Delhi High Court Result
Authority of High Court of Delhi has conducted Judicial Service Mains Exam on 09-02-2019 and 10-02-2019. And, Now, Delhi High Court Result for Judicial Service Recruitment Exam has been out by the exam authority. So, candidates can check Delhi High Court Merit List from here.
Highlights of Delhi HC Junior Judicial Assistant Results 2019:
|Organization Name||Delhi High Court|
|Exam Name||Judicial Service Mains Exam|
|Delhi high court exam date||09-02-2019 and 10-02-2019|
|Category||Delhi High Court mains Result|
|Delhi HC Exam Result Status||Available Now|
Delhi High Court Result 2019
How to Download Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Result 2019?
Candidates can download the Delhi HC Result with Marks by following the below given steps-
- Visit to official web page of the organization i.e. delhihighcourt.nic.in to view Delhi High Court Result.
- Go to “Public Notice” tab visible at the left side of the home page.
- After that press on “Recruitment Results” link form the drop down list this will take you at new page.
- Then hit on “Result of Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination (Written) – 2018 held on 9th & 10th February, 2019” link to obtain Delhi HC Result 2019.
- Now, you will get Delhi Exam Result in PDF format.
- Check Delhi High Court Main Exam Result carefully and marks given in Delhi High Court Score Card 2019
- Finally, Download Delhi High Court Results 2019 on your desktop screen.
- Take a print out of Delhi High Court Exam Result and keep Delhi High Court Result 2019 safe for further use.
Direct Links Related To Delhi High Court
|Delhi High Court Results||Download PDF|
|Delhi High Court Official Link||Press Here|
|Other Links Related to Delhi HC|
|Delhi High Court Recruitment||Get Here|
|Delhi High Court Admit Card||Get Here|
|Delhi High Court Syllabus||Get Here|
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Result
Those candidates who have appeared in Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment Exam was can now check their Delhi High Court Results from here by using online process given above. Further qualified candidates have to send or submit attested copies of below mentioned documents and original caste/disability certificate to “Joint Registrar (Exams – DHJS and DJS), Room No. 602; 6th Floor, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court” with 10-05-2019 during working hours i.e. from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Check Here, State Wise: High Court Recruitment
Documents required for submission
- Proof of age (Certificate of Matriculation or other equivalent examination).
- B. Degree or other equivalent law degree.
- Certificates, Marksheets and degrees of all courses passed or attended commencing from Matriculation Examination onwards.
- Advocate’s license if practicing / Proof of enrolment, if enrolled with Bar.
- In case of a candidate who claims to belong to one of the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, certificate from a Sub-Divisional Officer, Additional District Magistrate, Revenue Assistant or any other officer, who has been designated by the State Government concerned as competent to issue such a certificate.
- In case of candidate claiming reservation/relaxation on account of being Person with Disability (Blind/Low Vision) / (Hearing Impaired) /(Locomotors Disability) / (Autism, Intellectual Disability, Specific Learning Disability and Mental Illness and Multiple Disabilities mentioned under Clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness), Certificate, issued by a Government Hospital/Medical Board in support of his/her claim.
- In case of a candidate claiming relaxation in age on account of his/her being Ex-Serviceman, Emergency Commissioned Officer or Short Service Commissioned Officer, documentary evidence in this regard.
- A candidate, who claims to belong to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes or Person with Disabilities categories, if declared successful in the Main Examination (Written), must submit the original caste/ disability certificate to the Joint Registrar (Exams· DHJS and DIS), Delhi High Court.
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Delhi High Court Result:
Delhi High Court – JUDICIAL SERVICE MAIN EXAMINATION (WRITTEN) Written test, held on 09-02-2019 and 10-02-2019. Now, the Roll Number-Wise Complete Delhi High Court Result has been declared by the High Court of Delhi.
Shortlisted contenders on the basis of Delhi High Court Main Result will be called for further selection process that Document Verification. Candidates are required to submit the baove mentioned documents on or before 10-05-2019.
Candidates who want to grab more information concerning the Delhi High Court Result 2019 need to stay updated with this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Also stay connected with our web portal by pressing CTRL+D to get all the latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|