017. Check out the below Framed page which is published by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Delhi High Court Result
Process to Download Delhi High Court 2018 Result:
- First and the foremost step is to visit to official web page of the organization i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- There after go to “Public Notice” tab available at the left side of the home page.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment Results” link form the drop down list this will take you at new page.
- Now you have to hit “result of the candidates who have been shortlisted for interview on the basis of their performance in the written examination held on 15.10.2017 for the post of court attendant/room attendant-2017” link.
- After hitting that link you will get Delhi High Court Room Attendant Exam Result in PDF format.
- There after go through result carefully and check it out whether your name/roll number is there or not!
- Contenders who will get qualified have to download Delhi High Court Results 2018.
- Last step is to print the Result and keep carefully at safe place for further use.
Get result here – Delhi High Court Result 2018
Important Documents Required For Verification:
Candidates who get selected against Delhi High Court recruitment need to send attested copies of documents provided below:
- High school certificate
- Intermediate/12th certificate
- Birth certificate issued by the Government of India.
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC) candidates (Must be issued by government of India)
- Income certificate attested by the authority ( For Economically Backward candidates) candidates.
- Disability certificate (if any)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Passport size photographs as uploaded at the time of on-line application form.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must also send the copy of the valid non-creamy layer certificate.
- And all other relevant documents required in official notification.
Venue for Document Verification:
Assistant Registrar (Exam Cell),
Room No. 211, 2nd Floor, Admn. Block,
Delhi High Court, Sher Shah Road, New Delhi-110503
Check Out: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to submit document for verification: 23-12-2017
Candidates can get rest information regarding Delhi High Court Result 2018 through this Official Link. You can press CTRL + D keys to subscribe to our web portal.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Delhi High Court Admit Card||Delhi High Court Recruitment|
|Delhi High Court Syllabus||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||High Court Recruitment|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|