Delhi Polytechnic CET
Candidates who are interested in doing Diploma (Engineering /Non Engineering) courses must have the knowledge regarding the Delhi Polytechnic CET. Candidates can apply for the Delhi Polytechnic CET entrance exam by filling up the application forms through Online Mode. In the below section of this page we have mentioned all the details regarding the Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test like the Imp Dates and other relevant.
The last date to submit the application forms for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2017 is 20-04-2017 (Till 5:00 PM) and the cetdelhiexam.nic.in exam date is 27-05-2017 (for Paper 2, 3 & 5) and 28-04-2017 (for Paper 1 & 4). To know more please scroll down the page now…
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates who are interested in getting further information in regard to Delhi Polytechnic CET Like the eligibility, application fees , important dates etc are advised to go through the below section of this which is created for your convenience by the expertise team of recruitmentresult.com.
Delhi Polytechnic CET
Diploma (Engineering /Non Engineering)
Eligibility criterion to fill up the Bihar DCECE Application Form:
Each Test has its own eligibility criterion and here in the below section we are giving the criterion for each test:
|Test 1||The candidate should have passed 10th class of 10+2 System or Matric or any other examination recognized as equivalent to 10th class examination, conducted by CBSE with minimum 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics & English.|
|Test 2||The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi in any stream of 10+2 (Academic)|
any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior Secondary School Certificate with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate of best three subjects including English The subject English is compulsory for Modern Office Practice (English) and the candidate should have obtained pass marks in this subject.
COURSE For candidates applying for Modern Office Practice (English)
|Test 3||The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi in any stream of 10+2 (Academic)|
any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior Secondary School Certificate with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate of best three subjects including Hindi/Sanskrit. The subject Hindi/Sanskrit is compulsory for Modern Office Practice(Hindi).
COURSES For candidates applying for Modern Office Practice (Hindi)
|Test 4||The candidate should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class-XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
any other examination recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to the Senior Secondary School Certificate exam of the CBSE with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry & either Biology or Mathematics.
COURSE For candidates applying for Pharmacy course
|Test 5||The candidate should have passed analogous 12th Vocational (Engg.) stream of CBSE or equivalent from Schools located only in Delhi with minimum 60% marks in aggregate of best five subjects|
Passed 10th class of CBSE or equivalent + 2 years ITI (Engg) from ITI s/ITCs. The ITI s/ ITCs must be from Institutes located only in Delhi and affiliated to DGE&T/BTE, Delhi with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects.
COURSES Lateral Entry (for admission in second year of diploma course)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Delhi Polytechnic CET Application Fee:
- The application fee that the aspirants have to submit is Rs. 400/- (Four hundred only) + Bank Charges and service tax of Rs.18/-(Eighteen Only)
- The application fees will be submitted through E-Challan/Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card/e-wallet.
Reservation of Seats:
Get Here: Polytechnic Sample Paper
- The examination will be given in offline mode
- Negative marking will be there as 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination
- Duration of Exam: The examination will be conducted for 2 hrs and 30 min.
- The medium of examination will be Hindi and English language.
|Mathematics||50||4 marks each||2 hrs and 30 min.|
Check Below Given Preparation Tips:
|Chemistry Questions And Answers||How To Prepare For GK|
|How to Prepare for English||Biology Questions And Answers|
The selection of the candidates for the courses mentioned will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the examination.
How to fill up the Delhi Polytechnic CET Application Form?
Applicants may follow below provided steps to fill Online Application form before the last date have a look…
|Step 1. Fill Application Form|
Step 2. Upload Images
Step 3. Fee Payment
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. cetdelhiexam.nic.in.
- From the homepage appeared select “Apply for CET -2017 for Admission in Diploma Courses”.
- On the next page you will get a table containing the names of the tests as:
- Select the test and read the eligibility criterion.
- After that hit on “apply now” tab appeared along with the drop down content.
- From the next page hit on “new candidate registration”.
- After that fill the registration form and you will get the credentials regarding the application form.
- Fill Online Application Form and complete all the details that are required to be filled up.
- After that hit on the uploading section.
- Upload your scanned photographs and images.
- Once it is done then, pay the application fees by using your credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Once the whole procedure is completed.
- Hit the final submission tab.
- At last take prints out of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Get here>>> Official Note regarding Delhi CET
Delhi Polytechnic CET Hall Ticket:
Candidates who filled up the Delhi Polytechnic CET Form for the entrance examination will be able to get their cetdelhiexam.nic.in admit card from the official website of the association in Last week of May 2017. Without the hall tickets the candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination
Delhi Polytechnic CET Result
The results will be declared on 16-06-2017 (4:00 PM). Candidates who will appear in the examination will be able to get their results after the mentioned date. At that time the candidates will be required to do is to go through the official website.
Want to Know? Reasons, Why You Should Never Skip a Class
|Application form available||20-03-2017|
|Last date of form submission||20-04-2017 (Till 5:00 PM)|
|Submission of application fee||20-03-2017 to 20-04-2017|
|Admit card download||Last week of May 2017|
|Exam date||27-05-2017 (for Paper 2, 3 & 5) and 28-04-2017 (for Paper 1 & 4)|
|Result declaration||16-06-2017 (4:00 PM)|
|Counselling begins||after result announcement|
Candidates who are interested in Delhi Polytechnic CET 2017, they can check the Official links mentioned in the above section .To get more updates the aspirants are advised to keep visiting our pages.
If the aspirants have any query regarding the information given about the Delhi Polytechnic CET in the above section of this page, then they can ask by using the comment box stated below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On